Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sanchez is not the only problem dude. I am not a Sanchez supporter, but how many drops have there been this year by our RB's and WR's and TEs? We all know the kid is a bit fragile I get it, but he is serviceable. In my opinion, I believe Tebow can give us better results but that another story line.

What I believe is coupled with the offenses play and Rex's inability to have in-game strategy and ajustments (not taking time outs in the first half and allowing the offense to operate like we had none), coupled with all the injuries, this is the reason we are 2-3 and not 4-1 or at a minimum 3-2 right now.

People keep saying this to me as though I have made the claim that Sanchez is the only problem. Presumably you know what a straw man argument is, am I right?

There is no shortage of things the Jets have done or handled badly that I've had big problems with. All of them together have led to what we see now. I just believe Sanchez is the biggest problem because he is the QB in a QB-driven, passing league. It does not therefore absolve anyone or everyone else, from the owner to the GM to the HC to the coordinators to the position coaches to the players. Nor did I ever suggest such.

You've seriously never seen me write about the idiotic contracts offered - and guaranteed - to undeserving players? Never heard me complain about trading away so many draft picks? Really?

How about the same pc you've been quoting.

Sanchez twice said he needs to get that pass in front of Cumberland.. meanwhile Cumberland simply CAN'T drop that pass in that situation.

So what of it? It's not even an arguable point that he has to throw it better.

It doesn't erase that he blamed others while absolving himself for his failings multiple times in that same PC. Some leader.

Gross.

Hey you don't have to be around for the comeback.. I hear you've always wanted to get into Crochet so here's your chance.

In fact I'm going to ban you from watching my Jets. Seriously... don't turn it on this weekend. You're done.

what about sanchez's response to the cro throw. Or the we need to keep there hands down response?

The cro throw line of questioning was blatant fishing for a negative reaction.. it was asked and answered yet the reporter kept attempting to get Mark to say it was an awful throw. I don't mind the sarcastic "maybe a hair" reply in that situation.

I raised an eyebrow at the keep their hands down remark but didn't think it was all that out of line. probably the first time he's ever made a derrogatory statement towards a teammate(s) and it was pretty benign.

No it isn't. You said he personally "always" takes the blame for others' bad play (a patently false statement). I challenged you on it, gave you an opportunity to back it up, and you are being evasive.

:yawn: :yawn: ..Never said that..I said he ALWAYS takes blame for HIS bad play and admits he has to get better.

The cro throw line of questioning was blatant fishing for a negative reaction.. it was asked and answered yet the reporter kept attempting to get Mark to say it was an awful throw. I don't mind the sarcastic "maybe a hair" reply in that situation.

I raised an eyebrow at the keep their hands down remark but didn't think it was all that out of line. probably the first time he's ever made a derrogatory statement towards a teammate(s) and it was pretty benign.

I simply state my opinion on the game and you neg rep me? You are a vile, hateful man.

:yawn: :yawn: ..Never said that..I said he ALWAYS takes blame for HIS bad play and admits he has to get better.

"The guy takes the blame every week for everything that goes wrong."

If you meant to say "The guy takes the blame every week for everything that he does wrong" it was pretty unclear.

And clearly he didn't Monday night, which is what bothered me so much about it. That and his lousy QB play of course.

NO GM worth his salt is going to come into a job and have Rex Ryan thrust upon him.

WILL NOT HAPPEN

Problem is said new GM will probably be stuck with Sanchez and (as per today's very odd Blabbermouth Johnson radio blurb) Tebow's contracts,and especially another big ass year of Pick 6's cap number. Which is why Johnson figures to bring in a GM who puts Ryan on a 1-season probation while sorting out his options. Let's be blunt; this team is at least 2-3 years form competeing for anything which also dovetails nicely with Brady hanging it up. Downside is it wastes at least the 2013 season, but so what.

Not sure you can get a coach that will rush in to work with Pick 6. You will find a GM who working under a long-term deal will take a season to clear the wreckage.

What have you done for me lately? Season's not over yet. Maybe the Giants should have fired Coughlin after the 4-9 'skins rolled in and torched them at MetLife last year. He's so ill equipped to win that this is like the 3rd time the team has been under .500 since he got here. Once after the 2 game losing streak after the bye in 2009 and once after opening day in 2011. No wait! 4th. They were a game under after the Pats game last year.

This has bearing on the Jets' situation ....because?

Let's dispense with this stupidity-

JERRY REESE > MIKE TANNEBAUM

IF AUNTIE HAD BALLS SHE'D BE YOUR UNCLE.

The rest of your argument is f___ing pitiful bullsheet.it could be the dumbest thing ever posted on this board. We have all lost IQ point from having read it.

This has bearing on the Jets' situation ....because?

Let's dispense with this stupidity-

JERRY REESE > MIKE TANNEBAUM

IF AUNTIE HAD BALLS SHE'D BE YOUR UNCLE.

The rest of your argument is f___ing pitiful bullsheet.it could be the dumbest thing ever posted on this board. We have all lost IQ point from having read it.

Pretty impressive considering some of the sh*t that has been pumped out around here, including plenty of yours. Fine. You win. Fire them all now. We'll probably never win a super bowl with Sanchez, Ryan or Tannenbaum. Dump them all.

You want to rip them? Fine by me. The performance so far has been pretty poor. You want to fire them all and rebuild mid-stream with a 2-3 record, 1 game back for the division and 1/2 game back of the team we play Sunday for the wild card? I'm glad you don't like my post. Season's over. Why watch?

Hey, noticed that JonEJet is banned again? What was the infraction this time? Not agreeing with Sperm?

Anyway, not that this this is any of my business, but Sanchez isn't very good but his current receivers are even worse and your OC may be just as bad as the one you all hated so much. Add to that a GM that does a sh*tty job at adding depth - well, you have an offense with holes.

LOL

Pretty impressive considering some of the sh*t that has been pumped out around here, including plenty of yours. Fine. You win. Fire them all now. We'll probably never win a super bowl with Sanchez, Ryan or Tannenbaum. Dump them all.

You want to rip them? Fine by me. The performance so far has been pretty poor. You want to fire them all and rebuild mid-stream with a 2-3 record, 1 game back for the division and 1/2 game back of the team we play Sunday for the wild card? I'm glad you don't like my post. Season's over. Why watch?

In your heart dont u think they are 1-4 ?

"The guy takes the blame every week for everything that goes wrong."

I said that? u r hopeless.

Yes, you said that:

The guy takes the blame every week for everything that goes wrong. I wish he would grow balls and stand in the front of the mic and blame someone else for a change.

I also think he should have gone to TeBlow after his dropped pass and asked " Hows it feel Timmy?"

People keep saying this to me as though I have made the claim that Sanchez is the only problem. Presumably you know what a straw man argument is, am I right?

There is no shortage of things the Jets have done or handled badly that I've had big problems with. All of them together have led to what we see now. I just believe Sanchez is the biggest problem because he is the QB in a QB-driven, passing league. It does not therefore absolve anyone or everyone else, from the owner to the GM to the HC to the coordinators to the position coaches to the players. Nor did I ever suggest such.

You've seriously never seen me write about the idiotic contracts offered - and guaranteed - to undeserving players? Never heard me complain about trading away so many draft picks? Really?

Sperm, on the straw man...yes I do.....I do get where you are coming from now. Hey listen, I was hoping that Sanchez could develop...now we are faced with a a serious issue at QB. I really don't want this season thrown away we do have a chance to save it and that really depends on each player and the coaching staff..That's where I was coming from.

Hey, noticed that JonEJet is banned again? What was the infraction this time? Not agreeing with Sperm?

Anyway, not that this this is any of my business, but Sanchez isn't very good but his current receivers are even worse and your OC may be just as bad as the one you all hated so much. Add to that a GM that does a sh*tty job at adding depth - well, you have an offense with holes.

He called me a cumquat and an uber a-hole, he was prob right on both accounts

Captain will and always be the Jets #1 homer, even though he prob tweeted jets season is over after wk2 steelers game lol

Sperm, on the straw man...yes I do.....I do get where you are coming from now. Hey listen, I was hoping that Sanchez could develop...now we are faced with a a serious issue at QB. I really don't want this season thrown away we do have a chance to save it and that really depends on each player and the coaching staff..That's where I was coming from.

Yet you and others are making an argument with me about a claim I never made.

What will be really fun is when the Pats lose in Seattle this week, the Jets beat the Colts and then the game in NE is for 1st place of the AFCE.

The season may be over;I willl still watch it Spare us "real fans' nonsense.Youa re not better nor worse because you wish to clap while the rest of us boo. I really am tired of the "real fans" silliness. I will always root for the Jets. i'm stuck with that. But don't expect me or anyone to mindlessly watch another season of abysmal football and pretend that you have to cheer it no matter what. The product is inferior in every way. And if the decision is made to dump the coach or the GM or the scouting staff or all of them, fine. This is how they earn their living and they knew that the day they took the job. And they do in fact all deserve to get fired.

Point stands that raising what the Giants did or did not do as to To0m Coughlin has zero bearing nor relevance to the Jets' mess.

Incidentially before you break out the empty "stability and continuity" nonsense, Jerry Reese got his job when ownership decided Ernie Accorsi was not doing the job despite drafting Eli Manning. Change is not a bad thing, and staying the course with bad management gets you nowhere. The "stability" of Bradway/Tannenabum has been fool's gold. If that means buring 2013, given the unlikelihood it will get better under this regime, fine. Enough throwing good money after bad. And who ever decided to extend Sanchez into 2013 needs to be fired NOW.

The season may be over;I willl still watch it Spare us "real fans' nonsense.Youa re not better nor worse because you wish to clap while the rest of us boo. I really am tired of the "real fans" silliness. I will always root for the Jets. i'm stuck with that. But don't expect me or anyone to mindlessly watch another season of abysmal football and pretend that you have to cheer it no matter what. The product is inferior in every way. And if the decision is made to dump the coach or the GM or the scouting staff or all of them, fine. This is how they earn their living and they knew that the day they took the job. And they do in fact all deserve to get fired.

Point stands that raising what the Giants did or did not do as to To0m Coughlin has zero bearing nor relevance to the Jets' mess.

Incidentially before you break out the empty "stability and continuity" nonsense, Jerry Reese got his job when ownership decided Ernie Accorsi was not doing the job despite drafting Eli Manning. Change is not a bad thing, and staying the course with bad management gets you nowhere. The "stability" of Bradway/Tannenabum has been fool's gold. If that means buring 2013, given the unlikelihood it will get better under this regime, fine. Enough throwing good money after bad. And who ever decided to extend Sanchez into 2013 needs to be fired NOW.

Your last sentence says it all dude!

Archived