Sorry to have to say this, but......

lancemehl

It should be obvious. Let's see: Last year we had the worst OC ever. THIS year we have, what?, the second worst? We have the worst QB in the league. We have the worst RB in the league. the worst coach.......worst GM...etc.

Sorry, guys, but drafting another top QB won't change anything, just like drafting D-lineman every year changes nothing....still worst pass rush.

There's a reason every single coach we've "picked" to lead us to wherever has been.......the "worst". It won't change. We could get Gruden, Cower....We could draft Lebron James. We will always suck! Because it begins at the top. Come on, look at that guy. It goes from pathetic Woody Allen, who is more worried about his tax problems than this little hobby football team, to Mike ****in Tannabum, the guy who "might surprise you with his football knowledge" lol, with special advisor Bradway........to Rex, all I care about is defense....but not rushing the passer...to Tony ****ing Sporano, HC of the explosive Miami Dolphins......the ONLY guy that the aforementioned geniuses had on their radar...based on the powerhouse team he put on the field every year I guess.............

Yes, finally the disease has rubbed off on Sanchez, as he joins the list of Jets QBs that have fallen short of the glory, which is ALL of them besides Namath. lol (Yes, Testeverde was NOT good, and O'Brien had promise, but again, had no chance here.)

And he may be the worst QB in the league (besides Tebow of course), but in three years the only Draft picks/FA he's been given are Plaxico out of the clink, Stephen "elbows" Hill....a slot guy..........You get the f---in idea.

This is way bigger than Sanchez or Holmes or Greene or any of the disgusting 52 players they have. Unfortunately, solid ownership/management ultimately wins championships.........and that doesn't include us.

And I am only basing this on the 35+ years of compromised livelihood this inept organization of baffoons has caused me.

BTW i've sold the Sanchowagon to a blind/deaf kid. Also, I am enshrining this performance with some of the all times.....A particular Esiason game comes to mind...(FG snap bouncing off his head or something...? idk) Peace to the Broken Spirit Brotherhood. Go Knicks!! hahahaha Rasheed?? smh

It should be obvious. Let's see: Last year we had the worst OC ever. THIS year we have, what?, the second worst? We have the worst QB in the league. We have the worst RB in the league. the worst coach.......worst GM...etc.

Wait, what? If ALL of these guys are "the worst," how do we have such a good record over the past 4 years???? I agree that Sanchez and Greene definitely sucks. GM could be better, but not the worst. Coach is good.

Translation: drafting Mark Sanchez was the only smart thing the Jets have done in years. Unfortunately all those other things they've done wrong have ruined this one thing they did right.

News flash:

Sanchez sucks. Horribly. Like loyal Jets fans have been harping on for years. His ineptitude makes everyone worse on both sides of the ball. The offense is out of synch. The receivers - for all their well documented faults - have no idea where the ball's going to end up. Any separation they get is gobbled up by this fool staring them down and double pumping in their direction to give the safety a heads-up that "this is where I want to throw it" far too often.

He's stupid. He's slow-minded. He's dumb. He has an empty cranium. And though he has plenty enough physical ability to succeed, he doesn't have enough to overcome his 2-cent head.

Any bad move or draft pick a team can overcome. High-drafting and then extending a horrible QB is not something a team can overcome.

If the offense starts putting up points the defense will look a lot better. They're not elite but they look so much worse than they are because they're totally gassed and, I have no doubt, totally demoralized by the big zero on their offense. No level of play on defense could overcome this and I'm quite sure they know it all too well.

However awful Santonio's attitude is, Sanchez is and has been the cancer on our offense.

Wait, what? If ALL of these guys are "the worst," how do we have such a good record over the past 4 years???? I agree that Sanchez and Greene definitely sucks. GM could be better, but not the worst. Coach is good.

I'm sorry...reading this board....I could have sworn Schottenheimer was the "worst" We know Sanchez is the "worst." (Of course "worst" in parenthesis mean very bad, not exactly "worst") So, with that in mind...I'd say the premise is the same. Of course whether I say they're great or they suck, I'm wrong. even when they get embarrassed 37-0 at home, I suppose. lmao

You get a competent QB who can hit open receivers and this team looks night and day better, without a doubt. The defense is no longer elite, but there's only so many times you can force the opposing team to punt before they eventually score. Sanchez now has 3 games in a row of under 50% completion and if he wants to stay the starting QB, he better regroup against houston. No small order.

Translation: drafting Mark Sanchez was the only smart thing the Jets have done in years. Unfortunately all those other things they've done wrong have ruined this one thing they did right.

News flash:

Sanchez sucks. Horribly. Like loyal Jets fans have been harping on for years. His ineptitude makes everyone worse on both sides of the ball. The offense is out of synch. The receivers - for all their well documented faults - have no idea where the ball's going to end up. Any separation they get is gobbled up by this fool staring them down and double pumping in their direction to give the safety a heads-up that "this is where I want to throw it" far too often.

He's stupid. He's slow-minded. He's dumb. He has an empty cranium. And though he has plenty enough physical ability to succeed, he doesn't have enough to overcome his 2-cent head.

Any bad move or draft pick a team can overcome. High-drafting and then extending a horrible QB is not something a team can overcome.

If the offense starts putting up points the defense will look a lot better. They're not elite but they look so much worse than they are because they're totally gassed and, I have no doubt, totally demoralized by the big zero on their offense. No level of play on defense could overcome this and I'm quite sure they know it all too well.

However awful Santonio's attitude is, Sanchez is and has been the cancer on our offense.

Yeah, I know. Schotty was actually really good. The defense is awesome. the WRs are Pro-bowl quality and the running game is explosive. The GMs a genius. Sporano is an offensive guru and Rex is Coach of the Year. That's what I meant to say. And it was actually MY fault they got their ass handed to them today. lmao Do you think maybe I am a victim of prejudice? lol Because that "translation" is your mind playing tricks on you, dude. I mean, I'll support a player, especially when nobody else will (and he's all we have)....but honestly, I have been here for many years before him and will be after him. And anybody who can watch this last three weeks and still say he's doing great and it's not his fault is just not being sincere.......and I may be wrong....often....but I'm not insincere, bro. I'm also not a hack, like these Tebow-fans that are dwindling because he also sucks ass.

When Sanchez sucks, I'll say he sucks and right now all 52 players on this squad suck. Period.

Just saying, it's just a message board and it is the ever-changing, parody-driven NFL....and it is the Jets. So, opinions may....and should....change.

You get a competent QB who can hit open receivers and this team looks night and day better, without a doubt. The defense is no longer elite, but there's only so many times you can force the opposing team to punt before they eventually score. Sanchez now has 3 games in a row of under 50% completion and if he wants to stay the starting QB, he better regroup against houston. No small order.

Disgusting three games.......no question, but you could almost say the same about the whole team. If Shonn Greene wasn't averaging 2 yards a carry, they would look better. If players werent putting themselves on the IR it would look better. If balls weren't bouncing off of wrists, heads, asses, elbows, and bread baskets, it would look better. If the Defense wasn't getting shredding on the ground it would look better.....and yes, if Sanchez wasn't throwing the ball like he has Mackey Sasser disease it would also look better. The team is a complete mess......which goes right back to my OP.

Actually.......51 players. How about that Austin Howard, huh?? lol

Yeah, I know. Schotty was actually really good. The defense is awesome. the WRs are Pro-bowl quality and the running game is explosive. The GMs a genius. Sporano is an offensive guru and Rex is Coach of the Year. That's what I meant to say. And it was actually MY fault they got their ass handed to them today. lmao Do you think maybe I am a victim of prejudice? lol Because that "translation" is your mind playing tricks on you, dude. I mean, I'll support a player, especially when nobody else will (and he's all we have)....but honestly, I have been here for many years before him and will be after him. And anybody who can watch this last three weeks and still say he's doing great and it's not his fault is just not being sincere.......and I may be wrong....often....but I'm not insincere, bro. I'm also not a hack, like these Tebow-fans that are dwindling because he also sucks ass.

When Sanchez sucks, I'll say he sucks and right now all 52 players on this squad suck. Period.

Just saying, it's just a message board and it is the ever-changing, parody-driven NFL....and it is the Jets. So, opinions may....and should....change.

My opinion is Sanchez has always been a sucky QB. It is still my opinion. You have spent the entirety of your stay here absolving him and blaming everyone else. Bad games were overlooked and good (or even not-bad) games were supposed to be evidence of his growth and improvement.

He sucks. Barring a top-5 OL and ground game and defense and special teams, like we had (and had wasted) twice with this stiff, there is literally zero chance of seeing the Jets in a superbowl until he is gone.

He's had some very good games but so have a lot of lousy QBs. But yeah, if only he had amazing top-tier NFL talents like Antowain Smith and David Givens and Deion Branch and Bethel Johnson and Daniel Graham and Christian Fauria at his disposal, then he'd show us all.

If you are a Jets fan you will root for Mark Sanchez to get benched and removed from the team. It is the only way. Nothing else can be done to overcome this handicap.

News flash:

Yup. Nailed it.

My opinion is Sanchez has always been a sucky QB. It is still my opinion. You have spent the entirety of your stay here absolving him and blaming everyone else.

No I haven't. I've been here since 06. I hated the draft pick. It wasn't until he started pile up the fouth quarter comebacks in year 2, finalized with the beat down of Brady in Foxboro, to bring us to unchartered territory, that I hopped aboard. Then i defended him while he was ripped all last year despite the offense getting worse and his numbers getting better. I defended him through the Tebow nonsense and now, my support is waning.

Personally, I don't even know all you've been posting "since you've been here" because I basically come here for the discussion of the week...and reply to the TOPICS rather than the poster. Probably because I realize that players come and go, scenerios change and so will opinions. This isn't politics.....you're either democrat or republican......... you know what I'm saying? I guess I've seriously offended you during my season and a third of Sanchez support......and for that I deeply apologize....but please....let it go. My opinions aren't that important, really. I'm just one fan in a sea of green losers. lol

News flash:

All true.

But the big picture is Rex Ryan is Buddy Ryan's son. And the NFL has moved on since Buddy retired. Arguably it moved on by the time Buddy got to Phoenix., may be even by the time hew was dumped by the Eagles The Ryans believe against all the evidence that somehow you can win without giviing a sheet about offense and passing as long as your defense is top notch. And that simply hasn't worked in the NFL in a evry long time. In any industry you cannot succeed following theories and strategies that fail consistently. And that is where the Rex Ryan Jets are right now-following strategies that will lose.

Further the 2 things most winning NFL teams feature is a serious pass rush and a quality QB. Those things can cover for a lot of weaknesses elsewhere on their respective units. The Jets despite myriad draft picks and wasted FA signings and cap room so devoted do not have even a decent pass rush. And as to QB, their #5 pick from 2009 sucks. Worse, inexplicably they extended his contract. Also doens't help that the drafts on Tannenbaum (and Bradway, really?) have given them very little talent all over the roster. But again, if the jets ahd THOSE 2 BIG THINGS the pile of poop elsewhere might not matter that much.

I know. You think the defense has the same attitude and energy no matter how the offense plays and no matter how much they give the ball back to the other team. Totally makes sense.

Does that work the other way? Like if a defense never holds an opponent in big spots or if the other team runs on them all day so they only get one touch per quarter? Amazing that you hold such personal contempt here that you've completely twisted my OP to mean something that reflects my opinion.............a year ago? And you're pal He-Man has joined I see. lol Hey, EY, for the record, that "translation" really wasn't what I posted. lol And just so you know, I hold no animosity towards anyone for things said about players last year or even last week. Also, I'm gonna try to just stick with the majority opinion around here so as not to upset the apple cart.

All true.

But the big picture is Rex Ryan is Buddy Ryan's son. And the NFL has moved on since Buddy retired. Arguably it moved on by the time Buddy got to Phoenix., may be even by the time hew was dumped by the Eagles The Ryans believe against all the evidence that somehow you can win without giviing a sheet about offense and passing as long as your defense is top notch. And that simply hasn't worked in the NFL in a evry long time. In any industry you cannot succeed following theories and strategies that fail consistently. And that is where the Rex Ryan Jets are right now-following strategies that will lose.

Further the 2 things most winning NFL teams feature is a serious pass rush and a quality QB. Those things can cover for a lot of weaknesses elsewhere on their respective units. The Jets despite myriad draft picks and wasted FA signings and cap room so devoted do not have even a decent pass rush. And as to QB, their #5 pick from 2009 sucks. Worse, inexplicably they extended his contract. Also doens't help that the drafts on Tannenbaum (and Bradway, really?) have given them very little talent all over the roster. But again, if the jets ahd THOSE 2 BIG THINGS the pile of poop elsewhere might not matter that much.

Extending Mark Sanchez, with 2 more years of guaranteed starter money, after last season was pure insanity.

Does that work the other way? Like if a defense never holds an opponent in big spots or if the other team runs on them all day so they only get one touch per quarter? Amazing that you hold such personal contempt here that you've completely twisted my OP to mean something that reflects my opinion.............a year ago? And you're pal He-Man has joined I see. lol Hey, EY, for the record, that "translation" really wasn't what I posted. lol And just so you know, I hold no animosity towards anyone for things said about players last year or even last week. Also, I'm gonna try to just stick with the majority opinion around here so as not to upset the apple cart.

lol

The majority opinion across the country is that Sanchez sucks and has always sucked. You are in a very small minority that has held out any belief that he will be anything decent. Hell, you still think he's going to be really good or better someplace else after the Jets finally get rid of him.

I'm not surprised. There are still people who also believe we never landed on the moon.

Archived