Stay Classy, Patriots Fans

Vudu

but she deserves it

Deserves what? Losing her job for posting something online that was tasteless and stupid?

having her life put in jeopardy?

Sorry. I disagree completely. Yes. She is a moron for what she posted. Yes. She deserves to have her posts spread throughout the internet.

But... she doesnt deserve to have some knuckleheads calling her job and threatening it. She doesnt deserve to lose her livelihood over dumb comments. I dont understand why people think its acceptable to answer a classless/tasteless comment with their own classless/tasteless comments. Would any of us want our company knowing what stupid things we post? I dont think so.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Deserves what? Losing her job for posting something online that was tasteless and stupid?

having her life put in jeopardy?

Sorry. I disagree completely. Yes. She is a moron for what she posted. Yes. She deserves to have her posts spread throughout the internet.

But... she doesnt deserve to have some knuckleheads calling her job and threatening it. She doesnt deserve to lose her livelihood over dumb comments. I dont understand why people think its acceptable to answer a classless/tasteless comment with their own classless/tasteless comments. Would any of us want our company knowing what stupid things we post? I dont think so.

I own mine so yeah sure why not.

Should her life be ruined? I dunno, probably not, but she brought this on herself. She posted publicly on twitter. You want to put that crap in the public sphere, you face the consequences of those actions. I never post anything anywhere on the web that I wouldn't say to somebody's face. I, too, am shocked by what I'd say to people's faces, but if I wouldn't say it, I don't put it out there, plain and simple.

Plus, she's not some 14 year old who will grow out of being a stupid, cruel twat. This is an adult. I don't sympathize.

In the heat of the moment a fan tweets something insane. She later apologizes. Stupid, young, probably got a last place trophy in t-ball when she was little. Meh, dumb broad. She'll learn and it appears that she has (saw her twitter feed). However, to say all Pats fans have no class is like saying all Jets fans have class. Both false statements. :)

This girl lives in Baltimore.

Jesus Christ, nothing has changed here.

Yea, I lived in Boston for the better part of the last decade, how does that reflect on the teams I cheer for?? Regardless, it's clear that I was wrong about where she was from, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of townies I've met from south boston, share similar traits to her...well, not her JHU degrees. Just so we're clear, the same could be said about a lot of places in new york, I'm just pointing out that I wouldn't be all that surprised she said something like that as I've experienced much, much worse at Fenway.

Yea, I lived in Boston for the better part of the last decade, how does that reflect on the teams I cheer for?? Regardless, it's clear that I was wrong about where she was from, but it doesn't take away from the fact that the majority of townies I've met from south boston, share similar traits to her...well, not her JHU degrees. Just so we're clear, the same could be said about a lot of places in new york, I'm just pointing out that I wouldn't be all that surprised she said something like that as I've experienced much, much worse at Fenway.

Most of South Boston is so gentrified and artsy now, my guess is that half the folks that reside there would perfer an afternoon at Symphony Hall over an afternoon of football, wings and beer.

Sure looks that way. Another subhuman chowd does something indefensible and you come racing in with the one-bad-apple excuse in one hand and the Boston's-not-really-racist lecture in the other.

I'm with debatesman. Bostonians are awful. Don't get me wrong, I lived in Boston for 2 years and I loved it (even though I was the only Jets fan in the room most of the time - I'll share my secret to survival some other time). But don't kid yourself, they're awful...AND great. Somehow they're the most liberal people and the most racist people I've ever met. It's the ultimate paradox.

I'm with debatesman. Bostonians are awful. Don't get me wrong, I lived in Boston for 2 years and I loved it (even though I was the only Jets fan in the room most of the time - I'll share my secret to survival some other time). But don't kid yourself, they're awful...AND great. Somehow they're the most liberal people and the most racist people I've ever met. It's the ultimate paradox.

So just to be clear, based on the ordering of these items, are you trying to say that the liberalism is awful and the racism great?

This girl lives in Baltimore.

Jesus Christ, nothing has changed here.

Now that you are back, no, nothing has.

Dude, busy summer. My Dad got sick and passed away. Lots to deal with there. Work load up at work, but more $/promo. Now time to relax and piss you folks off again. :)

Sorry to hear about your father, you have my condolences.

Archived