Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello crusher.

teach me how to play, will you?

Crusher will probably tell you the same thing I will here. Just start insulting people and otherwise pretend you know what you're doing and you'll be just fine.

The insulting people part will be easier when the JNers return. They're all grotesque.

/kicks open door

HOW THE **** IS EVERYONE?!

No need to worry, kids. AwesomeVM is here to make your days less boring and your nights MUCH more fun.

vote: Verbal

We missed lynch Nolder Wednesday so obviously it's time to get an early game emo meltdown.

/kicks open door

No need to worry, kids. AwesomeVM is here to make your days less boring and your nights MUCH more fun.

We missed lynch Nolder Wednesday so obviously it's time to get an early game emo meltdown.

You only get emo on blind lynches, homo. Don't you have some fusion with Vic's ass to perform?

/kicks open door

My god, have I missed you and the Rep button.

is it considered a bit scummy to not say very much?

i know some of these people have off schedules. and perhaps jobs with little freedom.

but i also suspect... the watch and wait thing is perhaps not the least scummy tactic to play.

lol, i have a post count nearing 44K

i post my ass off

i will talk and talk and talk and talk....

you have no idea the spammage i can produce.

or... perhaps you do.

in the right mood i'll talk to myself though that would be counterproductive,

Archived