Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every objective measure backs up my point. None back up yours. So, if you want to do away with all conjecture and opinions, you still lose, in fact, you lose worse.

Sanchez sucks. There's not an argument to be made in the contrary.

Seems like a lot of people who actully cover the Jets are starting to question the talent the Jets surround their so called Franchise QB with. Thats the only point Im trying to make here. Im not going to say the kid sucks until I see him get the same opportunities other QB's in this league have. Right now we're not close to that and I doubt we will be. Even when Sanchez is off this team (which I think he probably will be) our new young QB will probably suffer from the same stupidity this franchise has dished out for the last 12 years unless we get a real football guy in here to run this organization.

Yesterday was essentially nothing. As I said above, we learned nothing new. Improvement maybe in that he didn't get in the way. But that's it. 11 completions. 82 yards. Good enough to beat the Colts. But good enough to beat the Colts isn't really what we as a fanbase should be looking for as our model.

Nobody is saying he is second coming of Unitas.

But he did what he his supposed to and had 2 TD's in tight windows in the end zone. So i am not complaining this week. I am enjoying this WIN!

Sanchez's performance was the best by an AFC East QB this week, according to ESPN's QBR stat. James Walker, ESPN:

Here is how the AFC East fared:

1. Sanchez, Jets, 86.6

2. Tom Brady, New England Patriots, 72.0

3. Ryan Tannehill, Miami Dolphins, 60.9

4. Ryan Fitzpatrick, Buffalo Bills, 31.8

All 4 teams won, so it does not matter. :)

BAHAHAHA there you go again accusing people who think sanchez is bad of not being able to read.

running out of things to say are we?

Seriously, you may be the dumbest SOB on this board, and that is damn impressive, cauz there are some really, really dumb peops on this board.

Congrats, we'll done!

The bottom line is that Sanchez has had 2 good performances this year and 4 awful ones. If he can somehow have 2 good games in the next 2 that would be a significant turn of events and completely change the perception of the first half of the season.

The bottom line is that Sanchez has had 2 good performances this year and 4 awful ones. If he can somehow have 2 good games in the next 2 that would be a significant turn of events and completely change the perception of the first half of the season.

The bottom line is this is the first time in weeks he's had good o-line play coupled with a real ground game and 2 of his starting recieving options back.

I don't think there should be any mystery how and why he didn't play poorly yesterday. The answer is so obvious.

The bottom line is this is the first time in weeks he's had good o-line play coupled with a real ground game and 2 of his starting recieving options back.

I don't think there should be any mystery how and why he didn't play poorly yesterday. The answer is so obvious.

Nonsense. He had plenty of time to throw and plenty of open receivers against Houston.

No, you need to work on your reading comprehension and understanding of non-mutually exclusive concepts.

No one who rips Sanchez has been positive about the rest of the Jets, or has said he is the only problem. The argument is that Sanchez is the biggest problem, in large part because he plays the most important position on the field. His poor decision making, or the fact that he stares down WRs is not a product of anyone but himself. Nor his propensity to hold onto the ball too long. Further, when Sanchez is given time to throw the ball, and has WR's still open, he's still not consistently getting them the ball. Lastly (for the sake of this post at least), the point that most "Sanchez haters" make is that while the talent is bad, other QBs have had more success with similar talent and it's not unreasonable to think Sanchez should be doing better at this point.

You pretty much sit back and post "you no nothing about football" on repeat as opposed to demonstrating anything that Sanchez does well. Maybe that's because he doesn't do much well? Saying everyone else sucks doesn't make Sanchez suck any less.

Name me a QB with similar talent who has success, I would love to hear this one!

It's very easy to sit back and say how bad Sanchez sucks, everybody can see that.

What's not easy to see, and takes a brain is to see why.

When morons are criticizing yesterday's game, they prove they know nothing about football.

If people would stop being so damn intellectually lazy, maybe they would understand the bigger picture, if you want to sit around and yell how bad Sanchez sucks, while ignoring the rest of the problems, and assume we can just go get any QB to play well with this same cast, enjoy, but you don't know football if that's the case,

Sorry if that offends you, but it's reality.

It's a waste of time, the haters are either too dumb, or too lazy, or maybe they just hate Mexicans, not sure, but its pointless.

It's a waste of time, the haters are either too dumb, or too lazy, or maybe they just hate Mexicans, not sure, but its pointless.

If you hate it here you can leave. But you will not obnoxiously paint posters here as racist to make your football point, and you will not get another warning.

Seems like a lot of people who actully cover the Jets are starting to question the talent the Jets surround their so called Franchise QB with. Thats the only point Im trying to make here. Im not going to say the kid sucks until I see him get the same opportunities other QB's in this league have. Right now we're not close to that and I doubt we will be. Even when Sanchez is off this team (which I think he probably will be) our new young QB will probably suffer from the same stupidity this franchise has dished out for the last 12 years unless we get a real football guy in here to run this organization.

There are problems surrounding him. However, as I've said again and again, when he has time to throw, and a WR is open, he still often doesn't make the play.

The truth is, you will never accept an evaluation of Sanchez, because barring us trading for Calvin Johnson or Larry Fitzgerald, you'll say he's got crap around him.

Why doesn't that work both ways then? How can we evaluate Jeremy Kerley without Aaron Rodgers throwing to him?

Nobody is saying he is second coming of Unitas.

But he did what he his supposed to and had 2 TD's in tight windows in the end zone. So i am not complaining this week. I am enjoying this WIN!

No one is asking you to complain about him this week. My point is this week isn't "good Sanchez". It's essentially nothing.

No one is asking you to complain about him this week. My point is this week isn't "good Sanchez". It's essentially nothing.

Gotta disagree with this. This was a positive rather than neutral or negative Sanchez performance. He did throw 2 contested TD passes ( rather than WRs being wide open) and hit a couple of 3rd down passes, was over 60%, and didnt turn it over. Not a great performance, but definitely in the good category. More performances like that and like against Buffalo and the Jets shpuld be in good shape down the stretch.

Name me a QB with similar talent who has success, I would love to hear this one!

It's very easy to sit back and say how bad Sanchez sucks, everybody can see that.

What's not easy to see, and takes a brain is to see why.

When morons are criticizing yesterday's game, they prove they know nothing about football.

If people would stop being so damn intellectually lazy, maybe they would understand the bigger picture, if you want to sit around and yell how bad Sanchez sucks, while ignoring the rest of the problems, and assume we can just go get any QB to play well with this same cast, enjoy, but you don't know football if that's the case,

Sorry if that offends you, but it's reality.

But, why go through the exercise? I could list every year that Brady won the Super Bowl, or do more research and you'll simply say, "the talent was so much better on (insert team) during (insert year)" then call me a moron, an idiot, or someone who doesn't understand football without actually making any substantive points and we'll be exactly where we were.

And I'm not offended by you. I'm mostly curious what's so bad about your life that's left you so angry? What can I say, sometimes I take work home with me.

Archived