Stay Classy, Patriots Fans

Vudu

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really can't see how one would feel sorry for her. Her comment was beyond evil.

I know. But twitter isn't like here where we can like, play pretend. She probably getting destroyed with insurmountable death threats and whatnot. If my dog gets under the fence he'll go try and kill a helpless cat then get run over by a car in the process. I'll still feel sorry for the dumb dog. She's like a dumb dog. She's deserves to get her ass kicked but I fear she still might not even get why she's getting her ass kicked. I'd prefer to just lock away in a kennel somewhere, she'd be happy there I think.

I know. But twitter isn't like here where we can like, play pretend. She probably getting destroyed with insurmountable death threats and whatnot. If my dog gets under the fence he'll go try and kill a helpless cat then get run over by a car in the process. I'll still feel sorry for the dumb dog. She's like a dumb dog. She's deserves to get her ass kicked but I fear she still might not even get why she's getting her ass kicked. I'd prefer to just lock away in a kennel somewhere, she'd be happy there I think.

Except she somehow works at Johns Hopkins Medical Center. She's not a dog (though she looks like one). She's a human being with a prefrontal cortex and presumably some ability to discern right from wrong.

Most times I feel more sorry for animals than humans that suffer. Not a good analogy.

Except she somehow works at John Hopkins Medical Center. She's not a dog (though she looks like one). She's a human being with a prefrontal cortex and presumably some ability to discern right from wrong.

Most times I feel more sorry for animals than humans that suffer. Not a good analogy.

Whatever. I feel bad for people who are that mentally ****ed up to say something like that. I'm a very sensitive person.

Not trying to pretend I am. I'm saying that I'd prefer to devote my sensitivity elsewhere, I guess.

What I'm saying is, imo, not in a milliion years did that girl mean what she said. She probably thought she was being funny because she's completely misguided and has zero sense of humanity. She's an idiot said a completely shameful, cruel thing. My guess is that people of similar intellect will probably find out more information about her as it's not that hard to find personal info anymore. The possible amount of harassment she is about to receive could be enormous. I don't know how big this gets but if it's on this board I imagine it gets on Ravens boards etc.

People say stupid sh*t they don't mean in the heat of the moment. She probably pays ten fold for it. I feel bad someone could be so stupid.

The subject of this thread would suggest otherwise.

Which is exactly why she and people like her deserve absolutely no sympathy whatsoever.

I've further explained my stance. There's a difference between someone with no compassion and blatant ignorance in the heat of the moment. I guarantee you she will get hers ten fold and rightfully so. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve it, I'm saying a part of me feel bad for her as I'm not sure she understands the can of backlash she just opened.

People say stupid sh*t they don't mean in the heat of the moment. She probably pays ten fold for it. I feel bad someone could be so stupid.

Heat of what moment? Her team lost a freaking regular season game and a young man tragically died. She deserves what she gets. Disgusting filthy beast. Difference between saying something stupid and saying something incredibly cruel and heartless. F her and F you to.

Heat of what moment? Her team lost a freaking regular season game and a young man tragically died. She deserves what she gets. Disgusting filthy beast. Difference between saying something stupid and saying something incredibly cruel and heartless. F her and F you to.

DCL - FTW!!!

I'm neg reppin the sh*t out of the country club ass mofo Hess in this thread.

I've further explained my stance. There's a difference between someone with no compassion and blatant ignorance in the heat of the moment. I guarantee you she will get hers ten fold and rightfully so. I'm not saying she doesn't deserve it, I'm saying a part of me feel bad for her as I'm not sure she understands the can of backlash she just opened.

Your stance sucks. You should go to the Dr and have the part of you that feels bad for that insensitive she prick amputated.

While I don't disagree with you on most of that, the difference is I still don't see any reason whatsoever to feel bad for her. She's going to get what's coming to her, just as she deserves, and she was obviously too stupid to know that was going to happen, but that's too damn bad for her. Just because someone doesn't understand the consequences of their actions doesn't change anything about their actions in the least.

While I don't disagree with you on most of that, the difference is I still don't see any reason whatsoever to feel bad for her. She's going to get what's coming to her, just as she deserves, and she was obviously too stupid to know that was going to happen, but that's too damn bad for her. Just because someone doesn't understand the consequences of their actions doesn't change anything about their actions in the least.

I feel bad for her family. I'm sure they tried.

Completely agree she's a disgusting, filthy animal. Completely agree she deserves what she gets. I assume people will find out her phone number and address. I feel bad for her if she gets what I think is coming to her. Saying stupid sh*t on the internet could probably bring her a lot of real life harassment and pain for, possibly, a long time. Cool, **** you too.

I understand what you're saying Hess.. It's like one time my gf's stupid cat puked in my livingroom and I motioned towards it like I was going to punt it into a wall. I wasn't really going to hit it but wanted to see it flinch.

Well it flinched itself right into the railing and cracked his noggin in the process (it's fine - too dumb to feel pain). I felt an odd mixture of pity and gratification. It was weird...

So while I may laugh in one hand that this stupid bit ch is about to become the female Steve Bartman, I feel bad this stupid bit ch is about to become the female Steve Bartman.

Yeah, and I'm not arguing she doesn't deserve the consequences, I'm saying I feel bad she was obviously too stupid to understand there would be any.

Completely agree she's a disgusting, filthy animal. Completely agree she deserves what she gets. I assume people will find out her phone number and address. I feel bad for her if she gets what I think is coming to her. Saying stupid sh*t on the internet could probably bring her a lot of real life harassment and pain for, possibly, a long time. Cool, **** you too.

I love you but what she said is not stupid. What she said is heartless and directed at a family that just lost a loved one. Horrible. I hope she learns a lesson on compassion but she will probably feel SHE is the victim. Seems like the type.

I understand what you're saying Hess.. It's like one time my gf's stupid cat puked in my livingroom and I motioned towards it like I was going to punt it into a wall. I wasn't really going to hit it but wanted to see it flinch.

Well it flinched itself right into the railing and cracked his noggin in the process (it's fine - too dumb to feel pain). I felt an odd mixture of pity and gratification. It was weird...

So while I may laugh in one hand that this stupid bit ch is about to become the female Steve Bartman, I feel bad this stupid bit ch is about to become the female Steve Bartman.

exactly. I'm not sure I'm glad for the dude who just got gang raped at Bayview Correctional b/c he stole a pack of Marlboros and $50 from Al's Minimart. Maybe he deserved it but I still feel bad.

Archived