I would like to personally thank.............

Section 333

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Perhaps it's time...........................................

............................to stop creating new threads every time you have a thought.

Strongly disagree. .............................

.............................. You see a new thought is a perfectly good time to create a new thread.

And if you do not like my thought or my thread, then you certainly do not have to read, or respond to it. Good day.

Could possibly be he clicked it on his cell phone by accident, I've seen that happen a lot. Or he was neg repping it as he feels you are setting in motion a series of events that will slowly drain the optimism and happiness from your son's life, leaving him bitter and jaded. If the later were the case, I may just have to agree. That having been said, dude, it's the Internet, no need to get upset at one person.

Could possibly be he clicked it on his cell phone by accident, I've seen that happen a lot. Or he was neg repping it as he feels you are setting in motion a series of events that will slowly drain the optimism and happiness from your son's life, leaving him bitter and jaded. If the later were the case, I may just have to agree. That having been said, dude, it's the Internet, no need to get upset at one person.

Not upset at all. Just pointing it out. If it was because it happened on his cell, then thats pretty cool that a Dolphins fan is so hooked on a Jets Forum, that he feels the need to read our posts while he is in line at wall mart.

You see a new thought is a perfectly good time to create a new thread.

This is absolutely false.

Ask someone about former posters named JetsRule128, BoomBoom, and Teh Falcon. They liked to start threads about any random thought that popped into their head.

.............................. You see a new thought is a perfectly good time to create a new thread.

And if you do not like my thought or my thread, then you certainly do not have to read, or respond to it. Good day.

Except that the point is............................................................................................

.............................. it's usually not a "new" thought. There's certainly absolutely no justification for starting a whole new thread to bitch and moan about someone neg-repping you in another thread (that you of course started). By your own logic, if you don't like that he neg-repped you, you should not look at your rep nor create a post (never mind a thread) about it.

dont worry about petty bullsh*t such as rep. my chatroom lover JiF negs most of my posts, just because he can. Its the internet dont let it bother you. You'll enjoy the place more if you just chillax.

And posters from other teams are what makes this place interesting. Otherwise its just a bunch of fatties making fart and gay jokes and slobbering all over the jets balls. And while that's a lot of fun, we need the trolls to complete us.

RIght. No need to get upset at one person. I always save my upset for the masses.

I appreciate all your input, really I do. However seeing how you all feel about this, the best way to handle my post would have been to ignore it. Not make it a BIG deal. Make sense Bleedin Green?

No, I'm afraid this is how we deal with these types of things around here.

..............Keith075, who has given me neg rep for posting about how I was exited to take my son to his 1st Jets game. I get that its not a big deal. Just worth noting that there is a bitter Dead Fish fan among us. Yes Max, I know his clicks count for advertising too.

Perhaps it's time...........................................

............................to stop creating new threads every time you have a thought.

Furthermore, perhaps it's time to leave the 14,875 word essay posts to BG.

..............Keith075, who has given me neg rep for posting about how I was exited to take my son to his 1st Jets game. I get that its not a big deal. Just worth noting that there is a bitter Dead Fish fan among us. Yes Max, I know his clicks count for advertising too.

Not upset at all. Just pointing it out. If it was because it happened on his cell, then thats pretty cool that a Dolphins fan is so hooked on a Jets Forum, that he feels the need to read our posts while he is in line at wall mart.

Not upset? Yeah, okay.

This thread is a case study on butt hurt. Get over it.

I appreciate all your input, really I do. However seeing how you all feel about this, the best way to handle my post would have been to ignore it. Not make it a BIG deal. Make sense Bleedin Green?

So I've got to ask, are you completely oblivious to what an enormous hypocrite this post makes you? After all, the person who is telling everyone to ignore something they don't agree with is the same one felt the need to not just respond, but create an entire new thread to inform the masses about the grave injustice that he dared be given one single neg rep point. It would seem you are the one solely responsible for this being made into a "BIG deal", would it not?

Beyond all of that, if you don't like people giving you a hard time when you say or do stupid sh*t around here (something of which we're all guilty), then JN really is not the place for you.

and furthermore I believe my post brought more to the table than, replacement refs, stephen hill, dud greene, and grimes.

well that woudl make 2 things you were completely wrong about. the first being starting this thread in the first place, the second believing we shoudl ignore it instead of pointing out it's dubious nature, the thrid was believing it was more relevant to the jets than stephen hill or the refs coming back. unfortunately number 1 started a chain reaction of questionable posting practices. my solution: refrain from posting in this thread again and possibly for the rest of the week :D

So I've got to ask, are you completely oblivious to what an enormous hypocrite this post makes you? After all, the person who is telling everyone to ignore something they don't agree with is the same one felt the need to not just respond, but create an entire new thread to inform the masses about the grave injustice that he dared be given one single neg rep point. It would seem you are the one solely responsible for this being made into a "BIG deal", would it not?

Beyond all of that, if you don't like people giving you a hard time when you say or do stupid sh*t around here (something of which we're all guilty), then JN really is not the place for you.

Thanks but I can decide what is and is not the place for me. But just so you are aware the reason to why I have decided that this may be a place for me is most certainly not for the useless dribble that gets spewed from your fingers. You sure spend a lot of time analyzing my posts though don't you? I should b flattered.

Thanks but I can decide what is and is not the place for me. But just so you are aware the reason to why I have decided that this may be a place for me is most certainly not for the useless dribble that gets spewed from your fingers. You sure spend a lot of time analyzing my posts though don't you? I should b flattered.

ballbusting. take some, give some. prosper.

How to post on JN like a boss.

1. get naked

2. decide if ur for or against the current qb and then mercilessly defend or attack said qb and all his supporters/detractors with accusations of homosexuality

3. decide if curtis martin was a great runningback or a stat compiler and defend or attack his supporters/detractors with accusations of homosexuality and sexual abuse of farm animals

4. **** bitches (or if you are a mod wait around for the inevitable surprise butt sex)

How to post on JN like a boss.

1. get naked

2. decide if ur for or against the current qb and then mercilessly defend or attack said qb and all his supporters/detractors with accusations of homosexuality

3. decide if curtis martin was a great runningback or a stat compiler and defend or attack his supporters/detractors with accusations of homosexuality and sexual abuse of farm animals

4. **** bitches (or if you are a mod wait around for the inevitable surprise butt sex)

Sounds great. So just to be clear. I can start a new thread about how Tebow sucks, then atack his supporters are homosexuals? Or Tebow himself as a Homosexual?

What would dad say about this horrible neg rep disrespect thingy??

Archived