Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do I have a strong feeling that someone is going to watch to blind lynch Verbal?

Seeing as 80 is the mod, I suspect everyone has a post restriction requiring them to speed lynch anytime he says he'll be gone for more than 5 minutes.

i have no idea what i'm doing.

and i have no idea why we don;t just then vote verbal.

crhistine, why wouldn't we do that?

what about him reads not scummy to you?

Verbal takes leave as scum and as town...he'll mix it up if roled townie...so this may or may not be his scum read...just wanted people to be aware...more importantly...not interested in seeing anyone lynched until all the votes have been removed from AVM and everyone has had a chance to evaluate the new information.

I'm a town power role. The doc selects one player every night to "protect." To simply things, that means if the scum try to kill that individual the attempt will fail...and they'll be alive.

ca you explain who you've protected and how and why?

we've only lost town so far, and the cop besides.

I'd welcome being hammered by scum. There are likely two scum in this game, meaning you'd trade doc for scum and be left with 1 scum. Good deal, imo.

but would scum hammer you now?

isn't it too small a playing field to risk that?

Sorry, Cindy. I keep glancing in, but it's been a long day and I'm feeling like crap. I've been checking in from my phone, but been playing wow full screen and watching movies.

As to what's going on, I still think AVM is scummy, but I don't want to risk the Doc.

I really don't get any twinge from JC, but, I don't think I've ever seen JC as scum before, so, who knows.

and.... you are vanilla town of course?

but have no idea who to vote now?

He was going to swing...so he claims Doc. In a game this small, probably the only other role left. Hence, he's either scum who's fake-claiming to out the real Doc...not that they'll be able to NK the but at least they won't waste NK attempts on trying.

or

He's the Doc...in which case, we get a counter claim so the scum knows who not to try and NK or you folks try to string me up because I had some pressure and I'm not the Doc.

I'll stay with Ishy for the moment...since he was a little premature in trying to lynch me before everyone has a chance to evaluate the new information.

and your feelings on verbal and chrissy?

cause....i'm not seeing anything of value coming out of verb's second pontius pilate hands washed vote.

am i missing something?

and chrissy, don;t.... see anything coming from there at all, and.... don;t know what that means at this point.

Already stated it wasn't me...just explaining some possible outcomes to the rookie...who's playing very well...

again, flattery delightful, thank you.

but i know i'm clueless so... i never believe such,

i need this all very concrete.

do appreciate your continual efforts to make me understand, though. i know it's frustrating trying to explain why water is wet.

Why do I have a strong feeling that someone is going to watch to blind lynch Verbal?

and this would be bad because?

blind lynch means we lynch without knowing?

without enough information?

but.... how much time do you think before we realize someone's laying low and simply not providing information that we need for his own reasons?

Verbal takes leave as scum and as town...he'll mix it up if roled townie...so this may or may not be his scum read...just wanted people to be aware...more importantly...not interested in seeing anyone lynched until all the votes have been removed from AVM and everyone has had a chance to evaluate the new information.

this makes sense to me, and i don;t know if it's the right thing to do but....

unvote

god this is emotionally draining.

verbal, really, i'm scum?

this makes me think you;re scum more than anything else, cause...... you;d know i was town and that's the only way you;d make that statement i think,

or maybe you just hate or me like to **** around.

and baked rigatoni, and everyone is happy.

garden's almost played out but some squash and peppers.

ahhhhh.... these are the things my brain is able to deal with

feed the band night next weekend coming up, mac and cheese they want..... it;ll be good mac and cheese but.... seems like they need a better meal than that. at least the football team won;t beat them up in the parking lot and take advantage of the girls.

and i now return you to your very stressful game.

what should be waited for?

Well...IMHO...the best play is:

1. Wait for a counterclaim that may or may not come...

2. Wait for all votes to get removed from AVM...someone may be unwilling to counterclaim...but knows damn well AVM is scum...so they refuse to unvote AVM.

Either way...when significant information is brought to the attention of the town...the prudent thing is to get more info...scum will usually try to avoid providing info or want to wait for the info...they want the easy lynch...hence my FOS pointed toward Ishy.

Seeing as 80 is the mod, I suspect everyone has a post restriction requiring them to speed lynch anytime he says he'll be gone for more than 5 minutes.

This should have more reps. It's maybe the funniest thing you have ever said, and it's not that funny.

Archived