Have they fired the conditioning staff yet?

lancemehl

...or is it Rex deciding that if they skip a hour of stretching they could catch some more zzzz's?

Honestly, two season ending injuries....Revis ACL and whatever the hell Holmes has, we got Keller and Hill out with hamstrings......and none of them were even touched. lol

Doesn't that fall directly on the strength and conditioning guy? (BTW I've heard a few of 'experts' say that the SCC coach is a HCs most important hire.)

No clue but SOMEONE needs to lose their jobs for this season's brutal, embarrassing, humiliating, castrating start. It would be typical Jets to not react to this situation properly and not make any firings. Fckin hate this franchise.

The strength and conditioning guy - whoever he and his staff may be - needs to go. To effect the team in the way they have this year...ugh I haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate this franchise. They're so stupid and dumb and stupid.

And lisfranc sprain. Totally falls on the shoulders of the strength and conditioning coach. You've heard of those sweet new-age ligament strengthening programs that have been sweeping the NFL.

Probably Tannembaum, who's never even been physically active unless picking up and counting beans counts, has missed this development within the game?

Wow...teams have injuries every year...some even make strong playoff runs without key players...Jets been extremely healthy/lucky the past several seasons...but for some reason we see many lose heart...if anything I'd ask where the depth is...but I'm not asking the question to the strength and conditioning coach.

...or is it Rex deciding that if they skip a hour of stretching they could catch some more zzzz's?

Honestly, two season ending injuries....Revis ACL and whatever the hell Holmes has, we got Keller and Hill out with hamstrings......and none of them were even touched. lol

Doesn't that fall directly on the strength and conditioning guy? (BTW I've heard a few of 'experts' say that the SCC coach is a HCs most important hire.)

How can you point to ligament injuries as being an issue of conditioning ?

Muscle injuries sure but certainly not ligaments

Yes. They were all fired immediately. Injuries don't happen without trainers & conditioners makin' it so. Duh.

And lisfranc sprain. Totally falls on the shoulders of the strength and conditioning coach. You've heard of those sweet new-age ligament strengthening programs that have been sweeping the NFL.

Know what makes me mad? Seeing any of these guys with cuts. If Tannenbaum had these guys moisturizing this wouldn't be a problem.

We are just poor, clueless about how the NFL 2012 is played. Watching the Pats no huddle Offence makes top D's irrelevant, but this year is a step to far for our LB's and young D-line.

Sadly we had our run but failed, the reality is the team needs a rebuild (again).

No. The injuries they have could not have been prevented.

However, I do blame the conditioning staff as we looked tired and exhausted every game on defense. They just didnt get them in good enough cardio shape for a Sanchez-run offense.

You guys are ignoring the string of hamstring injuries. Of course strength & conditioning coaches cant do anything about ACLs & lisfranc injuries, but they can with hammies in injury prevention.

Mark Sanchez not being able to rocket balls in-between three defenders, the receivers not being able to catch while running in full stride, the Oline not being able to manhandle opposing defense, the lb'ers not being fast enough to get to the qb and cover backs and tight ends... You're right. I blame the conditioning coach. Firing him will cure all.

The same thing happened a couple of years ago to the Yanks. A bunch of pitchers got hamstring injuries so they fired the strength & conditioning coach.

Guess what happened after? No more hammy injuries.

Someone needs to be fired for this atrocious 2-2 season the Jets are having.

Week 6 will be too late.

Heads must roll.

ok so they fire the conditioning staff, the head coach, the general manager and the starting QB.

that should fix everything.

ok so they fire the conditioning staff, the head coach, the general manager and the starting QB.

that should fix everything.

Its a vicious cycle. 5 years from now it will be....

Fire McDaniel's, Fire Pioli, Geno Smith is the worst starting QB in the league and throw in the strength coach too.

Archived