Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

:(

i know, right?

yeah, i'm thinking that way too but i'd like to hear what he has to say about it.

more words please

Not sure what you are looking for...the Magic 8-ball stated you and Christine were scum from the git go...I jumped on Despot because he deserved it...plus it brought some intel...like AVM pointed out prior to the hammer...hate to watch someone sit at L-1 for so long...really didn't expect AVM to hammer him...hence I could easily move there...but go ahead twist all you want...in the end...I'll prove correct.

<3 I do love you. You really are such a kitty.

i'm sorry i got drunk and spammed so hard and sleazy. i would promise not to do it again but .... yeah.

Nonono, not that I don't want to be back on JN. My husband just deployed, so I've spent the past few days pretty much drunk. I want to stay in that state, but real world is calling me back.

the world sucks. keep drinking.

who do you trust then?

Not sure what you are looking for...the Magic 8-ball stated you and Christine were scum from the git go...I jumped on Despot because he deserved it...plus it brought some intel...like AVM pointed out prior to the hammer...hate to watch someone sit at L-1 for so long...really didn't expect AVM to hammer him...hence I could easily move there...but go ahead twist all you want...in the end...I'll prove correct.

not this time. you can lynch me to figure it out though.