Bench Sanchez

stoicsentry

Enough said. I was one of the ones making excuses for him. I apologize. There is no excuse now. Other teams have limitations at the skill positions too. Other teams have RB's and WR's that make mistakes. Sanchez has no more excuses. 3 games in a row of sub .50% completion rating... NO EXCUSE.

We might as well start Tebow at this point and hope we get some of that Tebow magic out of him. At the very least we can showcase him for a trade.

Enough said. I was one of the ones making excuses for him. I apologize. There is no excuse now. Other teams have limitations at the skill positions too. Other teams have RB's and WR's that make mistakes. Sanchez has no more excuses. 3 games in a row of sub .50% completion rating... NO EXCUSE.

We might as well start Tebow at this point and hope we get some of that Tebow magic out of him. At the very least we can showcase him for a trade.

I accept your apology.

Mark Sanchez is the worst player in Football. Unfortunately for us the Jets record keeps him the starter for at least another week.

This week was a public execution. They left him out there to continue to embarrass himself.

He'll get next week, against the Texans. We'll lose. Then the Colts game may be Tebow Time.

This week was a public execution. They left him out there to continue to embarrass himself.

He'll get next week, against the Texans. We'll lose. Then the Colts game may be Tebow Time.

I'm sort of thinking the same thing. They let Sanchez take another beating, give Tebow the reins and hope he goes on a run in the second half. Still, the 49ers ran for 210 yards. The D stinks. This team is awful. It needs to be blown up.

Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

The only bad luck play was santonio coughing the ball up, period. The fumble, the interception on the screen, the interception by epps, that was just poor f*cking execution plain and simple. It seemed that every single time we had momentum, we either turned it over or did something stupid...every single time. Yea, it could have been a closer game, but it wasn't due to bad luck, it was due to poor f*cking execution, most notably by Sanchez.

Lets all relax folks. Sanchez isn't worried about his job and why should he? Woody's marketing toy is even worse than he is. This franchise is the biggest laughingstock in the NFL.

I thought Tebow was his marketing toy. If so, then Sanchez should definitely be worrying about his job. But, with Rex willing to go down the Sanchize ship, I hardly doubt he has to worry. Seriously though, if Rex is willing to go down with Sanchez, he needs to be fired, Sanchez is not the answer.

Sanchez.

Rex's presser was just fine. He was PISSED.

Sanchez sounded just stupid, blaming so much on "bad luck."

I hear what you are saying, but beyond him being pissed I have nothing good to say about Rex's read on the situation. Mark Sanchez is the ****ing answer? Seriously? This fat **** (yes, he is still inherently fat no matter how much they staple his stomach) is delusional. He is a long way from being a competent NFL head coach.

I thought Tebow was his marketing toy. If so, then Sanchez should definitely be worrying about his job. But, with Rex willing to go down the Sanchize ship, I hardly doubt he has to worry. Seriously though, if Rex is willing to go down with Sanchez, he needs to be fired, Sanchez is not the answer.

Unfortunately, there is only ONE QB in the entire league who is worse than Sanchez right now. Yup, you guessed it. Wow what a joke.

Archived