Does the pain stop in here?

AVM

We all called it at the start of the season. None of the Jets fans around here would be interested in mafia at the start of the season, but that would change quickly enough. Well, here we are. After you guys kick things off with this game, I'll go ahead and mod that game I've been promising for a couple of months now.

We all called it at the start of the season. None of the Jets fans around here would be interested in mafia at the start of the season, but that would change quickly enough. Well, here we are. After you guys kick things off with this game, I'll go ahead and mod that game I've been promising for a couple of months now.

We wanted to be wrong...but thus is life as a Jets fan. Me thinks we need a New York Jets mafia, where Holmes, Sanchez, and Tebow are the mafia....all led by the evil Godfather, Mike Tannenbaum. I also think the game should be ridiculously tilted in the towns favor, so we can all get the joy of getting rid of them. Special appearances by:

Silencer, Bart Scott, who kicks one player in the helmet each game night silencing them for the next day phase

Psychotic Vigilante, LaRon Landry, who may shoot once per day at the cost of 15 yards...er....-2 lynch to all townies

Survivor with a 1 time vest and 1 time lynch avoidance, Shonn Greene, who just won't go away

Village idiot, Eric Smith. This requires no explanation....

and much, much more!

We wanted to be wrong...but thus is life as a Jets fan. Me thinks we need a New York Jets mafia, where Holmes, Sanchez, and Tebow are the mafia....all led by the evil Godfather, Mike Tannenbaum. I also think the game should be ridiculously tilted in the towns favor, so we can all get the joy of getting rid of them. Special appearances by:

Silencer, Bart Scott, who kicks one player in the helmet each game night silencing them for the next day phase

Psychotic Vigilante, LaRon Landry, who may shoot once per day at the cost of 15 yards...er....-2 lynch to all townies

Survivor with a 1 time vest and 1 time lynch avoidance, Shonn Greene, who just won't go away

and much, much more!

You do realize that after this post, you leave yourself with no other choice but to mod such a game, right? Once the rest of the JN regulars get back over here, it needs to be done.

and much, much more!

IN!!!!

I will not play another second of mafia till I plays this game. Give me till November so High School football will slow down.

You do realize that after this post, you leave yourself with no other choice but to mod such a game, right? Once the rest of the JN regulars get back over here, it needs to be done.

IN!!!!

I will not play another second of mafia till I plays this game. Give me till November so High School football will slow down.

Consider it done, good sirs. I actually thought of several other roles that'd be perfect since then, LOL. Mid-Late November will actually be perfect for me.

Consider it done, good sirs. I actually thought of several other roles that'd be perfect since then, LOL. Mid-Late November will actually be perfect for me.

Yes. You can make Sanchez a limp serial killer who picks someone to die every night but nothing happens cause he gots no weapons.

"Trader Mike" Tannenbaum. Each night he requests items and is told he's getting a gun but not told it comes without bullets. When items come available (mini-draft) he must submit a waiver claim but never gets the good ones.

:rl:

• 2 months later...

If there was any doubt, now I HAVE to run this game.

Consider me marked down as the first game after the NFL season is over (Super Bowl) -- hopefully we can lure some of our brethren Jest...er...Jets fans back by then.

dibs on dead thread haunting?

I actually considered not doing a dead thread and allowing the dead to post...while giving everyone a bogus setup. Everyone a DIFFERENT bogus setup. It'd be hardcore lols for me, but I like this lot too much to do that to them lol. But yes anyone that doesn't play is more than welcome to the dead thread.

I actually considered not doing a dead thread and allowing the dead to post...while giving everyone a bogus setup. Everyone a DIFFERENT bogus setup. It'd be hardcore lols for me, but I like this lot too much to do that to them lol. But yes anyone that doesn't play is more than welcome to the dead thread.

:)

Archived