Holmes inspired rule change?

THE ILK

Is this really happening?

Carton is saying the NFL is changing the way stats will be recorded, and it's because of Santonio.

He's saying that the NFL is changing the way stats will be recorded moving forward.

So if a WR gets an 80 yard PI flag which gets spotted at the 1, he gets credited with the completion and the stats, as would the QB.

Plus if the RB, then runs it in from the 1, the WR and the QB get credit for the TD, as they would have scored if not for the PI.

This all because Holmes was complaining about being tired of having his stats stolen.

Has Santonio Holmes spread to infect the NFL, fantasy football, and beyond?

So, if a defensive end gets a holding call, does he get credited with a sack?

Can't see that they are doing this. Even if it is PI, it does not mean the WR would make a play. Highly doubt this is happening

I'm not sure about the holding = sack change.

But if the WR got called for the PI, the yards would not be deducted from his stats.

Oh and after listening to Holmes, drops are never his fault.

I think it's ridiculous, but he is reporting it as news, and Boomer is not saying it's bullsh*t.

I dont care what Boomers saying. There is absolutely no way it happens. It will completely change everything in the record books.

It would be like if they started counting balls that hit the fence as Home Runs.

I listened to Holmes' interview yesterday and he was laughing when he said that.. Doubt Carton was serious.

Incidentally it was the first time this year Holmes didn't sound like a complete d-bag. It was almost perfect if not for referring to himself as "#10". Someone asked a question and he said coach Sanjay is working with them to see different ways of "getting #10 the ball". He threw in another #10 a bit later on as well.

Other than that... he sounded fairly normal.

I listened to Holmes' interview yesterday and he was laughing when he said that.. Doubt Carton was serious.

Incidentally I listened to Holmes' interview yesterday and it was the first time this year he didn't sound like a complete d-bag. It was almost perfect if not for referring to himself as "#10". Someone asked a question and he said coach Sanjay is working with them to see different ways of "getting #10 the ball". He threw in another #10 a bit later on as well.

Good to hear, as they only played clips, that made him sound like a total douche, and not because he was referring to himself has #10.

I dont care what Boomers saying. There is absolutely no way it happens. It will completely change everything in the record books.

It would be like if they started counting balls that hit the fence as Home Runs.

I agree JiF, and Boomer never said it's happening, but he usually calls BS when Carton spews such nonsense, but so far he has not.

Incidentally I listened to Holmes' interview yesterday and it was the first time this year he didn't sound like a complete d-bag. It was almost perfect if not for referring to himself as "#10". Someone asked a question and he said coach Sanjay is working with them to see different ways of "getting #10 the ball". He threw in another #10 a bit later on as well.

http://www.newyorkjets.com/photos-and-videos/videos/926-Holmes-This-is-a-Takeaway-Team/069ea586-35ad-4903-a214-8c43125312aa

Yeah I listen to all the interviews... Gives me a reason to descend to the man cave when the lady friend decides to watch Cupcake Wars or some such bullchit.

Tonight the ones from Westhoff, Sparano, and Pettine will be up. Last week Sparano shat all over them saying "listen, last weeks game is over, ok.. You want to talk about Miami we'll talk about Miami but if you want to talk about the Steelers I can't help you out". The whimpy media guy said "it's not fair to us" and Sparano told him "that's not my problem. that's not my job" haha..

Guy is kind of a prick to them which is pretty funny. When they ask him about Tebow you can see him want to tell them to go eff themselves.

Carton is saying the NFL is changing the way stats will be recorded, and it's because of Santonio.

He's saying that the NFL is changing the way stats will be recorded moving forward.

So if a WR gets an 80 yard PI flag which gets spotted at the 1, he gets credited with the completion and the stats, as would the QB.

Plus if the RB, then runs it in from the 1, the WR and the QB get credit for the TD, as they would have scored if not for the PI.

This all because Holmes was complaining about being tired of having his stats stolen.

Is this for real. This is the WORST possible rule to come from the NFL if true. It can't. EVERY one of these primadonnas are gonna complain after EVERY incomplete if true. But it's not. I don't believe it.

Does your calendar say 1st April ?

Is this for real. This is the WORST possible rule to come from the NFL if true. It can't. EVERY one of these primadonnas are gonna complain after EVERY incomplete if true. But it's not. I don't believe it.

calm your t!ts.

obviously not realz.

Archived