Calling out the fans.......................

Section 333

Rex on the 49er game.

"This should be one heck of a game and that's why I'm challenging our fans, that they could very well be the difference," Ryan said Wednesday. "We need you. We need the fans out there to be supportive, make it as tough as possible on them. We obviously have to do a great job on the field."

Unfortunately this has not been the case in the new stadium. Judging from the prices of tix on the sec market, im also concerned that there will be quite a few San Fran fans in attendance.

I will loose my voice for a week like usual. I still hold out hopes things could be like they were in Giants stadium. We need to look no further than Seattle to realize the 12th man can and will make a difference.

Awesome. Another thread.

This guy is part visajets, part Falcon.

Yet you keep reading them. And keep responding them. You are my new puppy dog. Put me on ignore and be done with it will ya. You are so above it all right? So smart? Call me a meathead. Get lost and stop reading my posts. Dont twist this for me having thin skin. Not the case at all. I can take anything. But I have no time for people who believe they are clever and better than others.

Jets fans really suck. It never ceases to amaze me that we have 10X the population to draw fans from and we're still not half as rowdy as Bills fans. Not to mention we've had a better team than them almost every year for the past decade.

Well wouldnt go that far. The real fan base is not in NJ. Thats the issue, and with the prices of the new stadium the folks who traveled from Long Island, Queens , and Brooklyn, just cant do it. I grew up in North Jersey. Not too many Jets fans around. But that said the new stadium certainly doesnt have the same feel.

Yet you keep reading them. And keep responding them. You are my new puppy dog. Put me on ignore and be done with it will ya. You are so above it all right? So smart? Call me a meathead. Get lost and stop reading my posts. Dont twist this for me having thin skin. Not the case at all. I can take anything. But I have no time for people who believe they are clever and better than others.

Lol oh you are just going to love it here.

Tell me more. Please.

Rex on the 49er game.

"This should be one heck of a game and that's why I'm challenging our fans, that they could very well be the difference," Ryan said Wednesday. "We need you. We need the fans out there to be supportive, make it as tough as possible on them. We obviously have to do a great job on the field."

Give us something to cheer about foot sniffer.

Rex on the 49er game.

Unfortunately this has not been the case in the new stadium. Judging from the prices of tix on the sec market, im also concerned that there will be quite a few San Fran fans in attendance.

I will loose my voice for a week like usual. I still hold out hopes things could be like they were in Giants stadium. We need to look no further than Seattle to realize the 12th man can and will make a difference.

The Jets are to blame for the crowd noise in the new stadium. The large hole in the middle of the stadium (coaches club) keeps it quiet. And there are too many people that sell every game now. I miss how it was in the old stadium. Blow up dolls, campbell soup hats and fires.

That was a home field advantage. :)

The Jets are to blame for the crowd noise in the new stadium. The large hole in the middle of the stadium (coaches club) keeps it quiet. And there are too many people that sell every game now. I miss how it was in the old stadium. Blow up dolls, campbell soup hats and fires.

If you want I will bring you a blow up doll and my free bowl of soup hat on Sunday so you feel more at home. (sorry but the blow up doll will be female)

Don't forgot the traditional cock-n-balls balloons that would be launched from the upper deck. Ahhh, the good old days.

I get a sense that you bash fans more than you actually bash the mistakes of the team...

I don't know if it's just me.

Not sure who that post was intended for. If it was for me then I think its just you. One has nothing to do with the other. I do not bash fans, I am a fan. I think there is something wrong with the design of the building. And I think a lot of the real fans were priced out. Besides Rex called out the fans, not me. What do the mistakes of the team have to do with anything I wrote? You lost me.

Not sure who that post was intended for. If it was for me then I think its just you. One has nothing to do with the other. I do not bash fans, I am a fan. I think there is something wrong with the design of the building. And I think a lot of the real fans were priced out. Besides Rex called out the fans, not me. What do the mistakes of the team have to do with anything I wrote? You lost me.

"Real Fans" I'm from NJ and know plenty of Jets Fans ; they are REAL FANS!

Archived