Jets fans are the worst. 12k tickets unsold for Monday

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is my game day experience: 10:00-10:17 AM: Get in car, fill tank ($44), buy road snacks ($9). 10:17-11:00 AM: Drive south, cross George Washington Bridge, start wait in turnpike traffic

The Mara family is football royalty. Mara didn't layoff or furlough any employees during the lockout. Unlike Woody Johnson. Mara was against PSL's, unlike Woody Johnson. Mara did not divide the pa

Hiring the right football people is the difference. I'm not getting into the QB debate - but the Giants dont win without the rest of the team besides Eli.

The cost is too high and the live game "experience" does not justify the cost and hassle. There is no line at the bathroom, refrigerator or grill at my house in front of the 60 inch HDTV. When they play like crap, there is a lot less suffering.

The huge advantage of NFL season tickets vs. other sports used to be the reasonable cost. Thise days are long gone now.

Really don't think the Jets front offic ena ownership appreciate how sh*tty the gameday experience is. You already know with the PSL we have the most expensive ticket in the NFL, yet the jets haven't hosted a playoff game since 1998.

The parking totally sucks. They had a bad situation and made it worse. The same goes for road access; somehow they made a crappy ride home even mor congested. At least in the,old setup there was some logic to the setup, now it seems they want to treat you like poop.

And speaking of treating your paying customers like poop why does it take 45 miunutes to get to your seat and as long to get out? Was this building desigmed by people who didn't get people would have to get in and out of it? The security at the front is a joke. Basically a bunch of rent-a-cops waste everyone's time to make sure nobody brings a a flask of booze or a few cans of beer inside to compete with the $9.50 warm beers inside. They have used 9/11 to be a$$holes.

Once again, think about 12,000 people not buying a ticket nor spending any money inside. Consider the ad budget that the Jets didn't have to bother with as few as 3 years ago. And now choke on your PSL money, Woody, you midget lucky sperm club douchebag. Great work, jerkoff!What a businessman you are. F___ off.

My dream is to see Woody opt to black out a game to teach us all a lesson. Might get that chance this season.

The password is REDZONE. Cannot black that out, though DirecTV can black out, if they choose, Sunday Ticket.

Once again, think about 12,000 people not buying a ticket nor spending any money inside. Consider the ad budget that the Jets didn't have to bother with as few as 3 years ago. And now choke on your PSL money, Woody, you midget lucky sperm club douchebag. Great work, jerkoff!What a businessman you are. F___ off.

WHat would you call John Mara. then?

Woody doesn't care if there is no one in the stadium. I'm not sure where Lombardi got the figures, but my guess would be the number of tickets left on stub hub and ticket exchange etc. all those tickets have been already paid for, which in the eyes of ownership is all that matters. He'll care when everyone starts dropping their tickets and defaulting on the psls.

We've got a 50 year old guy driving in from Lancaster, PA tomorrow night, just like he does for every other game. With stub hub and desperate discount scalping at the gate, all the "homers" on here who don't go should put a sock in it. Pathetic!

We've got a 50 year old guy driving in from Lancaster, PA tomorrow night, just like he does for every other game. With stub hub and desperate discount scalping at the gate, all the "homers" on here who don't go should put a sock in it. Pathetic!

I live in SC and make it to at least 4 home games......and a guy who rips the Jets ownership, GM players and fanbase who is 45 minutes from the stadium is looking to drive to Connecticut to catch the game because there may be a blackout, rather than going the Stadium

Pathetic

• Upvote 1

Eli > Sanchez

That's the difference

Hiring the right football people is the difference. I'm not getting into the QB debate - but the Giants dont win without the rest of the team besides Eli.

Edited by RSJ
  • Upvote 2

I live in SC and make it to at least 4 home games......and a guy who rips the Jets ownership, GM players and fanbase who is 45 minutes from the stadium is looking to drive to Connecticut to catch the game because there may be a blackout, rather than going the Stadium

Pathetic

Awesome on your commitment coming from SC!

Not following you on the CT ref

Awesome on your commitment coming from SC!

Not following you on the CT ref

Just ripping Tom SHane, as I always do

Season tix....give the unused ones to my family still on Long Island

Edited by JonEJet

Do the Giants win these past 2 super bowls with Mark Sanchez?

I think not

Do the Giants win those 2 SB's with the rest of the jets personnel and Eli?

I know not!

Sanchez sucks, but the blatant ignoring of every other problem with the Jets is mind blowing.

Do the Giants win those 2 SB's with the rest of the jets personnel and Eli?

I know not!

Sanchez sucks, but the blatant ignoring of every other problem with the Jets is mind blowing.

It really isn't....people like to make it out to be worse than it is

The JEts tried to milk their LB'ers for another season, which seems to be the teams demise

It really isn't....people like to make it out to be worse than it is

The JEts tried to milk their LB'ers for another season, which seems to be the teams demise

I could not disagree more with you regarding the offense.

From a skill position standpoint, the Jets are bottom 5 in the league, QB does not change that.

Watch the Jets, there is never a WR open, never. You watch every other team and there are WR's running wide open on every play.

I think the Browns have better offensive personnel than the Jets.

The defense should be much better than it is, I agree that other than the LB'ers, there is or at least should be some talent there.

The Mara family is football royalty. Mara didn't layoff or furlough any employees during the lockout. Unlike Woody Johnson. Mara was against PSL's, unlike Woody Johnson. Mara did not divide the parking lots by ticket value. Unlike Woody Johnson. Mara was not in favor of keeping replacement refs to squeeze the real refs for concessions. unlike Woody Johnson. Mara wants nothing to do with Tim Tebow, whereas Woody "can't get enough Tebow". Woody drives the clown car to the bank, as the fans are pushed closer and closer to mutiny. The Maras have class and pride, and super bowl rings. Woody Johnson has Rex and a three ring circus managed by an accountant--which is appropriate since he sees the Jets as a cash cow and not a football team. At some point the fans stop purchasing the product. The Giants won't have that problem with the ownership they have in place.

Woody Johnson is a born to privilege, delusional, imbecile ... could probably be confirmed legally.

Had to add some additional reality

Edited by NJ

The Mara family is football royalty. Mara didn't layoff or furlough any employees during the lockout. Unlike Woody Johnson. Mara was against PSL's, unlike Woody Johnson. Mara did not divide the parking lots by ticket value. Unlike Woody Johnson. Mara was not in favor of keeping replacement refs to squeeze the real refs for concessions. unlike Woody Johnson. Mara wants nothing to do with Tim Tebow, whereas Woody "can't get enough Tebow". Woody drives the clown car to the bank, as the fans are pushed closer and closer to mutiny. The Maras have class and pride, and super bowl rings. Woody Johnson has Rex and a three ring circus managed by an accountant--which is appropriate since he sees the Jets as a cash cow and not a football team. At some point the fans stop purchasing the product. The Giants won't have that problem with the ownership they have in place.

well said !

Whew ... thats good .... heard the O line sucked ... glad to hear that's no prob

Okay, the Jets have 3 staples in the OLine with Brick, Mangold and Moore...all being highly paid

Slauson is serviceable, and Howard is our starting RT after we traded our original starting RT....Howard has been decent

Not too sure what more we could do on the OLine?