Those resilient Jets ? ?....don't think so ~ ~ ~

kelly

Those resilient Jets ?

Don't think so

Frankly, the New York Jets don't give a damn what you think. Wide receiver Chaz Schilens expressed that sentiment rather bluntly. "We're 2-2, everyone thinks we suck," he said. "Who cares? Screw everyone. They think we suck, so ... There are a lot of other teams that are 2-2, and they're called resurgent and 'Oh, they're so great.' It doesn't matter. We're going to play the game as well as we can."

That game is Monday night against the undefeated Houston Texans at MetLife Stadium, where the Jets have the big stage to show the nation they're not the punchless, lifeless group that was accused of quitting last week by San Francisco 49ers cornerback Carlos Rogers.Since last week's 34-0 debacle, Rex Ryan has done a lot of hard coaching and big talking, vowing that his team's true character will emerge. He and his staff cranked up the intensity in practice and reached into the motivational handbook, but the team's history under Ryan suggests the outcome will be the same as against the 49ers.

The Jets' so-called resilience is a myth. Check it out.

> http://espn.go.com/n...-houston-texans

Frankly, the New York Jets don't give a damn what you think. Wide receiver Chaz Schilens expressed that sentiment rather bluntly. "We're 2-2, everyone thinks we suck," he said. "Who cares? Screw everyone. They think we suck, so ... There are a lot of other teams that are 2-2, and they're called resurgent and 'Oh, they're so great.' It doesn't matter. We're going to play the game as well as we can."

**** YEAH!!!! THESE JETS ARE PISSED OFF!!!

Anyone wants to guess who wrote this article ?

I like how he uses historical references for the Jets. 3-7 after double digit losses, etc, etc.

But he doesnt use historical data, like, the Texans have never beat the Jets or the fact they've never won a prime time game in the history of their franchise. Thats not relevant but the Jets record after blow losses is.

I like how he uses historical references for the Jets. 3-7 after double digit losses, etc, etc.

But he doesnt use historical data, like, the Texans have never beat the Jets or the fact they've never won a prime time game in the history of their franchise. Thats not relevant but the Jets record after blow losses is.

There are people who try to disguise their bias. Rich does not belong in that category!

So... the Jets get bent over, quit on the game... and then they are going to tell us all week they are pissed and that their "true character" will come through tonight?

Where was their true character and anger and blah, blah, blah... in the game last week? What they needed a week of being called bums to finally get pissed? They couldn't get pissed while they were being BEATEN like bums?

Typical Rex Ryan Jets... playing their hearts out one soundbyte and headline at a time.

I'll believe effort when I see it. I'm really happy for them that they are butthurt about getting spanked and called a garbage team. Unfortunately butthurt doesn't fix the actual problems, neither do interviews.... right Bart Scott? Can't wait. Yeah, right.

Archived