Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I take solace in the fact that Verb was wrong. And at least I picked up on Christine. I think I had some plan about protecting whoever I protected (Ishy or Cindy...oops), and if they were alive it incriminated them.

I don't really remember. I cracked a rib last night playing football. But I hung on to the damn ball and we won, so IDGAF. Oxy is a wondeful thing. Typing hurts...so goodnight.

I take solace in the fact that Verb was wrong. And at least I picked up on Christine. I think I had some plan about protecting whoever I protected (Ishy or Cindy...oops), and if they were alive it incriminated them.

I don't really remember. I cracked a rib last night playing football. But I hung on to the damn ball and we won, so IDGAF. Oxy is a wondeful thing. Typing hurts...so goodnight.

football is for watching...

feel better.

Yep, totally on me. It's cool, now you can say I was wrong and you were right. Once it happens about 100 more times, we'll be close to even. ;-)

Archived