Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was your old roomate one of those, you know, b*tches.

How tall is your attic?

My roommate used to be my best friend until she met her current boyfriend. She didn't do anything around the house, made me kill all the spiders and dispose of the mouse...just fought me on everything I wanted to do decorationwise even though she was never here...so yeah bitch.

Not very tall.

ok, that made me laugh.

i could pinch your cheeks, young man.

i said a man.

Hey, I am a man!

My roommate used to be my best friend until she met her current boyfriend. She didn't do anything around the house, made me kill all the spiders and dispose of the mouse...just fought me on everything I wanted to do decorationwise even though she was never here...so yeah bitch.

Not very tall.

Yeah that sucks. Ok, I have to go eat lunch, see you guys.

I've just now started actually talking to my neighbors. I tried for a year, we are finally to the "hello, how are you" stages.

mine are more friendly than i'd like but their wives mostly keep them under control. and i like them shoveling the steps and watching for roaming scumbags, so it's good tobe on good terms.

I don't see a need to censor bitch, but yeah a little surprised they didn't censor that one.

yeah, westminster might use the same filter, it wouldn't make sense to grey out bitch, but.... can;t think of many very .... nice... ways to use c*nt.

it's odd though, i know it has censored it in different threads, but not when i typed it here.

i could get more creative but.... seems like i probably shouldn't.

mine are more friendly than i'd like but their wives mostly keep them under control. and i like them shoveling the steps and watching for roaming scumbags, so it's good tobe on good terms.

My neighborhood is very quiet and the complex comes and shovels all the walkways.

My neighborhood is very quiet and the complex comes and shovels all the walkways.

we're pretty rural, but there's four other families on the hill, and they watch out for each other. we've all been here more than 10 years, except the swingers across the way, and... they just kind of get a pass.

we don;t get to talk at night? why?

what if i get bored and/or drunk?

Oh we can talk. And we shall.

.... but.... but... we can still spam, right?

You can always spam, sweetheart

now i'm really ****ing sad.

Don't worry. AwesomeVM is here to save the day.

we're pretty rural, but there's four other families on the hill, and they watch out for each other. we've all been here more than 10 years, except the swingers across the way, and... they just kind of get a pass.

My old boss and his wife were swingers. He had this obsession with my legs, especially if I wore my knee high boots.

My old boss and his wife were swingers. He had this obsession with my legs, especially if I wore my knee high boots.

these are locally renowned... wife's a mary k lady but hasn't worked a real job since they had the 4 year old. husband is very tall and ****ing hot. they have a 12 year old boy who runs over to the garden and volunteers to work for hours, for free, which... is really not the norm. very well raised children.

nice people all in all but... just too friendly. especially the wife, which.... seems counter-intuitive but i'm not really sure how these things work in practice. i don't make eye contact with them if i can help it.

i think maybe that's why it's the wife who does the friendly bit... but they really do want to share everything, food, work, everything. i stop at sharing the food and the work myself but it's a personal preference.

I tried to not indulge his sharing, but he'd talk to customers at the store that I guess were into it and we (the staff) would have to hear all about it unless we got the chance to escape from behind the counter. It was a video rental store.

So, what did you buy today, Cindy?

groceries. cat food, yogurt, like that. didn't feel like going into the city for anything more. freezer's full of meat and they'll start hunting soon so no need to buy any more. garden's still cranking out enough to get by. apples still good on the wild trees.

you do anything good today?

Archived