Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm too lazy.

just to prove the coincidence, there are now 5 more people reading this then there were 10 seconds ago.

that would scare the living sh*t out of me

yeah, that proves the coincidence...

i don't think that word means what you think it means...

there are armed and dangerous squirrels in my attic. i don't go there. i'd shoot through the ceiling but it seems like a bad idea...

squirrels? Wait, then how do you do speakers and other shtuff like that?

yeah, that proves the coincidence...

i don't think that word means what you think it means...

I'm just saying, crazy things can happen like that. Its not like I was lurking here this whole time.

squirrels? Wait, then how do you do speakers and other shtuff like that?

I'm just saying, crazy things can happen like that. Its not like I was lurking here this whole time.

i'm a grown up. i don't need speakers in the ceiling.

lol yeah -- I felt bad my first game too. Of course, I blind lynched the doc...so...

i'm just imagining him waking up and finding out he got offed in his sleep and.... god, you have no idea the sad things he'll say.

you know, with real mafia, i'd have been in the kitchen frying potatoes and eggs when this sh*t went down.

i do remember when i cared about speakers... my car has real nice speakers, and no squirrels.

my cousin had a great speaker system in his car, but it got stolen.

Yeah...I don't feel like checking if it's still there or not.

that would be a good idea

Well true, but for some reason people in their mid 20s like me love to have a full speaker system. We don't even use it that often.

there are 10 or 12 in the car. it's really more than any human needs, but it shuts my friends' kids up nicely when they're along for a ride.

i'd light a few candles for it and have it properly buried... hate dolls that realistic, creepy as hell.

The old roommate was supposed to get rid of it, but you remember what she was like. *so happy to be rid of her*

i would just keep it there, wouldn't even want to go up there. Leelou, what was your reaction when you first saw it?

I jumped.

The old roommate was supposed to get rid of it, but you remember what she was like. *so happy to be rid of her*

I jumped.

have a man do it. they remove dead animals from the property, they shouldn't mind something like that.

have a man do it. they remove dead animals from the property, they shouldn't mind something like that.

I would mind very much.

You can, just no lynching. Some people prefer to not talk game related stuff at night til morning though.

Oh OK, well than we can continue to spam

Archived