Fire Rex and Tannebaum Tomorrow

Victor Green

- Fire Rex and Tannebaum Tommorow

- Have Woody address Jet fans and tell them he intends to build the team from the ground up into a world class organization

- Up Sparano as IHC

- Start McElroy, and use Tebow as he is being used now (he is not the true #2)

- Hire top caliber consultant(s) to search for a world class HC, football intelligent GM & staff, premier scouting dept.

- Suck for Luck

- Have new mgt. / scouting team in place by Pro Bowl

- Start filling the many holes at QB, RB, WR, OL, Slow Defense --- use a long-term strategy

- Avoid felons and problem children

- Pray we can develop / find a REAL QB

- Ask Joe Willie if he sold his sold to the devil for that one ring (if so, negotiate with the devil to have the curse lifted: give him Holmes, Revis and a player to be named later)

- The Jets will rise again! I cannot have wasted 40 years of my life rooting for this team

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Firing the HC mid-season typically works only when you have a team of skilled athletes underachieving.

The Jets are nowhere near that category.

You need to have a real big Jet crashing in your sig..just sayin

Wasnt too hard to predict this mess

Just frustration. I believe Rex is not the answer at HC - MT has dug us into a hole - Sanchez is Sanchez and I dont think anyone could have turned him into a premier QB. Woody is clueless. I will always bleed green.

there is a reason why everyone passed on rexey on HC

woody doesnt give a phuck

I can think of at least 20 teams that would greatly benefit with Rex as the HC.

No HC in the history of the NFL has ever been passed on for an opportunity to coach. This has only happened to Rex Ryan, the Jets horribly horrific Head Coach who's bringing this storied franchise to their respective knees.

I can think of at least 20 teams that would greatly benefit with Rex as the HC.

Yeah too bad they are not going to make that move. Once Rex gets his ass kicked out of NY he will never be a HC again. He will be a DC (with a gag order) and if that team does not have talent hes gonna be in a heap load of trouble.

please name them

Cleveland Browns

Oakland Raiders

Kansas City Chiefs

Tennessee Titans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Bucs

Detroit Lions

Philadelphia Eagles (Andy Reid is the longest-tenured coach but a fresh start is coming)

Washington Redskins

Denver Broncos (imagine Rex paired with Peyton plus their pass rushers? My god.....)

Buffalo Bills

Indianapolis Colts

Green Bay Packers (awful, awful defense right now)

Miami Dolphins

Seattle Seahawks (already a pretty beastly defense but they'd take the next step)

San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys (Rex & Rob together.......Jesus.......)

Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints (kind of cheating since they have no HC right now.....but still)

- Fire Rex and Tannebaum Tommorow

- Have Woody address Jet fans and tell them he intends to build the team from the ground up into a world class organization

- Up Sparano as IHC

- Start McElroy, and use Tebow as he is being used now (he is not the true #2)

- Hire top caliber consultant(s) to search for a world class HC, football intelligent GM & staff, premier scouting dept.

- Suck for Luck

- Have new mgt. / scouting team in place by Pro Bowl

- Start filling the many holes at QB, RB, WR, OL, Slow Defense --- use a long-term strategy

- Avoid felons and problem children

- Pray we can develop / find a REAL QB

- Ask Joe Willie if he sold his sold to the devil for that one ring (if so, negotiate with the devil to have the curse lifted: give him Holmes, Revis and a player to be named later)

- The Jets will rise again! I cannot have wasted 40 years of my life rooting for this team

OMG Please let this happen.

Cleveland Browns

Oakland Raiders

Kansas City Chiefs

Tennessee Titans

Jacksonville Jaguars

Carolina Panthers

Tampa Bay Bucs

Detroit Lions

Philadelphia Eagles (Andy Reid is the longest-tenured coach but a fresh start is coming)

Washington Redskins

Denver Broncos (imagine Rex paired with Peyton plus their pass rushers? My god.....)

Buffalo Bills

Indianapolis Colts

Green Bay Packers (awful, awful defense right now)

Miami Dolphins

Seattle Seahawks (already a pretty beastly defense but they'd take the next step)

San Diego Chargers

Dallas Cowboys (Rex & Rob together.......Jesus.......)

Cincinnati Bengals

New Orleans Saints (kind of cheating since they have no HC right now.....but still)

You really think the Packers would fire Mike McCarthy who's won a superbowl for Rex? And Reid who's won MUCH more than Rex? The Seahawks LOVE Carrol and the Dolphins love Philbin. Same for Pagano with the Colts, Fox with the Broncos and Sahanhan. The rest are just really bad teams and Norv. Rex would get a job the second the Jets fired him but thats fine, he's failed as a HC here.

You really think the Packers would fire Mike McCarthy who's won a superbowl for Rex? And Reid who's won MUCH more than Rex? The Seahawks LOVE Carrol and the Dolphins love Philbin. Same for Pagano with the Colts, Fox with the Broncos and Sahanhan.

I never said those teams WOULD fire their current HC's to get Rex. I'm saying they'd improve if Rex were in those HCing shoes right now. Think McCarthy wins anything without Aaron Rodgers? Did Shanahan without Elway? Andy Reid has been there for years and years and has been to 1 Super Bowl. Much like Bill Cowher, he's pretty overrated. I like Fox but again, has he accomplished much more than Rex in his illustrious HC career?

There is enough failure to go around to everyone and cost them all their jobs.

Certainly Rex isn't immune. He's made his share of mistakes. If he gets fired it will be a shame, but this is a business and its also NY. Woody won't hesitate if/when it impacts his wallet.

Certainly Rex isn't immune. He's made his share of mistakes. If he gets fired it will be a shame, but this is a business and its also NY. Woody won't hesitate if/when it impacts his wallet.

He's completely neglected the offence and let it become a circus. Think Belichick would do that?

I think Rex is a good HC but the Sanchez pick is his achilles heel.

Seems he has lost the team by sticking with this USC loser.

They dont play all out for him anymore.

Even the Buffalo game. Look at the last 3rd of the game.

Probably will cost him his job.

They have become his greatest fear.

A slapdick team.

He's completely neglected the offence and let it become a circus. Think Belichick would do that?

First move as HC - draft a QB.

Trade for 2 former 1st round WR's

Sign future HOF RB

Take numerous SB winning mid round picks on offensive players

Fire failing OC, bring in new OC.

Draft a 2nd round WR.

=

Offense neglected.

I never said those teams WOULD fire their current HC's to get Rex. I'm saying they'd improve if Rex were in those HCing shoes right now. Think McCarthy wins anything without Aaron Rodgers? Did Shanahan without Elway? Andy Reid has been there for years and years and has been to 1 Super Bowl. Much like Bill Cowher, he's pretty overrated. I like Fox but again, has he accomplished much more than Rex in his illustrious HC career?

Got news for ya as great as Aaron Rodgers is you think Aaron Rodgers wins the SB if his defense was not lights out that year ? This year Aaron Rodgers is puting up good numbers nothing remotely close to last year BUT his defense is once again playing well. They are much scarier this year then they were last year at 15-1 thats if Rodgers does not get killed this year since his OL sucks big time.

First move as HC - draft a QB.

Trade for 2 former 1st round WR's

Sign future HOF RB

Take numerous SB winning mid round picks on offensive players

Fire failing OC, bring in new OC.

Draft a 2nd round WR.

=

Offense neglected.

So lets look at this pipe dream but not the actual product on the field . Nothing the jets have done on offense the last 4 years has amounted to anything they suck all the way around and yes someone is accountable

Got news for ya as great as Aaron Rodgers is you think Aaron Rodgers wins the SB if his defense was not lights out that year?

You just made my point for me. The minute the defense has gone downhill, the Packers have proven to be overly dependent on Rodgers. How is Mike McCarthy an elite HC in that case?

Archived