Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and by revealing this with me putting you at L-1, does this not make you a target for an immediate scum driven lynch, or would that be too obvious?

unless.... you're lying and they know it so they don;t have to....

oh, wait, this is that WIFOM thing, isn't it?

damn.

gotta cook.

bbl.

and by revealing this with me putting you at L-1, does this not make you a target for an immediate scum driven lynch, or would that be too obvious?

unless.... you're lying and they know it so they don;t have to....

oh, wait, this is that WIFOM thing, isn't it?

damn.

gotta cook.

bbl.

I'd welcome being hammered by scum. There are likely two scum in this game, meaning you'd trade doc for scum and be left with 1 scum. Good deal, imo.

christine, you watch and no comment? comment please? pleeeeeeeaaaaaaaaassssssssssseeeeee?

and the rest of you lurkers.

promise i won;t impulsively do anything for at least a couple hours. there is whining for attention and food and humans approaching.

Sorry, Cindy. I keep glancing in, but it's been a long day and I'm feeling like crap. I've been checking in from my phone, but been playing wow full screen and watching movies.

As to what's going on, I still think AVM is scummy, but I don't want to risk the Doc.

I really don't get any twinge from JC, but, I don't think I've ever seen JC as scum before, so, who knows.

ok, someone i don't instinctively distrust please explain this.

He was going to swing...so he claims Doc. In a game this small, probably the only other role left. Hence, he's either scum who's fake-claiming to out the real Doc...not that they'll be able to NK the but at least they won't waste NK attempts on trying.

or

He's the Doc...in which case, we get a counter claim so the scum knows who not to try and NK or you folks try to string me up because I had some pressure and I'm not the Doc.

I'll stay with Ishy for the moment...since he was a little premature in trying to lynch me before everyone has a chance to evaluate the new information.

He was going to swing...so he claims Doc. In a game this small, probably the only other role left. Hence, he's either scum who's fake-claiming to out the real Doc...not that they'll be able to NK the but at least they won't waste NK attempts on trying.

or

He's the Doc...in which case, we get a counter claim so the scum knows who not to try and NK or you folks try to string me up because I had some pressure and I'm not the Doc.

I'll stay with Ishy for the moment...since he was a little premature in trying to lynch me before everyone has a chance to evaluate the new information.

A two person scum team would sacrifice one to get the doc? By all means....please.

A two person scum team would sacrifice one to get the doc? By all means....please.

BTW...since we're waiting...would you mind providing your reads on everyone at this time...without a counter claim...you're guaranteed to the end game...and I'd like to understand your thought process before we get there.

My thinking is that if I'm not the Doc, and you're not the Doc, and I'm sure someone as new as Cindy would probably immediately jump up and CC if she were the Doc, then I feel fairly comfortable with believing AVM. Chrissy has also been here too and didn't CC. So odds are highly in favor of him telling the truth.

Unless of course, Verb is the Doc. And if that were true, I might vomit.

Hence, my vote on you.

And if you want to cry foul, I've already expressed that I felt it was between you and AVM, this is nothing new.

BTW...since we're waiting...would you mind providing your reads on everyone at this time...without a counter claim...you're guaranteed to the end game...and I'd like to understand your thought process before we get there.

Cindy -- strong town

Ishy -- neutral

Christine -- neutral/leaning town. I have a hard time seeing her as scum, but I don't see it as unlikely as Cindy. She's probably my 3rd highest town read behind Leelou and Cindy, though.

Verbal -- leaning scum

You -- wishing you'd give me a little bit of confidence that you were not scum.

My thinking is that if I'm not the Doc, and you're not the Doc, and I'm sure someone as new as Cindy would probably immediately jump up and CC if she were the Doc, then I feel fairly comfortable with believing AVM. Chrissy has also been here too and didn't CC. So odds are highly in favor of him telling the truth.

Hence, my vote on you.

And if you want to cry foul, I've already expressed that I felt it was between you and AVM, this is nothing new.

Noted.

Cindy -- strong town

Ishy -- neutral

Christine -- neutral/leaning town. I have a hard time seeing her as scum, but I don't see it as unlikely as Cindy. She's probably my 3rd highest town read behind Leelou and Cindy, though.

Verbal -- leaning scum

You -- wishing you'd give me a little bit of confidence that you were not scum.

Usually don't try to convince people I'm town when I'm vanilla...my play always comes across as direct when I scum hunt...not really worried...game already served its purpose...Jets lost and I still kept my sanity without too much to drink.

If I'm the best lynch...so be it.

splain me please

Hence, my vote on you.

Right there Kitty.

Already stated it wasn't me...just explaining some possible outcomes to the rookie...who's playing very well...

i have no idea what i'm doing.

and i have no idea why we don;t just then vote verbal.

crhistine, why wouldn't we do that?

what about him reads not scummy to you?

Archived