Brandon Lloyd is the future

Blackout

He is a very acrobatic receiver that makes the play on the ball.. there are only a handful like him.

I am surprised he has flown so low on the radar up to this point. One thing about watching Tebow with Lloyd at Denver games

is they obviously worked out some little out patterns in the huddle in crunch time..and Lloyd can do that. Those guys are golden.

Knew him personally. He joined JI because I told him I was there regularly. We were actually really good friends for a couple years, then he borrowed almost a grand from me and disappeared.

Knew him personally. He joined JI because I told him I was there regularly. We were actually really good friends for a couple years, then he borrowed almost a grand from me and disappeared.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?????

damn dude sorry to hear that. people like that are the scummiest of human beings.

by the way, you don't know Fred Jetstone or Stillerpaul by any chance?? miss those guys

Archived