Did our next Quarterback play today in Morgantown?

unbanmadmike1

Thought about this today. I'm a WVU fan and absolutely love Geno, I would be ecstatic to see him land with the Jets.

I'm a student at WVU, been to all his home games and watched all the away games on television he can make all the big time throws, he doesn't make a lot of bad decisions (every once and while he'll get lucky and someone will drop a pick) but it rarely happens. I mean some of the windows he puts the ball in are ridiculous, and hes got a cannon for an arm. He's a leader on this team and yesterday made a lot of good throws with pressure in his face, although, usually when the protection breaks down he doesn't make the best pass or decision but yesterday he showed poise. I would be overjoyed if the Jets took him in the draft. Met him the other day outside the mountainlair he's a humble guy.

Remember when a certain team traded a lot of draft picks for a certain player who won the heisman and put up similar stats to Geno?

The perfect storm for a trade requires a team that feels they're set at QB, yet are still bad enough to have the first pick in the draft. No easy accomplishment.

Pass. Jarvis Jones.

If its between Geno and Jarvis, and Sanchez hasn't improved I'd choose Geno. But, if Sanchez plays to his potential to finish out the year I'd love Jarvis Jones. We got our DLine of the future so lets start building a young linebacker core with a OLB who can actually get to the QB and can come in and replace Pace.

Stop stomping all over my hopes and dreams.

Okay.

Best case scenario is the Colts or Browns having the first pick in next year's draft. That's the hard part.

Imagining a scenario where Tannenbaum trades away the Jets' first round picks until 2016 is easy to envision.

Dream away!

If he's really an elite QB, no one's trading out of the spot to select him - especially with the new CBA.

The Jets are the worst team without a QB in the NFL. What teams are gonna take a QB? Not the Jags, Browns, Rams, Dolphins or Colts. The Chiefs are the only team as bad as the Jets who need a QB and they will probably have a better record.

Okay.

Best case scenario is the Colts or Browns having the first pick in next year's draft. That's the hard part.

Imagining a scenario where Tannenbaum trades away the Jets' first round picks until 2016 is easy to envision.

Dream away!

If that bloated fool is still the Jets GM making the next draft pick, it won't matter anyway,

It's pretty obvious that we have too much of the same thing. Straight line runners that function at different speeds and that's about it. So long as we have Sanchez or anything remotely lateral from him it's going to be a need.

As long as the jets have the worst QB in the nfl everything will be a problem. And a competent GM will be able to get RB's later in the draft.

Ill pass. The jets 3rd down defense is ranked 32nd in the league yet the jets 3rd down offens is ranked 5th, even with yhe wr's having the dropsies. That that doesnt translate to needing a new qb at all., yet for some reason its ad if people are tricked into thonking that its theqb thats the problem here.

Until Sanchez is gone the defense wont get any blame. They've sucked ass this year though.

Archived