****Official Jets/Texans Game Thread****

Thor99

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To clarify, Sanchez is horrible. This is indisputable.

But, in addition, the application of Tebow couldn't be more ill-conceived. Not only the timing of his usage, but also the plays they call for him. The freeze option? During a huge possession late in the game?

Thats a really good point. I would hope if Tebow was just named the starter the playbook would open up some.

I preface this by saying I've never seen Annie Hall, but Diane Keaton may be the least appealing major actress in cinematic history. Worse than Julia Roberts.

Then you havent seen Looking For Mr. Goodbar either. She was hot in that. She dies in it too which makes up for her annoying stage of her career.

But, in addition, the application of Tebow couldn't be more ill-conceived. Not only the timing of his usage, but also the plays they call for him. The freeze option? During a huge possession late in the game?

Yeah, Sparano is a disaster. It's bad news for Rex, too. You get to throw one OC under the bus before you have to pay the piper. Unless you're Lovie Smith.

One thing I will say about Baby Boom, even in the midst of Sanchez sucking, is that the premise seems flawed. How could someone just exchange a baby at an airport and then that's just legal custody? Seems to me that custody is probably a little more complicated than that. Much like the JETS custody mishaps with Mark Sanchez.

See what I did there?

Still don't get it. In a game where we were UNIVERSALLY expected to get BLOWN OUT, we lose by 6 points, with a chance to win it at the end. What is with this reaction?????????????

Because the offense only put up 10 points. They were in it because of special teams and defense. Turning the ball over and total lack of clutch gene in the end are what is causing this reaction.

Because the offense only put up 10 points. They were in it because of special teams and defense. Turning the ball over and total lack of clutch gene in the end are what is causing this reaction.

So wait, style points DON'T count now?

So we CAN retroactively celebrate the win @ Miami???

I'll add also that this is the kind of game that gets a coach fired. I'm not saying that's going to happen. But if it does, tonight was the night the seed got planted.

I'll add also that this is the kind of game that gets a coach fired. I'm not saying that's going to happen. But if it does, tonight was the night the seed got planted.

Agreed. Imagine Woody sitting in his luxury box staring out over all those empty seats while fans are booing delay-of-game and substitution penalties. The only thing likely saving Rex right now is a spiffy post-debate bounce.

Archived