****The OFFICIAL NY JETS vs. 49ERS GAMEDAY THREAD****

Blackout

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

With all due respect, I beg to differ. You are obviously buying into the marketing hype about the pure glacial water, and quartz filtering -- that is if you believe in the integrity of any claims coming out of Russia when it comes to the veracity of ingredients and production methods. It is good, but not great IMO. In fact, not much better than the mass-market Russian Standard which it is based on. A premium Russian Standard, if you will, and over-priced. I like by vodka pot-stilled, just like my Irish whiskey and single malt Scotch. I visited the Tito's distillery when I was in Austin last year and it truly is hand-made and small batch. Looks like I will be wearing my Tito's hats a lot more than my Jets hats this winter.

It's 10x better than the entry level Russian Standard. I've been drinking Imperia for 5 years, long before this current ad campaign existed. I haven't tried Tito's, but I will now look for it.

It's 10x better than the entry level Russian Standard. I've been drinking Imperia for 5 years, long before this current ad campaign existed. I haven't tried Tito's, but I will now look for it.

Here's the deal with Tito's, it is extremely neutral (which is exactly what you really want in a vodka). Equally great as a shot (at room temp or cold/frozen) or in a mixed drink. Really smooth with just the right texture and mouth feel. Pot-still from 100% corn, no neutral spirits. It takes at least a full week to distill vs 2-4 days for the other stuff (including Crystal Head, Grey Goose, Kettle One, Chopin, Belvedere, etc.). The crazy part is I pay <$20 for 750ml. And this is not meant to picture it as a "value" vodka. Yes, it is a tremendous value but it is top, top tier. Give it a try if it is available in your area. If you like stuff from "over there", have you tried Khortytsa? A little hard to find, but very, very good.

EDIT: And it's 'Merican!

Embarrising loss by a team clearly revealed to be a loud mouthed pretender

This is a very difficult year to be a Jets fan.

Our O play calling and execution is painful.

If you were another teams fan i would ask you to GFY!

You sounds like a you are one of the venting JETS fans.

In JETS defense this year they have been anything but loud mouth!

I spent yesterday moving into a new place, and never got back on to follow-up on some of my game thread discussion... so better late than never.

Excuse me,, what rushing yards??? lol Yeah, have fun with Tebow hahaha

What I meant was the yards Tebow would run for himself, to augment his rushing stats. Let's face it, Make throws a ton of INTs, more pick-6's than I've ever seen in my life, and has a low comp percentage. Tebow throws less INTs per attempt, I think (haven't fact-checked), and while he also have a bad comp percentage, he at least augments the whole offense by bulldozing for first downs in the clutch.

I'll take that ANY ****ING DAY over Sanchez.

Tebow gives you hope. Mark gives you none

Word.

What a shame, because it looks like the Patriots tried to fix something that wasn't broken and made themselves fallible.

Josh Daniels + Brandon Lloyd = no more 50 points per game.

Right after I posted this, the Patriots tore through Buffalo like a hot knife through butter... I was wrong, at the end of the day the Patriots are an average team made amazing by Tom Brady. Period. Anyone that argues this really just doesn't understand football, or has too much of their own self-esteem wrapped up in rooting for the Jets.

Archived