Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

and your feelings on verbal and chrissy?

cause....i'm not seeing anything of value coming out of verb's second pontius pilate hands washed vote.

am i missing something?

and chrissy, don;t.... see anything coming from there at all, and.... don;t know what that means at this point.

Don't see anything coming from where? I'm confused.

and this would be bad because?

blind lynch means we lynch without knowing?

without enough information?

but.... how much time do you think before we realize someone's laying low and simply not providing information that we need for his own reasons?

Blind Lynching someone means that we lynch someone before they can come back and say their piece. In normal mafia games, that is considered very bad form. You always let the person claim, regardless of how absurd their claim will be.

Unless it's Verbal. Blind Lynching Verbal is a way of Mafia Life.

• Upvote 1

AVM is likely doc. Cindy & JC for scum. Unless no doc, then Cindy and AVM.

A solid contribution...you usually play better than this...not as obvious...must be some rust...

You know, that statement makes me think that Verbal is scum. And actually makes me think that JC is his scum buddy. I see some serious distancing here. Verbal points out JC for scum, and JC insinuates Verbal is scum.

Who is my vote on again? I don't remember.

You know, that statement makes me think that Verbal is scum. And actually makes me think that JC is his scum buddy. I see some serious distancing here. Verbal points out JC for scum, and JC insinuates Verbal is scum.

Who is my vote on again? I don't remember.

Start with JC.

Edited by Verbal

after he called me scum i'm more committed than ever to blind lynching verbal.

he's had the opportunity to make any damn claim or response he wasnt and he's basically said, screw you guys, i'm going home.

I'm here, it wouldn't be a blind lynch silly.

Edited by Verbal

This is what happens when the person who needs to take a leadership position fails to do so.

Add Verbal and Christine to possible scum list.

Although at this point Christine stands out as a possible alternative to AVM as Doc she didn't unvote him until I put that out in the blogosphere.

• Upvote 1