Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

Next time try juggling some flaming bowling pins if you want to try and distract town from your scumminess, it might work better

*juggles flaming bowling pins* :tongue:

FTR, that was a joke! Do not take that out of context.

no son

By not disagreeing, and by knowing Des' playstyle, you are basically agreeing.

no son. all I said about his play style is he gets emo and types a lot under pressure. I only played a mock game with him and I never mentioned anything else cause I don't know anything else. and I probably said as much here.

and saying that by not disagreeing to every word you babble im agreeing with you, is just stupid.

quote me anything that supports your statements, or drop that line of reasoning. it's lame.

and I'll thank you to leave me out of your weak struggle to explain your vote.

Edited by cindy

it's strange ishy said hatter should die but left the vote on chris.

protecting des? looked pretty bad for you up till then des.

but hatter is squirming an awful lot.

more sleep and see what happens.

very clearly not awesome at this game...

the fact you are hesitating to put Despot out of his misery...

des would have posted a few hundred more words to save his ass if he was mafia, I think. please don't kill me would not have been among them. especially not directed at me. he already knows how I respond to that.

do you think hatters sudden vote and explanation of it make sense? or the way he disappeared when pressed?

des would have posted a few hundred more words to save his ass if he was mafia, I think. please don't kill me would not have been among them. especially not directed at me. he already knows how I respond to that.

do you think hatters sudden vote and explanation of it make sense? or the way he disappeared when pressed?

Did he disappear because he was pressed or because he has a life?

Did he say "please don't kill me"? How would you respond to that?

Sorry, no wot from me. Don't really have a lot to say really.

It's kind of silly to say that I put Ishy close to being hammered when I was the third vote. Not my fault this game is so small. Either way I don't consider Ishy the same kind of inactive, he's normally very active and isn't on LOA or anything. I figured my vote might help bring him back.

I am vanilla town, so y'all could do worse on lynching me, but please don't. It would be a personal point of embarrassment for me to be the day 1 lynched in my first JN game.

Did he say "please don't kill me"? How would you respond to that?

with mockery and disdain.

with mockery and disdain.

:aghast:

I never!

It was clearly laced with self-disdain and .... awh **** it I cant talk smurt right now. I'm wasted.

But....

KILL THE RIDDICK!

I mean...

kill Hatter. Mafioso. Notice JC comin to his defense? How would he know if Hatter had a RL or not? For all he knows Hatter could be a figment of all our imafinations...

*glug glug glug*

Passin out soon