Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

No fair...I want a nap.

just put the brain on cruise control and learn how to rest most of it with your eyes open.

I learned this in high school. all it takes is extreme boredom coupled with close supervision.

it's easy, steady your breathing, zone into your happy place, and just let the smallest part of your consciousness do what has to be done to get through the day.

you master that, we can start working on scanners.

so do I, and I have to review thousands of pages of records, forms, and complete bullsh*t, compile ridiculously intricate medical vocational analyses on them, get the doctors to sign off on what I'm selling, churn it through the govt mainframe, which... you cannot imagine, srsly, like pong level programming, and pass four levels of review. etc.

and field calls that need translators half the time with the mentally and chemically impaired. have you ever tried Korean through a translator?

I'm telling you, there is no way to let your whole brain cope with the horrors of these things.

you can do it, lee, I'm with you.

Now you're just making **** up.

On a serious note real quick, before I get side tracked...

I'm torn on this lynch. Never feel good about players that just stay at L-1 forever, but I am really not a big fan of lynching first time players. Problem is most of this game are first time players lmao.

I really don't have much to go off of other than the length he's stayed at L-1. For that purpose alone the train should be rather telling based off how he flips.

First time on this site.

By how he flips I mean if he were to flip scum, obviously we've got scum -- thus explaining why there was no voting while at L-1. If he were to flip town, I would be willing to venture a guess there is scum on that train. Scum know who the town are, obviously, so they'd have no problem finishing the lynch (generally)

I'm mostly waiting for Verbal to catch up, complain about catching up, and give his input right now

USC?

I seem to remember her saying she wouldn't be around a ton Thursday or so?

unvote, vote Des

too much info to be gained

You can't make this sh*t up...so you went from rationalizing how JN doesn't lynch first time players...to let's wait for Verbal's input...to 22 minutes later "too much info to be gained"...hammer the bitch.

I mean really?

• Upvote 2

You can't make this sh*t up...so you went from rationalizing how JN doesn't lynch first time players...to let's wait for Verbal's input...to 22 minutes later "too much info to be gained"...hammer the bitch.

I mean really?

ummmmm...

but... you did push for that lynch...

it's confusing.

Final Day 1 Vote Count

Despot (5) - Christine, Leelou, JC, MadHatter, AVM

MadHatter (3) - Despot, cindy, Ishy

Not Voting (1) - Verbal

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.

can you explain in very simple step by step words as if to a moron the specific information that was gained?

I'm missing a lot there, other than the fact that nailed des.

Well...a couple of ways to look at this...you could scum hunt from the train...have to figure at least one is there...can't be Leelou...can't be Hatter...leaves Christine, me or AVM...or you can scum hunt from the Madhatter train...leaves you and Ishy...with Verbal the outlier...

Verbal: almost always LOA on weekends so I don't hold it against him...town read

Christine: had the first vote on Despot...then went LOA...guess she announced she would be...though I originally missed it...but for now...town read.

JC1: Yes...I egged on the train...trying gauge which way the wind would blow...if anything it would at least add intel.

AVM: Most suspect vote from this train...he's JN long time...JN normally doesn't lynch new players to JN on Day 1. Plus his story just doesn't add up...22 minutes between stating we should wait for Verbal and then the hammer...why the sudden change of heart? Impatient? Typical scum in my book.

Cindy: You're new...but stayed active throughout...I could see you go both ways...

Ishy: Seems reluctance to make a case but will vote to stir the pot...plenty of kitty spam with you...mainly I trust Leelou on this one.

So that's my breakdown...what do you offer in return?

• Upvote 1