Bench Sanchez

stoicsentry

Enough said. I was one of the ones making excuses for him. I apologize. There is no excuse now. Other teams have limitations at the skill positions too. Other teams have RB's and WR's that make mistakes. Sanchez has no more excuses. 3 games in a row of sub .50% completion rating... NO EXCUSE.

We might as well start Tebow at this point and hope we get some of that Tebow magic out of him. At the very least we can showcase him for a trade.

I think we should bench him as well, however, there's no such thing as magic. Tebow f'ing sucks as well.

At the end of this year you fire Rex and Tanny, you release Sanchez, Tebow, Holmes, Pace, Scott and whomever else you can put on the first thing smoking and you build a football team.

This goes beyond the players and Rex. Everyone knew why we got Tebow. It wasnt like Tebow fulfilled some void. The move was made to sell tickets. Woody is in fact laying the wood on our pockets and he's put together a big mouth coach with charm with a QB that up until this point I felt had potential but obviously has none a GM who outside of Mangold/Revis/D'Brick has done absolutely nothing for this football team and a bunch of players who simply arent good but get paid top dollar.

It is good for me. Because it's good for the Jets.

Arrogance and stupidity are a dangerous combination. Maybe you should just keep your mouth shut with the call-outs.

This is like the end of BLOOD IN, BLOOD OUT when Magic hands Miklo the soap mold in his prison cell and he breaks it up in the sink.

Sanchez absolutely should be benched. You can tell he doesn't care anymore, he's tired of football, of this routine. He'll be out of the league by 2014 at the latest.

Tebow will be committed if nothing else, doesn't change that he's the worst QB in the league, but still, it's something.

There's always McElroy. LOL.

Sanchez's QBRs for his last seven games. That's almost hard to do for a rookie, much less a 3rd/4th year player.

Will Sanchez's QBR be in the 20s next game? That's definitely the trend.

If Sanchez only had high profile playmakers around him like Leonard Hankerson and Aldrick Robinson and Santana Moss and Josh Morgan and Alfred Morris then he would be tearing up the league.

It's ****ing sickening how much better Griffin is than him.

At least my douchey Giants fan friends are going to have to deal with him for the forseeable future. Small comfort.

If Sanchez is going to be a sub 50% passer then they might as well start Tebow who is also a sub 50% passer but can run. Sanchez's only saving grace was that he was, even below NFL standards, completing 10% more passes completion percentage wise than Tebow

Sanchez is done unless he gets a head shrink fast. He is fulfilling his own demise and seems powerless to stop it. Sanchez looked like he did t belong on the field.

And my man Tebow, stay the hell away from this toxic scene. Keep doing you multiple roles to get. Better understanding of offense, keep practicing your throws. And take those improvements to a new team in 2013. Stay the hell away from the toxic S. Holmes. However, if you do get a chance, make sure you get Hill and McKnight to play with you. It seemed that the three of you had some chemistry when you play.

Sucking Jets right now. Dn. it's bad.

Archived