Sign in to follow this  
Jetsfan80

Who is our least bad QB?

38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is our least bad QB?

• Sanchez
    • Tebow
    • McElroy

Should give McElroy a shot, see what he can do over next few games.....

Absolutely.

You pull your waning starter, a virtual testament to your coaching ability, and instead of using the guy that led a five or six game winning

streak last year in the N F L , with a playoff win, you put in Greg McKelroy... right...

Denver knew Tebow wasn't a long term solution which is why we have him. We should also know he is not and won't ever be a long term solution. He IS a guy who might be able to come in and win a few games if your starter goes down which is what you want out of a back-up. If we're looking at putting Sanchez on the bench where he belongs, Why would you put on a band-aid that could/might work a little bit when you have another option that hasn't had a chance to prove that he couldn't work long term? Wait - I know why - the great football minds that are keeping McElroy on the bench because he supposedly can't do this or that are the guys that were sure Sanchez WAS the solution. I question their minds.

And if you want to stretch it to absurdity and think Tebow can catch lightning in a bottle on a continual basis - guess who broke the bottle and let the lightning out? Twice. Beli - and unfortunately for us we see him 2x a year, minimum.

Tebow will be starting for the JETS soon.. good to know you're ready to throw sh*t on him before he takes his first snap as starter..should make your experience as a fan that much more self demeaning...

Starting what? Starting to send out his resume? Dude - I'd try to discuss this with you rationally but it appears you are here for Tebow and not for the New York Jets. I thought most of you had left already but - whatever. The way you react to things that aren't close to being news, suggests you're probably not going to be here long anyway. I don't have any ax to grind with Tim Tebow in the least. If we had a viable starting QB, I'd be delighted to have him as a back-up. I think he's a stand-up kid. I just don't want him to be the "solution" to the QB issue of the team I follow. And he won't be for long if he does get the chance. Or any other team, for long, if get gets additional chances. It's nothing against Tim Tebow - I like Tim Tebow. I want the football team that I invest my heart, time, effort, and $$$ into to have a viable starting QB. To say that's an essential component understates it. #'s 1 & 2 on the Jets QB Depth Chart aren't long term viable. I cant say that about # 3 but would like the matter cleared up so we can move upward and onward. That's all.

Ok.. I don't know where you get me with the ax to grind on irrelevant news, but whatever..

I am saying Tebow has the possibility of maybe doing more than just a few wins, and the (not that you said this) argument based in

him never ever being an NFL QB, or never have *any* football talent, "never was never will be" is ridiculous..

I'd bet if anyone *was* going to find a way to be a success at the position its him.. based on his previous efforts.

I'd also bet Tebow is hoping for Marks success more than anyone around him.. THAT being said, if Mark continues down

the road he is on now, Why NOT start Tebow, if he can't frigging get it, bench his ass, start McKelroy. ?

That's probably what's going to happen.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company