Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Dawn breaks. Leelou (mod-confirmed townie) comes out of her Mafia slumber to realize she's in the middle of a battlefield. On one side are threats attempting to bring her and her band of fellow townies down. On another side are a team of protectors swearing to keep her alive, and if not, to avenge those who kill her or die trying.

But who are the murdering bastards trying to kill poor Leelou? You must play the game to find out. Welcome to Leelou Mafia.

photo-thumb-19608.jpg?_r=1347410025

For those unaware of the rules, these are the basics:

1. Each day you must vote on who to lynch. No lynches are not acceptable. Please bold all votes.

2. Absolutely no communication regarding the game outside of the game thread.

3. We have an unwritten rule not to lynch new people on Day 1, but this is not enforced. Cindy has never played before so please, everyone, use your judgment.

4. 24 hours on all night actions. No exceptions. I'm an impatient mod.

5-13. Any questions? Send me a PM or state them in the thread, whichever works.

14. Most importantly GFY.

PLAYER LIST

1. Leelou (mod-confirmed townie)

2. Verbal

3. Ishy

4. MadHatter (killed N1, town cop)

5. cindy (killed N2, roleless townie)

6. Christine

7. Despot (lynched D1, roleless townie)

8. AVM

9. JetsCode (lynched D2, roleless townie)

Good luck.

Edited by Jetsfan80

how far can I go with that? I'd like to tell him to **** the horse he rode in on as we'll, but I'm not sure of the proper etiquette here and I'd h ate to offend.

This is JN mafia, there is no such thing as etiquette. Seriously, throw out every rule you've ever known about what you can and can't say on this site when you come over to this board. As a general rule, if you are hesitant about whether or not you should say something, what you should do is not only say that, but then something else even more insulting as well.

Now stop yapping and go lynch some of these creepy DMers ya damn noob.

Oh, and 14.

• Upvote 1

This is JN mafia, there is no such thing as etiquette. Seriously, throw out every rule you've ever known about what you can and can't say on this site when you come over to this board. As a general rule, if you are hesitant about whether or not you should say something, what you should do is not only say that, but then something else even more insulting as well.

Now stop yapping and go lynch some of these creepy DMers ya damn noob.

Oh, and 14.

I'm not ****ing lynching myself.

but thanks for the advice :)