Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You'd be surprised at the power of my suggestions...

Vote Christine.

You know you want to...just let your self.

convince me with words and maybe later.

how is it possible to make an accurate assessment of affiliation this early in the game when very few ppl speak at all, and none with any relevance?

isn't the first lynch just a crapshoot, a scapegoat to increase the stress level in general?

the jets destroyed the city I work in, along with BP. everything is still the awful. green color of this website.

better than Dallas tho.

They Jets went to and destroyed Mordor??

I guess that explains why they haven't shown up the last 3 weeks. Long travel time.

convince me with words and maybe later.

how is it possible to make an accurate assessment of affiliation this early in the game when very few ppl speak at all, and none with any relevance?

isn't the first lynch just a crapshoot, a scapegoat to increase the stress level in general?

Have to see who cases who and who defends who...day 1 usually a crapshoot...but sometime people can see connections where they may or may not exist...if we get coroner reports eventually patterns start to emerge. This game may take a little different run with so many fresh faces...the meta is not as known...when the regulars are playing...harder to hide their allegiances.

They Jets went to and destroyed Mordor??

I guess that explains why they haven't shown up the last 3 weeks. Long travel time.

mordors a metaphor.

they destroyed Binghamton though to be fair there wasn't much left after IBM gnawed the carcass clean.

Have to see who cases who and who defends who...day 1 usually a crapshoot...but sometime people can see connections where they may or may not exist...if we get coroner reports eventually patterns start to emerge. This game may take a little different run with so many fresh faces...the meta is not as known...when the regulars are playing...harder to hide their allegiances.

so my complete ignorance and tendency to overindulge while posting is a good thing?

mordors a metaphor.

they destroyed Binghamton though to be fair there wasn't much left after IBM gnawed the carcass clean.

So you aren't in possession of the one ring?

Gotta say JC, I'm feeling better about Cindy right now.

Funny. I was up that way this past summer...Beach Lake, PA...most of the time I'm near San Antonio.

I don't know beach lake. it's a long northern tier though.

sorry if I've insulted your home state. they just have the biggest no kikes welcome sign I've ever seen, and I take them seriously.

I don't know beach lake. it's a long northern tier though.

sorry if I've insulted your home state. they just have the biggest no kikes welcome sign I've ever seen, and I take them seriously.

One of those mountain towns...near Honesdale...doesn't really matter...it was a just vacation spot.

On Texas...sorry you feel that way...I'm originally from NorthEast...moved here in 05...for the most part the people are friendly where I'm at.

One of those mountain towns...near Honesdale...doesn't really matter...it was a just vacation spot.

On Texas...sorry you feel that way...I'm originally from NorthEast...moved here in 05...for the most part the people are friendly where I'm at.

honesdale I know. a million lakes here, endless mountains and lakes.

nah, I don't hate Texas, just raised in NYC, so everywhere else is a bit... not a traveller, and always expect the Spanish Inquisition.

where you from,why you move?

orthodox yeshiva, all girls until high school. that was an interesting transition.

oh my yes it sucked moose EDIT.

some interesting lapses in that censorship program.

lets see if i can say ****

edit.... awwww... they fixed that one, used to could.

RIP george carlin

Archived