Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

my thought, still on bed and no coffee, are mainly why the **** did I spam this to 48 pages and make rereading impossible.

like AVM and JC very much but... kinda feels like they're working together. pushed des over the cliff, tho I think JC was trying to get someone besides AVM to do it first.

verbal has said bupkis, I don't trust that though perhaps he's just annoyed at the spam and stupidity.you make a sad face at vote verbal, but... do you think it's odd he doesn't say anything?

ishy as you pointed out initially seemed completely uninterested in playing, which with him being close to getting hammered for so long... let me rephrase that, with being close to getting lynched and not defending .... must have meant he was role less town. and when he did show up he talked me into changing my vote from des to hatter, and later changed his own. still think he's just phoning it in so don't have a real read there.

Chris went right after des, after her first joke vote, iirc?. with odd reasoning, he won't be able to get away with the kind of bullying he does at DM over here? in joke I'm not getting or?

um I'll try to read more and maybe wake up but... confused as you see.

my thought, still on bed and no coffee, are mainly why the **** did I spam this to 48 pages and make rereading impossible.

like AVM and JC very much but... kinda feels like they're working together. pushed des over the cliff, tho I think JC was trying to get someone besides AVM to do it first.

From what I've seen, AVM typically hides more as scum - not ruling it out though. JC is someone I really haven't been able to read very well.

verbal has said bupkis, I don't trust that though perhaps he's just annoyed at the spam and stupidity.you make a sad face at vote verbal, but... do you think it's odd he doesn't say anything?

I'll be more worried if he doesn't say anything tomorrow (Tuesday).

ishy as you pointed out initially seemed completely uninterested in playing, which with him being close to getting hammered for so long... let me rephrase that, with being close to getting lynched and not defending .... must have meant he was role less town. and when he did show up he talked me into changing my vote from des to hatter, and later changed his own. still think he's just phoning it in so don't have a real read there.

Ishy is not sitting well with me. But then again, he could have easily hammered Des.

Chris went right after des, after her first joke vote, iirc?. with odd reasoning, he won't be able to get away with the kind of bullying he does at DM over here? in joke I'm not getting or?

um I'll try to read more and maybe wake up but... confused as you see.

Des can be a bit of a bully in games sometimes.

Christine - it's hard to say since she really hasn't been around much.

Then there is you, but never played with you really, except that mock game, and right now I'm getting town.

ok. don't know these ppl mostly but...

even if AVM mostly hides as scum, with so many noobs would he feel the need to bother?

JC really did push des' lynch at the end despite the whole vote Chris thing which I assume is an ongoing joke? plus what des pointed out, the half hearted distancing from AVM, the inherent distrust thing. when actually they seem to have gone for the same goal, though that goal may well have been to just move the game.

ishy could very easily have lynched des, but maybe that not wanting him to get lynched first in his first JN game played into that... don't think he'd have worried as much about hatter, he'll bounce back. what specifically has him not sitting well w you? I'm very on the fence there.

actually have a similar feeling about Chris but, yeah, hasn't been around much.

Ok.

Cindy, I love you. You know I do. I try to spoil you just like I spoil my kitty.

But I don't even want to read the past 40 pages, because most of them are your spam. Can we tone the spam down a DASH?!

Also, consider me back. I don't really want to be, but it's Monday, and I gotta face the real world.

From what I've seen, AVM typically hides more as scum - not ruling it out though. JC is someone I really haven't been able to read very well.

I'll be more worried if he doesn't say anything tomorrow (Tuesday).

Ishy is not sitting well with me. But then again, he could have easily hammered Des.

Des can be a bit of a bully in games sometimes.

Christine - it's hard to say since she really hasn't been around much.

Then there is you, but never played with you really, except that mock game, and right now I'm getting town.

JC is one I had my eyes on the most. His pushing to get someone to lynch des really stuck out. It's not something he'd generally do as scum, as lots would call him out on it. I can't decide if I feel great about him or if he's trying to pull one over on a smaller crowd.

Ok.

Cindy, I love you. You know I do. I try to spoil you just like I spoil my kitty.

But I don't even want to read the past 40 pages, because most of them are your spam. Can we tone the spam down a DASH?!

Also, consider me back. I don't really want to be, but it's Monday, and I gotta face the real world.

:(

Ok.

leelou said to spam and it's her game.

if she says to tone it down i will.

i'll obey you as well as any kitty would.

JC is one I had my eyes on the most. His pushing to get someone to lynch des really stuck out. It's not something he'd generally do as scum, as lots would call him out on it. I can't decide if I feel great about him or if he's trying to pull one over on a smaller crowd.

i know, right?

yeah, i'm thinking that way too but i'd like to hear what he has to say about it.