Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

Not sure why he constantly gets defended. He's not a franchise type QB. Going into this game he had one of the lowest QB ratings as a starting QB in the league. People want to defend him because he threw for over 300 yards against the Patriots?

Yep.

He cost the team 9 points in a game that went into OT.

Forget that it's hard to comprehend that people still defend this stiff. The question is WHY anyone defends him.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.

He cost the team 9 points in a game that went into OT.

Forget that it's hard to comprehend that people still defend this stiff. The question is WHY anyone defends him.

Infuriating is what it is, and Sanchez will ultimately cost Rex his job.

I understand that publicly Rex needs to support Sanchez. I wonder what he thinks behind the scenes when he talks to his brother and father?

Today we learned that the 2012 NY Jets are actually a good team.

The defense is back, the OL is adequate, the young players are better than the vets they replaced (Scott, Smith, Holmes), With a "middle of the pack" QB this team is top 3 or 4 in the AFC. As it is Sanchez is somewhere 28-32. The only QB's you can argue are worse are Gabbert, Skelton/Kolb, and possibly Hasselback.

Cimini is actually defending him:

Sanchez report: Considering the deficit and the opponent, this was Sanchez's best overall performance of the season. He overcame two big mistakes in the first half (a fumble that resulted in a safety, and an interception) and carried the team on his shoulders, something he hadn't been able to do. Exploiting a porous secondary filled with rookies, Sanchez completed 28 of 41 passes for 328 yards and one TD. Surprisingly, the coaches cut him some slack, letting him throw -- a lot. This should quiet his critics.

http://espn.go.com/b...iots-29-jets-26

**** me.

Just give him another extension now.

Everyone wants to pin this on Sanchez again. He made a nice drive at the end of regulation and they got a field goal, which should have been more. But we will never know because a professional receiver, Stephen Hill dropped the on target pass. So tell me again how that is Sanchez's fault?

Everyone wants to pin this on Sanchez again. He made a nice drive at the end of regulation and they got a field goal, which should have been more. But we will never know because a professional receiver, Stephen Hill dropped the on target pass. So tell me again how that is Sanchez's fault?

If Hill catches it, does it somehow guarantee we score a TD?

1 mistake by another player absolves Sanchez of a lot in the minds of the few remaining defenders.

Yall are blaming that game on Sanchez?

lol...even more predictable than the Jets figuring out a way to lose that game.

Who else could we blame?

Certainly not the defense who let a 3 point lead go at the end of the game, they are untouchable, cannot say anything negative about them.

Certainly not the play calling of Sparano.

Certainly not the dropped passes.

This game is 110% on Sanchez.

I read even an average QB easily wins this game.

Sanchez had a terrible pass for the int. and he cannot fumble the ball there at the end of the game, nothing else went wrong the whole game.

1 dropped pass or 1 underthrown touchdown pass that results in interception.

im taking the guy who dropped 1 pass.

Who else could we blame?

Certainly not the defense who let a 3 point lead go at the end of the game, they are untouchable, cannot say anything negative about them.

Certainly not the play calling of Sparano.

Certainly not the dropped passes.

This game is 110% on Sanchez.

I read even an average QB easily wins this game.

Sanchez had a terrible pass for the int. and he cannot fumble the ball there at the end of the game, nothing else went wrong the whole game.

Its bizarre. Truly truly bizarre. Somewhere while I was in a drunken haze football turned into a Qb playing against 11 other people.

Its bizarre. Truly truly bizarre. Somewhere while I was in a drunken haze football turned into a Qb playing against 11 other people.

Around these parts, you cannot be a jet fan unless you think everything that goes wrong with the Jets Is on Sanchez and nobody else.

It's not enough to call him out for his bad play.

You need to be all in, he sucks and is the worst player in the NFL, period, or you ain't no dang Jet fan!

Around these parts, you cannot be a jet fan unless you think everything that goes wrong with the Jets Is on Sanchez and nobody else.

It's not enough to call him out for his bad play.

You need to be all in, he sucks and is the worst player in the NFL, period, or you ain't no dang Jet fan!

no even other teams fans think he is the worst QB in the NFL

He outplayed Brady today yet he's the worst in the NFL ok.

Maybe Rex's defense can learn how to wrap up on a screen pass

You fail to realize that other QB's don't make mistakes, they never throw bad passes ever, they never overthrow an open receiver, they hit 100% of their plays.

You fail to realize that other QB's don't make mistakes, they never throw bad passes ever, they never overthrow an open receiver, they hit 100% of their plays.

when you dont touch Brady all afternoon its tough to win.

The Pats stink. Gay ass screen passes dink dunk...Brady doesnt throw the ball down the field yet we still cant make a big stop or get a sack

If Hill catches it, does it somehow guarantee we score a TD?

1 mistake by another player absolves Sanchez of a lot in the minds of the few remaining defenders.

Otherwise, Mrs. Lincoln, how was the show?

Yes, Sanchez sucks, but good God man, what about the 3 pt lead with less than 2 minutes left? Why aren't you saying anything about Rex "Don't Say Anything Bad About My Defense" Ryan with the lead? When was the last time they held a team there?

Even in good times. Remember Sanchez against the Texans in 2010? Why did that happen? Because Rex's D blew the lead at the end of the 4th. The AFCCG when they couldn't get Big Ben off the field. How about Miami this year when they blew the lead in regulation?

And if Sanchez scores a TD rather than a FG late in the 4th, does anyone here think Brady doesn't tie it up with a TD? Seriously?

Yes, Sanchez sucks, but good God man, what about the 3 pt lead with less than 2 minutes left? Why aren't you saying anything about Rex "Don't Say Anything Bad About My Defense" Ryan with the lead? When was the last time they held a team there?

Even in good times. Remember Sanchez against the Texans in 2010? Why did that happen? Because Rex's D blew the lead at the end of the 4th. The AFCCG when they couldn't get Big Ben off the field. How about Miami this year when they blew the lead in regulation?

And if Sanchez scores a TD rather than a FG late in the 4th, does anyone here think Brady doesn't tie it up with a TD? Seriously?

I don't think anyone here is absolving the defense of anything today. This thread is about how Sanchez sucks. And today he sucked again. If you'd like to start a thread about how the defense has sucked, which they certainly did on numerous occasions today, I think we'd all be happy to chime in with nefarious stories and witty memes.

100% right on. It takes a team effort to fail like this. But Sanchez is the focal point of the fail.

I dont think this is the day to bash Sanchez. He is way down on the list of the guys who blew this game. Special Teams is culprit 1. Stephen Hill is up there. Poor in game coaching. Brandon Moore standing and watching the ball rolling on the ground. Bart Scott. QBs cant be perfect and to expect Sanchez to be perfect isnt fair even against this defense. If Hill catches that one pass the Jets would have ended up winning.

I dont think this is the day to bash Sanchez. He is way down on the list of the guys who blew this game. Special Teams is culprit 1. Stephen Hill is up there. Poor in game coaching. Brandon Moore standing and watching the ball rolling on the ground. Bart Scott. QBs cant be perfect and to expect Sanchez to be perfect isnt fair even against this defense. If Hill catches that one pass the Jets would have ended up winning.

I was wrong, it's only taken 2 hours.

Because theyre the best offense in the league... We are an average to above average defense... Expecting them to stop them all game and then again when they only need aFG is asking a lot from what this defense actually is, not what we hope it would be. The defense exceeded my expectations for this game. They are not elite and to best the Pats you need to score too.

I don't think anyone here is absolving the defense of anything today. This thread is about how Sanchez sucks. And today he sucked again. If you'd like to start a thread about how the defense has sucked, which they certainly did on numerous occasions today, I think we'd all be happy to chime in with nefarious stories and witty memes.

Yes, they absolutely are absolving the defense. There's a Sanchez sucks thread. There's a start Tebow thread. There's a Sanchez is a good loser thread. A thread about Sparano. There is not a single thread on the Rex defense failing to hold a lead with 2 minutes left.

That said, Sanchez still sucks. It's a special kinda suck because it lets an overrated blowhard like Rex Ryan get a free pass when his defense in big spots consistently sh*ts the bed.

Yes, they absolutely are absolving the defense. There's a Sanchez sucks thread. There's a start Tebow thread. There's a Sanchez is a good loser thread. A thread about Sparano. There is not a single thread on the Rex defense failing to hold a lead with 2 minutes left.

That said, Sanchez still sucks. It's a special kinda suck because it lets an overrated blowhard like Rex Ryan get a free pass when his defense in big spots consistently sh*ts the bed.

So everyone is absolving the defense because nobody has started a thread on it? Really counselor? Allow me to express how I feel about that claim in this Interview With a Vampire meets Honey Boo Boo inspired gif.

189201_4571497523628_426604020_n.jpeg

Because theyre the best offense in the league... We are an average to above average defense... Expecting them to stop them all game and then again when they only need aFG is asking a lot from what this defense actually is, not what we hope it would be. The defense exceeded my expectations for this game. They are not elite and to best the Pats you need to score too.

This is a mediocre defense that Rex insists is great and a sucky QB he insists is good.

A good defense stops the Pats to win the game. They may have exceeded your expectations in the game, but why didn't Sanchez? He led them to 26 offensive points. There was no score by STs or the D. That was all offense. Sanchez was 9-10 on a 92 yd TD that made the game 20-23. Did you expect Sanchez to do that?

So everyone is absolving the defense because nobody has started a thread on it? Really counselor? Allow me to express how I feel about that claim in this Interview With a Vampire meets Honey Boo Boo inspired gif.

189201_4571497523628_426604020_n.jpeg

LOL.

1 dropped pass or 1 underthrown touchdown pass that results in interception.

im taking the guy who dropped 1 pass.

Hill's dropped more than one. Also what about greene's drop onthe screen. I am by no means saying Sanchez does not deserve blame just not all. He did miss on two occassions, two wide open receivers to take a sack.

BTW, the Giants blew the lead against the Skins, Eli took the lead, and the defense actually stopped the Skins to win the game. If the Giants D gave up the lead I don't think they would have escaped scrutiny and that D has done stuff Rex's D hasn't--won SBs.

Archived