Tebow should have started that final drive

Blackout

tell me one reason why Sanchez deserves another start fellow Jets fans, please!

this guy is screwing us over EVERY game with dumb picks. even if they are deflections, that's what happens against a zone d.

Sanchez even struggles against the DOLPHINS who are awful

I am all in on the Tebow bandwagon now, WHO'S WITH ME?? Sanchez had plenty of chances and maybe will get another down the line but we can't let this ship sink!

this guy is screwing us over EVERY game with dumb picks. even if they are deflections, that's what happens against a zone d.

I am all in on the Tebow bandwagon now, WHO'S WITH ME?? Sanchez had plenty of chances and maybe will get another down the line but we can't let this ship sink!

Tebow doesnt deserve one either. Our QB's stink. Our RB's stink. Our WR's suck. Our O-Line cant block. Our coaches cant call plays or have the right personnel on the field. Doesnt matter who is behind center, we are doomed.

LOL I have no idea what I'm even saying. My hate for Mark Sanchez has taken over. But. I think. I mean it. For this year at least....I want Tebow.

Yep. **** it. Bench the Soft Cali homofag.

Welcome.

We have been waiting for you.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple. You bitch about Sanchez and you want to replace him with a guy that can't make half of the throws he can? Do you really think running it on every down is going to work. Tebow had one nice run and soon after was stopped dead cold. Instead of longing to this ridiculous idea that EVERYTHING is Sanchezs fault wake the f up and realize that Sanchez can't do it all when he doesn't have a supporting cast.

You're an idiot. Plain and simple. You bitch about Sanchez and you want to replace him with a guy that can't make half of the throws he can? Do you really think running it on every down is going to work. Tebow had one nice run and soon after was stopped dead cold. Instead of longing to this ridiculous idea that EVERYTHING is Sanchezs fault wake the f up and realize that Sanchez can't do it all when he doesn't have a supporting cast.

You...are...soft.

To be brutally honest, if people are saying the Texans are a great team, that's a joke. Our team looks like we are from the Island of Misfit toys and we almost beat them. Anyway, Tebow should be given the chance. Otherwise our timid/non-leader QB is going to take us on a crash and burn. Who's fault is it that we have gotten to this point...blame the FO and coaching from this point forward.

Archived