Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

:aghast:

I never!

It was clearly laced with self-disdain and .... awh **** it I cant talk smurt right now. I'm wasted.

But....

KILL THE RIDDICK!

I mean...

kill Hatter. Mafioso. Notice JC comin to his defense? How would he know if Hatter had a RL or not? For all he knows Hatter could be a figment of all our imafinations...

*glug glug glug*

Passin out soon

.... the more you talk, the more you ping.

but we'll see when you wake up.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And Cindy said it best. She's my knight in shining brazeers. I would never plead for me life if I was mafia. I'd spit in the face of my accusors and try to drown them in my wot's till they begged for mercy.

I think...

:unsure:

you'd talk yourself into a pile of sh*t, dear.

keep talking :)

and yes, please, suck up as much as possible until I get back. there is no woman that doesn't work on.

No homo, you's my pal Cindy.

Wih Ishy was here fr Drunk mafia. He's also my pal. No homo. Okay yes homo in his case. I mean ****ing Mr Sulu! He's just ASKING for itQ!

I know...you guys missed me. My bad.

yes, it's odd to lurk and not post and somewhat insulting.

i thought i'd be able to kill something by now.

Seriously though, I'm sorry. I went home to visit the parents for the weekend. Trying to keep up via the itouch when possible, but I've gotten the barrage of "when are you getting married? We want grandkids before we're too old!" questions. That and constant politics. They wonder why I never come home :D

Love my parents though, I'm very lucky.

I'm not caught up from last nights posts yet -- will during football this afternoon.

I know...you guys missed me. My bad.

Seriously though, I'm sorry. I went home to visit the parents for the weekend. Trying to keep up via the itouch when possible, but I've gotten the barrage of "when are you getting married? We want grandkids before we're too old!" questions. That and constant politics. They wonder why I never come home :biggrin:

Love my parents though, I'm very lucky.

I'm not caught up from last nights posts yet -- will during football this afternoon.

you have my sympathies.

but now please amuse me when you can, the despot is too drunk, and i would make him cry, and it would not be as much fun as it sounds.

you have my sympathies.

but now please amuse me when you can, the despot is too drunk, and i would make him cry, and it would not be as much fun as it sounds.

/kicks door open

How the **** are you gals today?

On a serious note real quick, before I get side tracked...

I'm torn on this lynch. Never feel good about players that just stay at L-1 forever, but I am really not a big fan of lynching first time players. Problem is most of this game are first time players lmao.

I really don't have much to go off of other than the length he's stayed at L-1. For that purpose alone the train should be rather telling based off how he flips.

On a serious note real quick, before I get side tracked...

I'm torn on this lynch. Never feel good about players that just stay at L-1 forever, but I am really not a big fan of lynching first time players. Problem is most of this game are first time players lmao.

I really don't have much to go off of other than the length he's stayed at L-1. For that purpose alone the train should be rather telling based off how he flips.

i think i'm the only actual first time player, unless you mean on this site only.

even hatter, who... has a mysterious identity... says he's played lots.

but can you explain the how he flips thing, i don;t understand what that means.

i think i'm the only actual first time player, unless you mean on this site only.

even hatter, who... has a mysterious identity... says he's played lots.

but can you explain the how he flips thing, i don;t understand what that means.

First time on this site.

By how he flips I mean if he were to flip scum, obviously we've got scum -- thus explaining why there was no voting while at L-1. If he were to flip town, I would be willing to venture a guess there is scum on that train. Scum know who the town are, obviously, so they'd have no problem finishing the lynch (generally)

des you mean?

it would be easier to asses that if more ppl had been around while he was hanging there, no?

Yes, which is why I haven't voted him myself. We've had over half the game in since he was at L1 it looks like?

Archived