Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

BTW, to brightside a bit (unless youre DBate and this will kill you because it might prolong Sanchez's tenure), Sanchez now has 3 "good" games (statistically speaking) and 4 awful games this year. If he has a good game against the Fins next week he'll actually be 4 and 4 on the good and sucky ledger. That's progress.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BTW, the Giants blew the lead against the Skins, Eli took the lead, and the defense actually stopped the Skins to win the game. If the Giants D gave up the lead I don't think they would have escaped scrutiny and that D has done stuff Rex's D hasn't--won SBs.

If you really cared about this you'd start a thread on it. Otherwise I'm taking your lack of as absolution.

BTW, the Giants blew the lead against the Skins, Eli took the lead, and the defense actually stopped the Skins to win the game. If the Giants D gave up the lead I don't think they would have escaped scrutiny and that D has done stuff Rex's D hasn't--won SBs.

But that is Rexs fault. The Giants had a cushion. Rex had none because they played to get a field goal for what reason Ill never understand. Hes Herman Edwards on the sideline. This garbage with the defense went on all last season too except people blamed Sanchez every time it happened. Sanchez isnt any good. I think he has proven that over and over. I dont see how today cements that though. Brandon Moore cant play anymore and then stood there and watched the ball rolling on the ground. Its inexcusable to not even make an attempt after you let your QB get murdered.

BTW, to brightside a bit (unless youre DBate and this will kill you because it might prolong Sanchez's tenure), Sanchez now has 3 "good" games (statistically speaking) and 4 awful games this year. If he has a good game against the Fins next week he'll actually be 4 and 4 on the good and sucky ledger. That's progress.

gv0yY.png

If you really cared about this you'd start a thread on it. Otherwise I'm taking your lack of as absolution.

It's true, I really don't care about it because we all know Sanchez sucks. I'm just seeing if he can strive for mediocrity.

Oh boy. If Klecko is about to chime in with his high school stats, this thread is about to go from zero to awesome.

This is a mediocre defense that Rex insists is great and a sucky QB he insists is good.

A good defense stops the Pats to win the game. They may have exceeded your expectations in the game, but why didn't Sanchez? He led them to 26 offensive points. There was no score by STs or the D. That was all offense. Sanchez was 9-10 on a 92 yd TD that made the game 20-23. Did you expect Sanchez to do that?

Unlike you (and I know you're not alone) I don't give a sh*t what Rex says to the media. I care what happens on the field.

Sanchez did put up better positive stats than I expected. However, he also threw a mind numbingly stupid INT, took a mind numbingly stupid sack, and had a mind numbingly stupid fumble.

The defense is not elite, it's probably "above average". But, we can go far with an "above average" defense. We're not going far with one of the leagues worst QBs.

Hill's dropped more than one. Also what about greene's drop onthe screen. I am by no means saying Sanchez does not deserve blame just not all. He did miss on two occassions, two wide open receivers to take a sack.

There's no such thing as "all the blame" in a team sport. However, is Sanchez the biggest problem on this team, by a lot? I don't see how there's any debate at this point.

It is painful to watch our receivers either dive for balls or do a high wire act on the majority of the passes. The rest are thrown behind them. Sanchez needs to be deported -- legally or otherwise.

20-20 hindsight, but even Matt Hasselbeck would have this team in first place tonight. With a whole hell of a lot less stress.

Unlike you (and I know you're not alone) I don't give a sh*t what Rex says to the media. I care what happens on the field.

Sanchez did put up better positive stats than I expected. However, he also threw a mind numbingly stupid INT, took a mind numbingly stupid sack, and had a mind numbingly stupid fumble.

The defense is not elite, it's probably "above average". But, we can go far with an "above average" defense. We're not going far with one of the leagues worst QBs.

I'm harder on the D than you, but I agree with your statements except for the mind numbingly stupid sack. Sanchez actually explained it in his presser and it was a valid excuse.

The play was suppose to go to Kerley, but Kerley fell down so Sanchez did the bootleg thing. He said he wanted to throw it away, but the coaches had told him to make sure to take time off the clock so he intentionally took the sack rather than thrown it away.

Hill's dropped more than one. Also what about greene's drop onthe screen. I am by no means saying Sanchez does not deserve blame just not all. He did miss on two occassions, two wide open receivers to take a sack.

yea i feel yea but phew i want a QB who doesnt look like a rookie. A good rookie but a rookie

There's no such thing as "all the blame" in a team sport. However, is Sanchez the biggest problem on this team, by a lot? I don't see how there's any debate at this point.

He still turns the ball over in bunches.

I knew that Sanchez would throw an INT or fumble on the OT drive.

Mark Sanchez fumble at the end of the game obviously lost the game for us but 1 very important thing happened before that fumble. With the score tied 23 -23 we recover a fumble with a little more than 2 minutes left in the game. Rather than trying to get a first down and basicly end the game we decide to run the ball at the strength of their defense 2 times up the middle. Why didnt we just go for the win ? 1 first down wins the game because we could have ran the clock down and given Brady no time after we kicked the field goal. Who knows maybe we even score a TD. This team loses these games because when things are going good and the QB is red hot at the time we curl up into conservative mode and fail to realize giving Brady 1 minute and 50 seconds to get a field goal to tie is moronic.

The interception to Stephen Hill should have never been thrown. Once Sanchez pump faked to the left side it was already too late to throw that ball he had to be looking right to ever have a chance to make that play he should have dumped the ball off. The fumble at the end of the game was just another bone headed mistake in a long line of bone headed mistakes that are what is causing Sanchez not to take that next step.

On a positive note it seems our Passing game is getting in sync. The timing is better and thats a good sign. Sanchez is spreading the ball around and not having to worry about getting the loudmouth the ball and I do believe its helping the entire offense. I really think this team can turn it around after this loss and run off a winning streak and I did not feel that way 3 weeks ago. I like the way Joe Mcknight played and I like the way Hilliard played I think we have a chance.

Does not compute.

Mark Sanchez fumble at the end of the game obviously lost the game for us but 1 very important thing happened before that fumble. With the score tied 23 -23 we recover a fumble with a little more than 2 minutes left in the game. Rather than trying to get a first down and basicly end the game we decide to run the ball at the strength of their defense 2 times up the middle. Why didnt we just go for the win ? 1 first down wins the game because we could have ran the clock down and given Brady no time after we kicked the field goal. Who knows maybe we even score a TD. This team loses these games because when things are going good and the QB is red hot at the time we curl up into conservative mode and fail to realize giving Brady 1 minute and 50 seconds to get a field goal to tie is moronic.

The interception to Stephen Hill should have never been thrown. Once Sanchez pump faked to the left side it was already too late to throw that ball he had to be looking right to ever have a chance to make that play he should have dumped the ball off. The fumble at the end of the game was just another bone headed mistake in a long line of bone headed mistakes that are what is causing Sanchez not to take that next step.

On a positive note it seems our Passing game is getting in sync. The timing is better and thats a good sign. Sanchez is spreading the ball around and not having to worry about getting the loudmouth the ball and I do believe its helping the entire offense. I really think this team can turn it around after this loss and run off a winning streak and I did not feel that way 3 weeks ago. I like the way Joe Mcknight played and I like the way Hilliard played I think we have a chance.

thats nice maybe the whole post does.

thats nice maybe the whole post does.

it won't compute. sanchez had a couple turnovers and no other qb's in the nfl turned the ball over yesterday.

meanwhile Bradys pass that should have been picked by Cro was as bad as any throw Sanchez threw yesterday.

Is Sanchez still better than RGIII?

I dont think I ever said that. I will say though there wasnt much of a difference between our guy and their guy yesterday though either.

Our passing game was providing us with those 20+ yard chunk plays that we havent seen since basically 1998. The supposed strength of our team had a chance to close the game out with 1:20 left and they failed to do so. And we gave up a KO return TD.

So I don't get to complain about a sh*tty QB

No its all you ever do. My post plainly states the facts of yesterdays game (including Sanchez mistakes) and yet you cherry pick it to once again make everything about Sanchez. Give it up already

We had numerous chances to win this game long before overtime but it was easier to go conservative and kick the field goal with almost 2 minutes remaining because you know damn well Rex (unlike everyone else in the entire world) figured his defense would stop Brady from Driving 50 yards and kicking a field goal to send the game into overtime. The decision to win or lose this game was made as soon as we recovered the Fumble...... 2 runs up the middle directly at Vince Wilfork what a plan. We did not coach to win the game in that instance, if we get one first down that game is probably over.

Archived