Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Try to get some Captain Morgan Leelou! That stuff is my favorite!

Not a rum person.

woke still faced and ttly brain dead and it still doesn't work

want to kill the inactive who obviously wants to be killed.

he been posting his ass off in another game it's not like he hasn't been around.

even if not what he wants, what use is an inactive?

Bolded mine. It's generally about numbers & a game this small will end quickly and give scum an easy win if all we do is lynch off inactives. I really don't like inactives though. Ishy was at L-2 for some time and now L-1, to me this seems as if he doesn't care and is most likely not roled or mafia. The train on him has gone far to easily. People I'm really looking at are Des and AVM. Des more so because he is normally against lynching inactives this early in a game.

Holy Toledo yalls is active!

This is nothing compared to a normal game run here.

Let's see here

*bullies Christine into giving him her milk money*

*looks around for the JN jocks to step up and stop him*

:unsure:

:ohmy:

*jumps into bush outside window with binoculars*

Hehe read the first line and thought it said titty brain dead. Yall've been talking about boobs too much

Anyhoo I hope I'm not the inactive you're talking about...

Unvote, Vote Ishy

I expected more of him at this site, the way he disparages DM mafia and such

You are really just going to let voting an inactive go that quickly?

unvote, vote Despo.

Not a rum person.

Bolded mine. It's generally about numbers & a game this small will end quickly and give scum an easy win if all we do is lynch off inactives. I really don't like inactives though. Ishy was at L-2 for some time and now L-1, to me this seems as if he doesn't care and is most likely not roled or mafia. The train on him has gone far to easily. People I'm really looking at are Des and AVM. Des more so because he is normally against lynching inactives this early in a game.

This is nothing compared to a normal game run here.

You are really just going to let voting an inactive go that quickly?

unvote, vote Despo.

I can get behind a Despot lynch...unvote, vote Despot.

I do have an inherent distrust of des and what you say makes sense... but i dont know how he usually plays yet.

why AVM, btw?

I have an inherent distrust of AVM.

so that's enough pressure to get des to write a lot of tl;dr which will convince me to change my vote back.

though i don't see the point of keeping someone in the game who doesn't want to play, i'll defer to logic if i can see it.

this inherent distrust thing is what they call meta, cause you;re supposed to forget everything you know before every game?

my inherent distrust of des was, cause i saw him play like that in a very weird little mock game once, and he hit me as scum from the first word.

after he started talking here it did get a bit more situation specific. still not sure but we'll see.

so, wait, my math is weak. if i changed my vote now i'd be doing the same thing, wouldn't i? and it would be worse to be the last vote i assume?

and.... if it only takes 5 to lynch in this game, that doesn't leave a lot of room for ping free voting.

UNOfficial Day 1 Vote Count

Ishy (3) - Cindy, AVM, Despot

Christine (1) - Ishy

Despot (4) - Christine, Leelou, JC, Mad Hatter

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

don;t take my word for it, it was a struggle.

Verbal needs a tongue lashing :winking0001: for not taking a position...but he's typically MIA on the weekends...so it won't accomplish anything.

pretty sure lee's got dibs there but ....

wow, i'm gonna stop myself before i cross a line.

that's progress...

i'm exhausted. i'd lay down but the ipads only at 80%. and the laptops too heavy to fall asleep with.

running out of interest in cleaning but my brain will work better if i get it done.

yeah, i know he will. i'll try to resist the urge to spam very meaninglessly in the meantime.

Splain please?

I was completely joking haha. I <3 Leelou and Christine.

I do have an inherent distrust of des and what you say makes sense... but i dont know how he usually plays yet.

why AVM, btw?

I know, right?

I can get behind a Despot lynch...unvote, vote Despot.

I have an inherent distrust of AVM.

You said am jealous wrong ;)

Sorry, no wot from me. Don't really have a lot to say really.

It's kind of silly to say that I put Ishy close to being hammered when I was the third vote. Not my fault this game is so small. Either way I don't consider Ishy the same kind of inactive, he's normally very active and isn't on LOA or anything. I figured my vote might help bring him back.

I am vanilla town, so y'all could do worse on lynching me, but please don't. It would be a personal point of embarrassment for me to be the day 1 lynched in my first JN game.

Archived