Not only is it a team of scrubs....

lancemehl

Tannabum's fixation for the bargain bin, players either fresh out of the clink or their former teams wanted them gone so badly they cost peanuts, has really helped set a nice tone (no pun intended) for the whole team.....most recently Joe mcKnight...WTF kind of pussy, crybaby, bitch comment was that about playing CB??? Who's fault that he can't get out of the third string?? Damn.. this team is out of control. It's gonna be long f---in year. smh

Tannabum's fixation for the bargain bin, players either fresh out of the clink or their former teams wanted them gone so badly they cost peanuts, has really helped set a nice tone (no pun intended) for the whole team.....most recently Joe mcKnight...WTF kind of pussy, crybaby, bitch comment was that about playing CB??? Who's fault that he can't get out of the third string?? Damn.. this team is out of control. It's gonna be long f---in year. smh

Take a look at what the Giants are doing with guys who were cut from other teams. Though to be fair, their GM isn't a bloated incompetent fool and their coach doesn't completely ignore the offense.

the GM has to go and bring somebody that has football in their blood this guy has no idea we just looked like a bunch of monkeys f ing a football. i just wish i dint love the jets so much i be a gman fan but my heart is just green

Archived