****The OFFICIAL NY JETS vs. 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

Blackout

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"I think we'll replace a QB who throws at 52% for a QB who throws at 47%...."

- Tony Sparano

BD

I'll take Tebow's 47% because it comes with less INTs, more rushing yards, more time of possession and most importantly ... real leadership. Sanchez and his ****ing girly pouting does nothing to motivate a team. Tebow will get these guys to rally.

Aquiring Tebow was the best move for the Jets. It forced the issue on dealing with the reality that Sanchez sucks. Just like the Favre deal helped end the Pennington era.

Tannenbaum OUT.

Sanchez OUT.

Tebow IN.

Make the playoffs with Tebow.

Keep Rex, ship out his insecurity-driven ego.

Keep Tebow, draft a QB and don't play him until 2014. Tebow is the guy next year. I dont' care what happens to Sanchez and Holmes, they are two of my least favorite Jets of all time.

Good plan.....except by the 10th 3 and out, you won't have much of an audience anymore.

Thank You Jetnation for getting me back into the game. Sanchez will heat up second half....even with this sandlot team he's given and Tebow will.....still suck.

Aquiring Tebow was the best move for the Jets. It forced the issue on dealing with the reality that Sanchez sucks. Just like the Favre deal helped end the Pennington era.

Tannenbaum OUT.

Sanchez OUT.

Tebow IN.

Make the playoffs with Tebow.

Keep Rex, ship out his insecurity-driven ego.

Keep Tebow, draft a QB and don't play him until 2014. Tebow is the guy next year. I dont' care what happens to Sanchez and Holmes, they are two of my least favorite Jets of all time.

No, bringing in another QB was the best move for the Jets. Tebow was the absolute worst possible option in that regard. I said it all offseason, the Jets plan should have been simple, get a veteran QB to compete with Sanchez for this year, while bringing in another QB in the draft to sit for a year behind whoever won the job. Bringing along the one QB in the entire league who is somehow worse of a passer than the POS we already have is completely unacceptable.

LMFAO...

nevermind. Sanchez is even worse than Tebow. He just got pickedo n a ****ing screen. Holy ****ing sh*t.

Archived