****The OFFICIAL NY JETS vs. 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

Blackout

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well next Week will tell me all I need to know about this team.Lets see if there is any fight in this dog? Because what I've seen smacks so bad of mismanagement I can't see how Rex or Tanny is here in 2013?

We will be in re-build again, every element of this Team sucks. The cuts are going to have to be very deep, and will be very painful. Until we get a fecking Q.B this Team is done, It makes me wish Chaddy cakes was still our Q.B.

Plus fecking bad does the Sanchez extension look now. Feck we could have cut him for zero before at the end of 2012!

Imperia blows them all out of the water.

With all due respect, I beg to differ. You are obviously buying into the marketing hype about the pure glacial water, and quartz filtering -- that is if you believe in the integrity of any claims coming out of Russia when it comes to the veracity of ingredients and production methods. It is good, but not great IMO. In fact, not much better than the mass-market Russian Standard which it is based on. A premium Russian Standard, if you will, and over-priced. I like by vodka pot-stilled, just like my Irish whiskey and single malt Scotch. I visited the Tito's distillery when I was in Austin last year and it truly is hand-made and small batch. Looks like I will be wearing my Tito's hats a lot more than my Jets hats this winter.

Archived