Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

i don't get why you would resent my vote more than any of the other hundreds of votes you must have gotten in your career.

i think you're trying to make me run away.

Actually prefer you to stick around...you are the fresh light this place needs...just vote me less...lol.

• Upvote 1

i made the case first i think, i know i made the vote first. he jumped on. am i missing something?

i probably am.

He made the first argument today and you cast the first vote.

i'm scummier because i've posted more?

am i understanding that?

In regards to Christine yes...Ishy needs further review...

Actually prefer you to stick around...you are the fresh light this place needs...just vote me less...lol.

i voted you once to get you to talk. nobody else would do anything. i do not have a life, particularly, so if i have the day off i will sit here and refresh the page and it will drive me to distraction of nobody posts.

yeah, you can consider that my meta.,

i have neither impulse control nor frustration tolerance.

i did not mean to hurt your feelings.

i'm sorry,

He made the first argument today and you cast the first vote.

In regards to Christine yes...Ishy needs further review...

if by today you mean the day that started at actual dawn.... i could be misremembering this but lee said good morning i asked her what she thought, she asked me what i thought, i stupidly told her... i can't ignore questions, it's a thing and i don;t remember seeing anyone say anything about it before. this was right after the night kill was announced, so.... think i'm getting the timeline straight, though sorry i've spammed it too hard to make it easy to figure out.

re me posting more... um.... yeah, graphomania, and can't shut the **** up to save my life.

i can refer you to another website if you don;t find that believable though i should think it would be obvious here by now.

• Upvote 1

i voted you once to get you to talk. nobody else would do anything. i do not have a life, particularly, so if i have the day off i will sit here and refresh the page and it will drive me to distraction of nobody posts.

yeah, you can consider that my meta.,

i have neither impulse control nor frustration tolerance.

i did not mean to hurt your feelings.

i'm sorry,

My feeling are not hurt...just don't want to lose.

• Upvote 1

UPDATED PLAYER LIST

1. Leelou

2. Verbal

3. Ishy

4. MadHatter (killed N1, town cop)

5. Cindy

6. Christine

7. Despot (lynched D1, roleless townie)

8. AVM

9. JetsCode

Ok.

Ok, so now we really need to get a mafia.

any thoughts? I have some but they're mostly stupid.

does the cop get last words or is he just gone?

He cannot reveal any game info.

What are your thoughts? My head is all foggy with medicine and work. I think I have something but all muddled right this second.

my thought, still on bed and no coffee, are mainly why the **** did I spam this to 48 pages and make rereading impossible.

like AVM and JC very much but... kinda feels like they're working together. pushed des over the cliff, tho I think JC was trying to get someone besides AVM to do it first.

verbal has said bupkis, I don't trust that though perhaps he's just annoyed at the spam and stupidity.you make a sad face at vote verbal, but... do you think it's odd he doesn't say anything?

ishy as you pointed out initially seemed completely uninterested in playing, which with him being close to getting hammered for so long... let me rephrase that, with being close to getting lynched and not defending .... must have meant he was role less town. and when he did show up he talked me into changing my vote from des to hatter, and later changed his own. still think he's just phoning it in so don't have a real read there.

Chris went right after des, after her first joke vote, iirc?. with odd reasoning, he won't be able to get away with the kind of bullying he does at DM over here? in joke I'm not getting or?

um I'll try to read more and maybe wake up but... confused as you see.

if by today you mean the day that started at actual dawn.... i could be misremembering this but lee said good morning i asked her what she thought, she asked me what i thought, i stupidly told her... i can't ignore questions, it's a thing and i don;t remember seeing anyone say anything about it before. this was right after the night kill was announced, so.... think i'm getting the timeline straight, though sorry i've spammed it too hard to make it easy to figure out.

re me posting more... um.... yeah, graphomania, and can't shut the **** up to save my life.

i can refer you to another website if you don;t find that believable though i should think it would be obvious here by now.

Christine needs to add more narrative...she has contributed little and needs a push...Ishy was reticent if I recall...hard to read...hasn't played here much...could vote him...oh...nvm...I'll just do it now.

Vote: Ishy

It's very hard for me to get a read on this game. People are not posting enough.

1. Leelou

2. Verbal - too quiet from RL

3. Ishy - not really into the game it seems, still hasn't sufficiently explained himself.

5. Cindy - only played a mock game with her once

6. Christine - too quiet from RL

8. AVM - Could be scum

9. JetsCode - I typically think you are scum,

dead

I know I'm not much help right now.

• Upvote 1

It develops over time...the mafia competitiveness...only need to lose a close game or two..

yeah, i can see where that would suck.

in the mock-up i got forced into, i lucked out and hit every mafia first time, but it was much weirder than this and i knew the people well enough to read them. but the competing stress and boredom drove me nuts, so winning wasn;t as important to me as getting it done.

It's very hard for me to get a read on this game. People are not posting enough.

1. Leelou

2. Verbal - too quiet from RL

3. Ishy - not really into the game it seems, still hasn't sufficiently explained himself.

5. Cindy - only played a mock game with her once

6. Christine - too quiet from RL

8. AVM - Could be scum

9. JetsCode - I typically think you are scum,

dead

I know I'm not much help right now.

We both read each other as scum...this time you're confirmed...you having my loyalty...I know it sucks when I say trust me...but trust me...I'm town.

I'm reticent? I haven't explained myself enough?

All code for I'm lazy and going after the easy lynch. Say what the **** you mean.

I'm not going after an easy lynch. I'm trying to get people to talk.

You sat at L-2 for some time and then L-1 and didn't show back up until you were in the clear.

I'm not going after an easy lynch. I'm trying to get people to talk.

You sat at L-2 for some time and then L-1 and didn't show back up until you were in the clear.

So did Despo. So did Hatter. What do you expect me to say in a game where 90% of us are Vanilla?

I'm Vanilla Town. Don't lynch me. Anything else I can add?

• Upvote 1

Thoughts on the players.

I think JC and AVM are the scum team. Been distancing from each other the whole game and AVM's hammer on Despo in spite of JN's policy of letting first timers live through Day One is as obvious a scum move as there is.

Verb not being around at all isn't helping either. Chrissy finally showing up makes me doubt her a little less, but she needs to speak up.

You, Cindy, and I are Town, that I'm sure of. You for more obvious reasons of course.

That's my reads.

• Upvote 1