Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez: "We got to find a way to keep the defensive linemen's hands down."

Translation: "It's the OL's fault my passes were batted down."

Sanchez just effectively blamed his OL for the loss. What a leader.

The guy takes the blame every week for everything that goes wrong. I wish he would grow balls and stand in the front of the mic and blame someone else for a change.

I also think he should have gone to TeBlow after his dropped pass and asked " Hows it feel Timmy?"

Discuss this exciting new topic.

2 picks

2 fumbles

How many batted/tipped passes? 4? 5?

4th consecutive game completing under 50% of his passes.

Terrible football player. Terrible.

Yo, man I can admit with no problem that he just isn't the top 10 guy I thought he could be. But Sperm, you just can not say that this collapse is due to him SUCKING. Honestly, let's both just become 100% Jet fans here and assess this. We're talking about not one receiver that would start on another team. (Beside Kerly if they were going with three receivers). We're talking about a running back who gets 2 yards a carry and can not catch the ball. They wont even throw him a screen (a nice weapon to have btw). And there's no other back, that's it.

He has no TE that would start on any other team. That's for one.

He has to placate woody and the fans by giving away random downs for Tebow to lose 2 yards. This plus no RB equals lots of 3rd and 10s.....That will lower anyone's efficiency.

Let's talk about the INTs. One was batted by a DLineman who made great plays like that all day. GRANTED Sanchez needs to stop getting so many passes batted, but look at the reply and it's clear watt made a play.

And the second INT. lol I understand why the Post puts up crap like "Sanchez INTs kill Jets hopes.......blah blah blah" because they are itching in their jocks to get a QB controversy going. (AND there would be IF we had Drew Hanson, which just highlights what an idiotic signing Tebow was, in effect making T-bum's big offseason move: downgrading at back up QB!!! lmao amazing but I digress.) They love it. But I can't understand coming from a real Jet fan, who obviously knows something about the game or you wouldn't be here.

Sperm, as bad as this team is and as far as Sanchez has regressed mentally, to the point where he is just flipping the ball in the air during a sack ??wtf.......There is no way around the fact that we were driving to take the lead in the fourth quarter and Cumberland had a pass bounce off his freaking hands!! It was a perfect set up if they were playing beach volleyball!! Come on.

Was it a PERFECT pass? No. Was it catchable? Hell Yes!

Hey, you were right, i was wrong. He's not as good as I thought. I thought he would handle this better, but my God he sure the **** hasn't gotten any help. So, to just quote his stat lines is a bit disingenuous. I think you must admit, and to pin that game totally on him is completely off base and reeks of agenda, doesn't it?

The guy takes the blame every week for everything that goes wrong. I wish he would grow balls and stand in the front of the mic and blame someone else for a change.

I also think he should have gone to TeBlow after his dropped pass and asked " Hows it feel Timmy?"

Really?

He blamed his OL for the batted passes and blamed Cromartie for his off-target throw.

Link to a press conference or interview where he took the blame for everything that went wrong. I can only think of one he might have, and that would have been the Buffalo OT game his rookie year when he became the only QB to lead his team to a loss despite his RBs gaining over 300 rushing yards. Quite the dubious honor.

Yo, man I can admit with no problem that he just isn't the top 10 guy I thought he could be. But Sperm, you just can not say that this collapse is due to him SUCKING. Honestly, let's both just become 100% Jet fans here and assess this. We're talking about not one receiver that would start on another team. (Beside Kerly if they were going with three receivers). We're talking about a running back who gets 2 yards a carry and can not catch the ball. They wont even throw him a screen (a nice weapon to have btw). And there's no other back, that's it.

He has no TE that would start on any other team. That's for one.

He has to placate woody and the fans by giving away random downs for Tebow to lose 2 yards. This plus no RB equals lots of 3rd and 10s.....That will lower anyone's efficiency.

Let's talk about the INTs. One was batted by a DLineman who made great plays like that all day. GRANTED Sanchez needs to stop getting so many passes batted, but look at the reply and it's clear watt made a play.

And the second INT. lol I understand why the Post puts up crap like "Sanchez INTs kill Jets hopes.......blah blah blah" because they are itching in their jocks to get a QB controversy going. (AND there would be IF we had Drew Hanson, which just highlights what an idiotic signing Tebow was, in effect making T-bum's big offseason move: downgrading at back up QB!!! lmao amazing but I digress.) They love it. But I can't understand coming from a real Jet fan, who obviously knows something about the game or you wouldn't be here.

Sperm, as bad as this team is and as far as Sanchez has regressed mentally, to the point where he is just flipping the ball in the air during a sack ??wtf.......There is no way around the fact that we were driving to take the lead in the fourth quarter and Cumberland had a pass bounce off his freaking hands!! It was a perfect set up if they were playing beach volleyball!! Come on.

Was it a PERFECT pass? No. Was it catchable? Hell Yes!

Hey, you were right, i was wrong. He's not as good as I thought. I thought he would handle this better, but my God he sure the **** hasn't gotten any help. So, to just quote his stat lines is a bit disingenuous. I think you must admit, and to pin that game totally on him is completely off base and reeks of agenda, doesn't it?

This thread is about Sanchez sucking. If you want to discuss the defense or RBs you can do it in another thread.

He had time to throw and open receivers and even got a free TD from McKnight on specials.

Sanchez sucks.

Yes! "TeBlow" stuck! But yeah It is just wrong to post his numbers and say Sanchez sucks. He is NOT the QB I thought he could be....not here anyway. I misjudged YET ANOTHER player, no big deal. But now this is just a witch hunt. lmao If we want to talk about anyone SUCKING with a capital S, it is that joke, teblow. And because of him it is Sanchez or Just end the season.

But if you think that it's simply a non-factor to get 2 yards a carry from a back that can't catch, no RB that can run a screen. No TE that needs any special attention from anyone. NO WR that would start on any team in the league......and Teblow coming in to randomly lose a down and 3 yards....lmao then, seriously it's obvious we're talking about an agenda.....In the media it's clearly the teblow joke that they want to milk before he is old news. Here I suppose it's either that they hated him coming in, he blew a fantasy year for someone or maybe just to be right....OR the biggest tendancy we Jet fans have....to create a scapegoat! We love that. Last year it was Schotty, before that Mangini, Pennington....etc. It's normal actually. We just can not accept that we have a rotten organization, from the very top. We are 9 million dollars under the ****ing cap!!!! Explain that. Every Fa we have gotten since Tannybum has been from the bargain bin, every one!

Laron Landry--- Injury plagued. Cheap!

Plaxico Burress-- just did a two year bid. He'll sign anything!!

Santonio Holmes- Good player. Horrible attitude. Just give us a fourth rounder and buy us a six pack.

Schilens-- underacheives. Injuries. Get him cheap.

Braylon Edwards-- Just get him out of Cleveland, please!

Look at their mentality!

NO first round QB has ever gotten the shaft this bad, and that's saying a lot. The amount of drops and tips and slips and falls have been ridiculous. And let's not forget the fact: We were driving to take the lead in the fourth and Cumberland treated a first down pass like Misty May setting up her partner for a spike!! lmao Seriously, it wasn't even questionable. It HAD to be caught! That was 100% on Cumberland.

So, how could you not take that into account and remain credible? Any other QB in the league would be getting sympathy cards from fans and media if they had to deal with this crap. Imagine if all the Giants featured was Amhad Bradshaw and he was getting 2 yards a clip and couldn't catch, had no TEs and his top 2 WRs were out and he was throwing to guys who werent on the roster two weeks ago AND he was driving the ball in the fourth only to have the ball alley ooped off of his TEs hands, turning a would-be first down to an INT!

ARE YOU ****ING KIDDING ME?? lol What do you think the headline would be today?? Eli's INTs stall Giants comeback hopes? lol My ass. It would be: Frustrated Eli Gets No Help from Gints Rag-tag Squad. lmao All you would hear about is how Eli needs help! It's a joke.

So, let's try to stay rational.

And on top of that, his D-lineman were gassed by the fourth quarter. (Dont even get started with that D-line full of busts!! They suck!)

Sanchez is NOT the guy. He has been broken. He is AJ Burnett. He is the reincarnation of Richard Todd.......but it's not just him. This is JetsNation. This is so much more than some QB from USC. We have to stop letting this organization off the hook firing/trading/cutting scapegoats. We canned Schotty. Is this guy really an upgrade? I guess if we just had Soprano and a good QB we'd be fine, right?

haha It's a shame that in ****ing New York, we can't get a decent owner. Someone who actually gives a sh*t.

This thread is about Sanchez sucking. If you want to discuss the defense or RBs you can do it in another thread.

He had time to throw and open receivers and even got a free TD from McKnight on specials.

Sanchez sucks.

How about the ball bouncing off Cumberland's hands ten feet in the air?? Does that count? That was a first down. Fourth Quarter. We were down Six. Was that also his fault? And really, man... Are you saying that the running back has no bearing on the QB? You think it's just QB vs all? The play of the other 10 guys has no bizness in a thread about the QB's play? lol You know that's ridiculous.

Really?

He blamed his OL for the batted passes and blamed Cromartie for his off-target throw.

Link to a press conference or interview where he took the blame for everything that went wrong. I can only think of one he might have, and that would have been the Buffalo OT game his rookie year when he became the only QB to lead his team to a loss despite his RBs gaining over 300 rushing yards. Quite the dubious honor.

I went to the game, so I didn't see the SNY postgame. But I'm reliably informed Klecko made the point Sanchez NEVER looks of his chosen receiver, so in every batted ball instance defenders could see where Sanchez was going with his pass.

Also, on his longest completion of the night, he took so long to get it to Kerley I was surprised Kerely wasn't concussed, much less hung onto the ball. Ball came down with snow on it, and the DB clobbered Kerley right after the fair catch.

Jet fans just keep changing their tires every month....saying "dam I spent good money on these Firestones. they suck" or " these new pirellis are no good, they wear down too fast. Let's try some retreads" Meanwhile the whole front end is shot. That's all I could think of right now...can anyone help out? lol What a joke.

Jet fans just keep changing their tires every month....saying "dam I spent good money on these Firestones. they suck" or " these new pirellis are no good, they wear down too fast. Let's try some retreads" Meanwhile the whole front end is shot. That's all I could think of right now...can anyone help out? lol What a joke.

Sanchez sucks.

Not about analogy, except the front end is the QB. We can rotate WRs, TEs or OCs, but the end result is the same because the person that touches the ball the most isn't cutting it.

Really?

Are you kidding me? Every one last year. Pittsburgh, SF and he even said he sucked vs. Miami. And he has sucked.....and he has had company. I used to like the kids attitude, that he absorbed the blame.......but it's time to call some scrubs out AND when he says sh*t like "Mr. tannebum has done a great job of putting this team together......" gag or "Rex and Coach Sporano have done a great job of blah blah blah" or "This is a special group." I throw up in my mouth. gtfoh Coach Sporano has done jack. All of that Wildcat crap and it has gained positive yardage once (maybe twice). They have obviously NO plan at all. It was about Get Tebow, figure it out later. At least they could let the clown finish off his ****ing drives, instead of sending Sanchez in on 2nd and 12. lol How about Ist and Goal from the 2: Run Tebow for -1. Then throw the ball twice!!! haha

wait let's look at that again, and tell me why we canned Schotty and started the old learning curve all over again. OK We get Tebow. All he could do is run forward. He is 250 and he can get you a tough yard or two. That is his whole act. And we have a handful of voluteer fireman and gym teachers at WR. We are on the 3 yard line. We throw it twice? Then kick a FG?

Yeah, i have no problem with him handing out some blame. It's about time. Shonn "2 yard" Greene and his 3 100 yard games in what? 35? haha (Similar to Tone's streak) has been sleeping like a baby at night.

He is in his 5th year. He locks onto his receivers, he continually throws the ball behind his receivers - tipped balls from the recievers many times are caused by the QB throwing to the outer comfort zones of the receivers. It is inevitable that a tipped ball will happen. Again look at that ball that was intercepted just before half - even if it wasn't deflected it was thrown way behind Kerley. Same with the endzone pass that got tipped - look at the release - it was going nowhere near Schilens. This shouldn't be after all these years. He is too inaccurate too inconsistent.

Sanchez sucks.

Yeah....and? NO sh*t. Really? I can't think of a single player on that offense that doesn't, honestly....besides a few lineman. Actually, yes, you have chosen a quote and bolstered it perfectly. Thank you. Change those tires and we should be fine. lol

He is in his 5th year. He locks onto his receivers, he continually throws the ball behind his receivers - tipped balls from the recievers many times are caused by the QB throwing to the outer comfort zones of the receivers. It is inevitable that a tipped ball will happen. Again look at that ball that was intercepted just before half - even if it wasn't deflected it was thrown way behind Kerley. Same with the endzone pass that got tipped - look at the release - it was going nowhere near Schilens. This shouldn't be after all these years. He is too inaccurate too inconsistent.

Fourth year and we know all of that. All we need to do is get a new QB and we are ready for take off, baby!!!

That ball that Cumberland batted up so nicely for their DB should never have been thrown at his hands like that. lol

Yeah....and? NO sh*t. Really? I can't think of a single player on that offense that doesn't, honestly....besides a few lineman. Actually, yes, you have chosen a quote and bolstered it perfectly. Thank you. Change those tires and we should be fine. lol

Sanchez sucks.

Not about analogy, except the front end is the QB. We can rotate WRs, TEs or OCs, but the end result is the same because the person that touches the ball the most isn't cutting it.

No doubt. And as soon as we replace him we can get back to our winning ways....like we had before that dick got here! Cant wait!

How is a 48 % completion rate only the 4th concern on that list? That's like, what you need to do to win in the NFL. The other problems would basically wash away if we could fix # 4.

We almost won last night despite Foster getting 150+ on the ground and our run game doing nothing. What does that tell you?

How is it 4th? By the nature of the team as professed by the HC. A ground & pound squad with a stout defense. That was the blueprint and the Jets are neither.

And get real, the Texans absolutely toyed with the Jets. The Texans couldve run on every play and scored another 2 TDs.

Yes, I've said it before that Sanchez is incompetent and hasn't mustered baseline QB play, but even with a JAG the Jets would suck. The Jets need a superstar QB to overcome the crappy squad Tanny constructed. It's just unfortunate that Tanny's crappy job extended to QB as well.

Archived