I hate to admit it, but Stephen A and Skip are right about the Jets.....

BlackDynamite

http://espn.go.com/v...egoryid=2378529

They have done a poor job of integrating Tebow into the offense, and that is the fault of the alleged Master of the Wildcat offense, Tony Sparano.

I said it in the Spring. Getting rid of Schotty is a great idea, but replacing him with Sparano, not so much.

The run game has been weak, where it should be a strength with guys like Tebow, and a run-based coach like Sparano. And with Keller being hurt most of the season, we should be seeing MORE of Tebow to support the offense, not less.

Sparano has done a poor job, at least in the two losses. Everything was peach fuzz week one, but the Jets only had 6 months to prepare for that game. Since then, Sparano has shown me nothing, except that I was right about him

I HOPE he can show-and-prove this Sunday. Maybe this team only plays well at home now, I don't know. But with the injuries to Keller and Revis, coaching needs to be much better, not in a state of decline.

Stephen A is right. How Tebow was used in Miami was a bad joke. This week, it won't be funny what the Niners do to the Jets if Sparano doesn't step up his game.

You can get away with that garbage against the Dolphins. Not the Niners.

BD

First of all we have 2 wins I guess because we played bad enough to lose to Miami you just chalked that up as a loss. Also we have no RB's and Tebow is NOT a RB not in the traditional sense. If you think putting him in a wildcat 5 - 10 times a game is going to do anything but disrupt our offense your looking at it in the wrong way. Also I dont see us lining him up any time soon as a traditional RB so forget that.

This offense is bad because our WR's are inconsistent and our RB's just outright suck. Powell might be different but th sample size at this point is too small to tell. But however you slice it the skill of this offense is bottom 3rd of the league not because they dont have the ability but because they are inconsistent. You can be the greatest athlete in the world if you cant do it consistently then what are you really ?

The OC is weak, the QB is average, the RB is mediocre at best, the TE is hurt, and Santonio Holmes is a #2 receiver expected to carry the offense. And Sparano doesn't know what to do with Tebow.

Other than that, the offense is looking pretty strong.

Sanchez is getting time. The OL is doing a decent job, and they are throwing the ball down the field. Last year, they were afraid to throw anything over 10 yards.....

BD

Archived