Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

unvote vote Despo If he does discourage lynchin inactives, then its pretty bad that he is trying it right now.

This vote seemed crazy opportunistic to me, and if hatter is who I think he is he knows me well enough to know my meta, so his acting dumb and innocent about it us scummy.

Unvote, Vote Madhatter

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and yeah i did think that was odd of hatter to say.... if he really doesn't know you it's beyond strange, but i think we can all assume he does.

tho... not sure he isn't dumb and innocent, tbh.

i'm just dumb. it makes this much more difficult.

someone smart figure this out, ya?

His please don't vote me is actually a big let down.

ERM... sorry to disappoint?

I'm on my phone so I can't multi quote anyways, but I don't think there's really a whole lot I could have gone and fetched.

Lot of activity but not necessarily a ton of gameplay

can you not spank him or something?

i remember it was his WoT that got that mock game strated in the first place, and i've become fond of those.

Tbh I heard my wot's wouldn't really go over big here... but then again apparently this game does have more DMers than JNers anyways

ERM... sorry to disappoint?

I'm on my phone so I can't multi quote anyways, but I don't think there's really a whole lot I could have gone and fetched.

Lot of activity but not necessarily a ton of gameplay

no, des, not a lot of gameplay but keeping ourselves awake.

add some gameplay, won't you?

i voted ishy because i'm dead certain he won't play, and i don't think he cares if he's mafia or town, but that's just an uninformed opinion.

but why did you vote him?

cause surely even two votes on him, if that's what you thought there were, would have been enough to get a rise out of him if anything would.

why add the extra vote, why push that lynch?

you are experienced, you know the game, and you know the players.

so tell me why, and yeah, phones are rough, but i've managed like two page drunk texts on a number pad, so... i know you can do it if you try, dear.

please, for me?

Tbh I heard my wot's wouldn't really go over big here... but then again apparently this game does have more DMers than JNers anyways

i'm begging you for words.

i may go away for a little while and eat dinner and.... amuse myself.... sooner maybe later.

but if i come back and don;t see a whole ****ing sh*tload of words from you i swear i will hold it against you forever and ever.

or till i forget, whichever comes first.

Okay a lotta words a lotta words...

Regarding my vote on Ishy, I figured he would be a lot more active here. I didn't know the exact vote count at that time but figured one more vote wouldn't hurt, and that it would be easier anyways to case with less in actives in the game

Not really sure what else I can say about that. Lawd I feel like Forrest Bump

What else... Jets code seems to be lying low ever since his vote on me... and he threw out a half hearted distancing thing from AVM

Still, Mad Hatter stands out the most to me for bamdwagoning and pretending not to know my meta

Archived