Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Gotta disagree with this. This was a positive rather than neutral or negative Sanchez performance. He did throw 2 contested TD passes ( rather than WRs being wide open) and hit a couple of 3rd down passes, was over 60%, and didnt turn it over. Not a great performance, but definitely in the good category. More performances like that and like against Buffalo and the Jets shpuld be in good shape down the stretch.

See, I never thought he couldn't do yesterday. I think he can't play well enough to win a championship. Yesterday did nothing to change that. 2/0 for 82 yards with under 6 per attempt and a long of 12 doesn't win championships. It beats teams that are hapless against the run.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See, I never thought he couldn't do yesterday. I think he can't play well enough to win a championship. Yesterday did nothing to change that. 2/0 for 82 yards with under 6 per attempt and a long of 12 doesn't win championships. It beats teams that are hapless against the run.

Not disputing that BUT what you just wrote is significantly removed from your original statement about good performance. For instance, Romo puts together a string of good performances, but you can believe he doesnt do enough to win a championship.

Right now, if there are playoff hopes for the Jets, Jets need more vs. Bills and Colts performances by Sanchez, regardless if tpyou think that is championship good enough.

Not disputing that BUT what you just wrote is significantly removed from your original statement about good performance. For instance, Romo puts together a string of good performances, but you can believe he doesnt do enough to win a championship.

Right now, if there are playoff hopes for the Jets, Jets need more vs. Bills and Colts performances by Sanchez, regardless if tpyou think that is championship good enough.

Vs. Bills and Vs. Colts were two very different games.

Name me a QB with similar talent who has success, I would love to hear this one!

It's very easy to sit back and say how bad Sanchez sucks, everybody can see that.

What's not easy to see, and takes a brain is to see why.

When morons are criticizing yesterday's game, they prove they know nothing about football.

If people would stop being so damn intellectually lazy, maybe they would understand the bigger picture, if you want to sit around and yell how bad Sanchez sucks, while ignoring the rest of the problems, and assume we can just go get any QB to play well with this same cast, enjoy, but you don't know football if that's the case,

Sorry if that offends you, but it's reality.

What does your dog say about Sanchez and how many posters does he know more about Football than?

If you hate it here you can leave. But you will not obnoxiously paint posters here as racist to make your football point, and you will not get another warning.

How am I painting posters here as racist??

I did no such thing, if you want to kick me out, kick me out.

Funny thing is I see tons of posts calling Sanchez slur type names regarding his Mexican heritage, and yet never see anywhere near the threat towards those posters.

But, why go through the exercise? I could list every year that Brady won the Super Bowl, or do more research and you'll simply say, "the talent was so much better on (insert team) during (insert year)" then call me a moron, an idiot, or someone who doesn't understand football without actually making any substantive points and we'll be exactly where we were.

And I'm not offended by you. I'm mostly curious what's so bad about your life that's left you so angry? What can I say, sometimes I take work home with me.

You said it not me, you said there are plenty of QB's who have similar talent who have lots of success, I did not say that.

And do I think that Tom Brady would do better than Mark Sanchez???

Is that a trick question, I would damn well hope so, Brady is a first ballad HOF'er, Sanchez may not be starting in the NFL beyond next week.

Is Brady available? If so, I say go get em!

Can we be a bit rational? Just a wee bit?

So, can you give me some non HOF'ers that are actually attainable, that are making comparable crap to what we have, successful?

That was your argument, no?

Angry, I am not angry in the least.

What does your dog say about Sanchez and how many posters does he know more about Football than?

He says get me another treat, he don't know squat about football, sound familiar?

Don't worry, there are at least 10-15 other posters that are right there with you.

The only football you and they all speak is "SANCHEZ SUCKS!"

Name me a QB with similar talent who has success, I would love to hear this one!

It's very easy to sit back and say how bad Sanchez sucks, everybody can see that.

What's not easy to see, and takes a brain is to see why.

When morons are criticizing yesterday's game, they prove they know nothing about football.

If people would stop being so damn intellectually lazy, maybe they would understand the bigger picture, if you want to sit around and yell how bad Sanchez sucks, while ignoring the rest of the problems, and assume we can just go get any QB to play well with this same cast, enjoy, but you don't know football if that's the case,

Sorry if that offends you, but it's reality.

Peyton Manning, Dan Marino all had sh*t talent all around them and still made their team great. Hell, look at what's happening with Rodgers now, no talent and still putting up numbers that blow Sanchez out of the water. What about Tony Romo, he's on a degrading team and is still putting up good passing numbers. Sanchez sucks, he's no Trent Dilfer, which says a lot, seeing as how Trent got it done with a little bit less talent on offense.

Also, number one defense and number one running game is crap talent? You have got to be kidding me? Sanchez has had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game for two years and still sucks. No talent you put around that kid is going to change anything on offense unless we get a beast running game again and then we can just not put the ball in his hands and well be good. Much like what we were doing for his first two years.

He says get me another treat, he don't know squat about football, sound familiar?

Don't worry, there are at least 10-15 other posters that are right there with you.

The only football you and they all speak is "SANCHEZ SUCKS!"

Yay!!! Its great to have company.

Peyton Manning, Dan Marino all had sh*t talent all around them and still made their team great. Hell, look at what's happening with Rodgers now, no talent and still putting up numbers that blow Sanchez out of the water. What about Tony Romo, he's on a degrading team and is still putting up good passing numbers. Sanchez sucks, he's no Trent Dilfer, which says a lot, seeing as how Trent got it done with a little bit less talent on offense.

LOL, I don't even know how to respond to this, I really don't

Manning had crap???????????????????????? Wayne, Harrison, Edge James??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

MARINO had crap?????????????????????

Dude, go look for some more pics of Tebow to put over your bed, this football thing is not your calling.

LOL, I don't even know how to respond to this, I really don't

Manning had crap???????????????????????? Wayne, Harrison, Edge James??? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!

MARINO had crap?????????????????????

Dude, go look for some more pics of Tebow to put over your bed, this football thing is not your calling.

Who exactly did Marino have? Please enlighten me dumbass. Considering Marino is often considered a great qb who had crap talent I'd like to think your on shrooms. Your arguing with a lot of people by saying Marino had a talented team, especially one as talented as the Jets. But I forgot, your gay for Sanchez and want to **** him so no matter how much talent we surround him with your still going to say its not enough. #1 rushing game and #1 defense isn't enough talent, your a dumbass.

Who exactly did Marino have? Please enlighten me dumbass. Considering Marino is often considered a great qb who had crap talent I'd like to think your on shrooms. Your arguing with a lot of people by saying Marino had a talented team, especially one as talented as the Jets. But I forgot, your gay for Sanchez and want to **** him so no matter how much talent we surround him with your still going to say its not enough. #1 rushing game and #1 defense isn't enough talent, your a dumbass.

Duper and Clayton, no? Not Kerley and Schillens I know but they were pretty good as I recall.

Dude, you are so far off I dont' even want to waste my time with you. Ever heard of Clayton, Duper???????

I don't even like Sanchez, this has nothing to do with Sanchez at this point.

It has to do with the moronic irrational thought process that so many of you have.

And with the number 1 defense and rushing game, he was one game away from the SB, in which both of those games he played well.

School is out, and a word of advice, you probably should not be talking about other posters being gay for someone, while you have a picture of a half naked Tebow as your avatar?

k?

LOL!!!!!!

You said it not me, you said there are plenty of QB's who have similar talent who have lots of success, I did not say that.

And do I think that Tom Brady would do better than Mark Sanchez???

Is that a trick question, I would damn well hope so, Brady is a first ballad HOF'er, Sanchez may not be starting in the NFL beyond next week.

Is Brady available? If so, I say go get em!

Can we be a bit rational? Just a wee bit?

So, can you give me some non HOF'ers that are actually attainable, that are making comparable crap to what we have, successful?

That was your argument, no?

Who said anything about attainable players? Sanchez doesn't get a bump for us not being able to get anyone better.

Angry, I am not angry in the least.

Yeah. Ok.

Yes, they were, but those both fall into the positive category rather than neutral or negative category.

So were the Colts trying yesterday? Houston was nice enough to let us stay in the game by not trying and just wondering if you thought the Colts implemented the same strategy and it backfired.

Who said anything about attainable players? Sanchez doesn't get a bump for us not being able to get anyone better.

Yeah. Ok.

Im still waiting for you to back up your comments, about all of these QB's who are currently taking crap offensive talent and making them successful.

Maybe you want to join in with the brain surgeon above? Marino, Manning?

Quite a talent, to be able to determine one's life attitude from a Jets message board, you should be reading palms on the boardwalk.

I would give you a nickel.

Im still waiting for you to back up your comments, about all of these QB's who are currently taking crap offensive talent and making them successful.

Maybe you want to join in with the brain surgeon above? Marino, Manning?

Quite a talent, to be able to determine one's life attitude from a Jets message board, you should be reading palms on the boardwalk.

I would give you a nickel.

Not hard at all. Just look for the guy who doesn't say much but "you're an idiot".

Shallow brooks are noisy.

Dude, you are so far off I dont' even want to waste my time with you. Ever heard of Clayton, Duper???????

I don't even like Sanchez, this has nothing to do with Sanchez at this point.

It has to do with the moronic irrational thought process that so many of you have.

And with the number 1 defense and rushing game, he was one game away from the SB, in which both of those games he played well.

School is out, and a word of advice, you probably should not be talking about other posters being gay for someone, while you have a picture of a half naked Tebow as your avatar?

k?

LOL!!!!!!

Wow, I guess the process of humor is lost on you. I know, the thought of someone using the Tim Tebow shirtless photo to add humor to the board is very difficult to comprehend with your limited intellect, but I understand. Congrats you named two players. Wanna see how many players Sanchez had? He had Mangold, Thomas Jones, Keller, Faneca, and Ferguson. Not even counting the defense. Now lets look at what Trent Dilfer had? He had the number one defense. Wait, what? Sanchez had the number one defense to and the number one rushing game and Trent Dilfer got it done. Now lets ask this simple question, cause whether you realize it or not, your riding Sanchez's cock. Would you be happy with Trent Dilfer on our team now?

Wow, I guess the process of humor is lost on you. I know, the thought of someone using the Tim Tebow shirtless photo to add humor to the board is very difficult to comprehend with your limited intellect, but I understand. Congrats you named two players. Wanna see how many players Sanchez had? He had Mangold, Thomas Jones, Keller, Faneca, and Ferguson. Not even counting the defense. Now lets look at what Trent Dilfer had? He had the number one defense. Wait, what? Sanchez had the number one defense to and the number one rushing game and Trent Dilfer got it done. Now lets ask this simple question, cause whether you realize it or not, your riding Sanchez's cock. Would you be happy with Trent Dilfer on our team now?

Lol, humor is not lost, every time I read your post I laugh really hard. Thanks, please keep posting.

Nah. I'm just going to bow out.

It couldn't be more clear that you need this "win" more than I do.

Lol, another one.

Yeah, I really need the win on a Jets message board.

You really pegged me,

All I asked was that you backup your claim that other QB's take similar offensive crap and are successful.

You gave me arguably the best QB of all time and nobody else.

It's all good brother, all good.

Also, number one defense and number one running game is crap talent? You have got to be kidding me? Sanchez has had a top 5 defense and top 5 running game for two years and still sucks. No talent you put around that kid is going to change anything on offense unless we get a beast running game again and then we can just not put the ball in his hands and well be good. Much like what we were doing for his first two years.

Peyton Manning played with Marvin Harrison, Reggie Wayne, Dallas Clark, Ken Dilger, Edgerrin James; Dan Marino had Mark Duper and Mark Clayton.

Archived