Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

I am sorry for being so inactive, but I think I am pretty much vetted on ACTUALLY being gone. Given that, well, I was LOA on the DM game, and Leelou knows what has been going on and how messed up I've been.

I do have to agree with seeing Cindy as town. I think if she was scum, she would be acting totally unlike herself. TBH, I think JC is also town. It's a weird hunch. And obv Leelou is town.

Random note to the mod : I like this kind of set up where we have a mod confirmed town in our midst. I would be interested in more games like that around here. Oooo, or imagine a mod-confirmed scum that is nonkillable until a certain point in time, that time being unknown to everyone but the Mod. Ideas... Ideas churning for the next game I mod....

I always see a little scummy in AVM and Ishy. I have no real idea about Verbal, yet, given how he hasn't said much.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Magic 8-ball really earned its well honored reputation in Jack's Sacred Thrust game...where he disallowed role reveals or coroner reports...I was the Cop and the 8-ball has not been wrong since...prior to that I only used it against AVM or the Ape...and its accuracy had some kinks to it...

Your play has been striking...first you feign an unwillingness to hammer the FNG...then you state you always worry when the train stalls at L-1...I campaigned for his lynch because it brought intel...who would hammer...and who avoided contact...simple enough.

Keep making your case though...just adds more fuel to your fire once I flip.

Now you're just making **** up.

Random note to the mod : I like this kind of set up where we have a mod confirmed town in our midst. I would be interested in more games like that around here. Oooo, or imagine a mod-confirmed scum that is nonkillable until a certain point in time, that time being unknown to everyone but the Mod. Ideas... Ideas churning for the next game I mod....

That kind of already happened when Hess was the shark in Jaws Mafia. It was pretty awesome.

Now you're just making **** up.

I never bothered asking cause you don't seem to really be denying it, but I'm bored and work isn't helping.

are you scum? assuming your answer is no, please elaborate.

I'd phrase that better but ... don't have two brain cells to rub together at the moment.

Archived