Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You said a whole lot without saying one thing to disprove my post, nice work.

You still ignore the fact that pretty much every other team who drafts a QB high in the draft goes out of there way at some point to acquire a top WR for that QB to develop with, something the Jets have failed to do miserably. The only exception to this is Bradford, who was a much better draft prospect than Sanchez, and so far has just about equally sucked.

And yes, Sanchez sucks. Not sure why I get labeled a Sanchez supporter, the level of hate for Sanchez by you and your cronies is absolutely irrational, all while ignoring or forgiving much other suck with this franchise. If pointing that out makes me a Sanchez supporter, so be it, but I am not.

Meh. That's not really true. They brought in a couple of players who were high talent guys who'd had high success in the past (Edwards, Holmes) and were still in their playing primes. Neither worked out fantastically, but then Sanchez didn't play fantastically either. Edwards was a pro bowler with Derek Anderson. Holmes - while certainly not in the conversation of "best of the best" was considered an excellent WR at worst and was generally considered a steal when we got him for a 5th rounder.

They didn't work out. Holmes because he's a punk who you can't give money to, and Edwards because...well because he's a punk you can't give money to. Plus they already had a 1st round (clearly non-bust) TE with a productive rookie season already behind him. However much you hold your nose at the names of our RBs they were undoubtedly very productive as Sanchez was taking his lumps the first 2 years. That and a stingy defense took a tremendous amount of pressure off him in a way that few rookie and first year QBs get the luxury of having.

But to paint it as though the team made virtually no effort to give Sanchez any weapons is just inaccurate. They're not as great as others, and some really didn't work out, but that's the way it goes sometimes. No it isn't a fair comparison, but I don't remember Brady being surrounded by such awesome weapons when he was breaking into the league. Nor did he curl up into a helpless, womanish, mopey ball when he was surrounded by Reche Caldwell, Chad Jackson, Troy Brown a half a decade past his prime, and a couple of meh 1st round TEs who make Dustin Keller look like a superstar. Well not helpless and mopey anyway, but he is clearly womanish like Sanchez. So as unfair as it is to compare him to the game's best QBs, the teams that have these players are who we have to compete with.

At some point Sanchez has to start making others around him better instead of people complaining about others not making Sanchez better (which really means others hide his ineptitude). I say that somewhat facetiously, because I think we all know this will never happen.

if he was making 6M per, then it'd make sense Jets could of had the space to go get Nicks and a RT.

This is not on Sanchez, this is on the F.O. and Rex, there is no way the FO would have done this without Rex' blessing, And I would be shocked if the Jets went to him and said we want to go and get these guys, if he was not willing to change his salary.

He has shown willingness to do this in the past.

Meh. That's not really true. They brought in a couple of players who were high talent guys who'd had high success in the past (Edwards, Holmes) and were still in their playing primes. Neither worked out fantastically, but then Sanchez didn't play fantastically either. Edwards was a pro bowler with Derek Anderson. Holmes - while certainly not in the conversation of "best of the best" was considered an excellent WR at worst and was generally considered a steal when we got him for a 5th rounder.

They didn't work out. Holmes because he's a punk who you can't give money to, and Edwards because...well because he's a punk you can't give money to. Plus they already had a 1st round (clearly non-bust) TE with a productive rookie season already behind him. However much you hold your nose at the names of our RBs they were undoubtedly very productive as Sanchez was taking his lumps the first 2 years. That and a stingy defense took a tremendous amount of pressure off him in a way that few rookie and first year QBs get the luxury of having.

But to paint it as though the team made virtually no effort to give Sanchez any weapons is just inaccurate. They're not as great as others, and some really didn't work out, but that's the way it goes sometimes. No it isn't a fair comparison, but I don't remember Brady being surrounded by such awesome weapons when he was breaking into the league. Nor did he curl up into a helpless ball when he was surrounded by Reche Caldwell, Chad Jackson, Troy Brown a half a decade past his prime, and a couple of meh 1st round TEs who make Dustin Keller look like a superstar. As unfair as it is to compare him to the game's best QBs, the teams that have these players are who we have to compete with.

At some point Sanchez has to start making others around him better instead of people complaining about others not making Sanchez better (which really means others hide his ineptitude). I say that somewhat facetiously, because I think we all know this will never happen.

given the size of his contract, yes!

So are you suggesting that just because there are lots of crappy QBs in the NFL, a team should simply concede they'll never find a good one, accept the one they have, and be happy about it? If not, then what's your point? Regardless of he's the very worst or not, or he's that much worse than the other crappy QBs out there, he's still not good enough to get the job done, and that's why he needs to be gone (or at the very least, be given legitimate competition while the Jets look for a future, long-term replacement).

I never said to concede anything. If they like someone draft them.

But to paint it as though the team made virtually no effort to give Sanchez any weapons is just inaccurate. They're not as great as others, and some really didn't work out, but that's the way it goes sometimes. No it isn't a fair comparison, but I don't remember Brady being surrounded by such awesome weapons when he was breaking into the league. Nor did he curl up into a helpless, womanish, mopey ball when he was surrounded by Reche Caldwell, Chad Jackson, Troy Brown a half a decade past his prime, and a couple of meh 1st round TEs who make Dustin Keller look like a superstar. As unfair as it is to compare him to the game's best QBs, the teams that have these players are who we have to compete with.

Thanks for making my point via Holmes and Edwards.

And you don't think that he had good chemistry with Edwards??

Then, what did they do, get rid of Edwards and replace him with a slower bigger punk who is now out of the NFL.

Think about that, OUT OF THE NFL! That was his big target last year, how is this even debatable?

Thats bullsh*t and you know it . Dont make blanket statements like that. Most Sanchez haters constantly say we would have won 2 SB's if it were not for Sanchez so if thats not putting all the blame on him Im not sure what is.

No, it's not bullsh*t. Even if there are people who think Sanchez is the only reason the Jets didn't win a Super Bowl in 2009/2010 (which I'm not sure if that's really the case, but let's just say it is), there's still a pretty significant difference between that and saying he was the only problem with the team back then, and even more importantly, that he is the only problem with the team now, two years removed from that scenario. I can say with complete confidence that there's not a so-called "Sanchez hater" on this board who hasn't had more than a few unkind words to say about everything from every one of the LBs to Shonn Greene and everything in between, most of all Tanny for putting this mess together.

I have said numerous times if they can find someone better, they should! Not sure why that is getting lost on you.

BUT, I don't want to see us wasting draft picks for the sake of wasting draft picks hoping that we are just going to find someone better.

Ecspecially not high in the draft, as this team has many holes to fill.

Oh, I hear you on that, and that wasn't meant to be solely directed towards you, but more just following up on what you were saying. My point is I admit getting the QB addressed is a lot easier said than done, just as you said. My issue is with those others on here who think that automatically means that the Jets should just stick with Sanchez and not even bother trying, because other QBs suck too. It's a losers' mentality.

I agree with you 100%.

My biggest difference I think is that I think Sanchez may be ruined, I am not convinced of that, but I think it's possible.

That said, I saw enough in his first 2 years when he arguably should have been sitting the bench, to say the kid had potential.

I think they royally screwed him by not getting talent that he could stick with.

Braylon was the closest to that, and he was a head case that they dumped as soon as the two developed chemistry.

I also think that saying he sucked in his first 2 years is idiotic. He was drafted raw and young, if anyone expected anything different they are morons.

Last year was the year we should have seen some improvement, but they completely screwed him with that horrid oline and letting Braylon go and replacing him with Plax, who by the way is OUT OF THE NFL right now!

This year he has a new system, and has had a turnstile at WR and TE, and for most of the year no running game.

I think it's a shame because if developed correctly, I think he could have been a top 10 QB and a difference maker, but that window MAY have been closed.

My argument at this point is if you do draft a new QB, you better damn well not make the same stupid mistakes again.

hey I agree with the damaged goods as well Sanchez may very well be ruined. Hes got one more year here to prove himself if they dont do something player wise on offense then he will be in another uniform

This is not on Sanchez, this is on the F.O. and Rex, there is no way the FO would have done this without Rex' blessing, And I would be shocked if the Jets went to him and said we want to go and get these guys, if he was not willing to change his salary.

He has shown willingness to do this in the past.

i agree you could blame all or any participants, including the FO, scouting, coaching and/or Sanchez....but the bottom line is Sanchez is enormously overpaid for what he brings to the team. Unfortunately for him the NFL has a cap which in turn makes him the goat of the Jets.

oh stfu you know damn well I said the Jets will probably do a piss poor job getting talent in here for our young QB. before w got Braylon Edwards after the 4th game of his first season did you look at the WR's this team had ? great way to handle a young QB . Now you compare that to how other Young QB's have been handled and the Jets are WAY BELOW the curve. Only other player treated equally bad was Bradford and how ironic a guy with his skill set sucks as well. Get it in year head this is a team sport

Yeah, those damn Jets. All they did was draft a first round TE, trade for a #3 overall pick at WR, trade for a #25 overall pick at WR, sign a #8 overall pick in FA, draft a pretty damn talented slot WR, and bring in a future HOF at RB who is one of the best pass-catchers to ever play the position. NO WEAPONS!!!!

Thanks for making my point via Holmes and Edwards.

And you don't think that he had good chemistry with Edwards??

Then, what did they do, get rid of Edwards and replace him with a slower bigger punk who is now out of the NFL.

Think about that, OUT OF THE NFL! That was his big target last year, how is this even debatable?

Plaxico was a good red zone target last year.

They got rid of Edwards, sure, but he was also a player that 30 other teams refused to give any offer to and 1 team gave an insignificant, incentive-laden contract. He was a punk.

But I have hardly made your point for you since your point is that he wasn't surrounded with these great players that others are supposedly all surrounded by. Sanchez was surrounded by better receivers than Brady had for a a bunch of seasons, for superbowls and thereafter.

You think super free agent WRs are lining up to have Mark Sanchez throw them the ball on a run-first (and run-second) team? Absent gobs of guaranteed money to a malcontent like Holmes, who the hell would gamble their career to be Mark Sanchez's receiver when they could go elsewhere?

You're not going to get any push back from me that giving Holmes that contract was idiotic. But since you're the one so vocal about it, start naming the players available to us that we should have brought in, and who would just love to be Mark Sanchez's receiver instead of where they ended up going.

hey I agree with the damaged goods as well Sanchez may very well be ruined. Hes got one more year here to prove himself if they dont do something player wise on offense then he will be in another uniform

I agree, and in the meantime id there is another guy they like, that Rex will ruin, I have no problem with them going after that guy.

I do have a problem with Rex ruining him though.

Oh, I hear you on that, and that wasn't meant to be solely directed towards you, but more just following up on what you were saying. My point is I admit getting the QB addressed is a lot easier said than done, just as you said. My issue is with those others on here who think that automatically means that the Jets should just stick with Sanchez and not even bother trying, because other QBs suck too. It's a losers' mentality.

BG there are so many variables that can effect this decision . I agree a QB should be persued but I just dont think it should be this upcoming draft. The reason I dont think one should be persued is because its going to take a high draft pick and i would much rather see that pick go towards improving our Skill players on offense most likely a RB . I feel if Sanchez is going to play next year due to his contract we might as well go all in and see if he can be the guy. If not, the solution at that point becomes simple. Even in that scenario getting a QB that we really think can produce on an NFL level is going to take a good draft pick and maybe mlultiple ones and I do not think this draft is the one to do that nor do I think we should be impatient and push the issue.

Yeah, those damn Jets. All they did was draft a first round TE, trade for a #3 overall pick at WR, trade for a #25 overall pick at WR, sign a #8 overall pick in FA, draft a pretty damn talented slot WR, and bring in a future HOF at RB who is one of the best pass-catchers to ever play the position. NO WEAPONS!!!!

Dude dont quote me draft picks who already had a body of work in the NFL its insulting and ridiculous I guess when the Bears Signed Gholston they were bragging on the fact they signed a former No. 6 over all pick in your eyes right ??. We knew what Edwards was we knew what Holmes was. We didnt get Holmes until mid year 2 of Sanchez Career and we didnt get Edwards until game four of year 1. All we did was Draft Keller . After all that and Edwards and Sanchez seemed to be developing nicely the Jets basicly threw him to the curb and signed a ****ing moron cancer to the most ridiculous contract imaginable. The Jets F.O. has been an abortion since Mangini left, maybe he could not coach but Rex surely was successful with the players he had in place.

We absolutely should be looking for a QB in this draft if the opportunity presents itself. Sanchez will start the season and will suck like he does this year no matter who we do or do not draft, just due to his cap number. Better to let a rookie hold a clipboard for the first bunch of games then start half a season or so with less pressure after the season's in the tank and get some of his lumps in.

I'd rather do that and go through the necessary roster purge instead of what will probably happen like extending and guaranteeing more dollars to guys like Harris to lessen his cap hit for another year for 2013, and then in 2014 start all over again from scratch with a rookie who will still be doing rookie things for that season with the hopes of being really contender-competitive again in 2015 or 2016. If there's a way to move that up a year, you don't pass up on it to give Sanchez another chance he hasn't sniffed at earning.

Plaxico was a good red zone target last year.

They got rid of Edwards, sure, but he was also a player that 30 other teams refused to give any offer to and 1 team gave an insignificant, incentive-laden contract. He was a punk.

But I have hardly made your point for you since your point is that he wasn't surrounded with these great players that others are supposedly all surrounded by. Sanchez was surrounded by better receivers than Brady had for a a bunch of seasons, for superbowls and thereafter.

You think super free agent WRs are lining up to have Mark Sanchez throw them the ball on a run-first (and run-second) team? Absent gobs of guaranteed money to a malcontent like Holmes, who the hell would gamble their career to be Mark Sanchez's receiver when they could go elsewhere?

You're not going to get any push back from me that giving Holmes that contract was idiotic. But since you're the one so vocal about it, start naming the players available to us that we should have brought in, and who would just love to be Mark Sanchez's receiver instead of where they ended up going.

Plaxico sucked so bad last year after being out of the NFL for 2 years, that he does not have a job, i don't even know how you can debate this other than to suite your argument.

And you are making my point when you talk about Edwards! READ MY LIPS, THEY DID ZERO TO MAKE SURE HE HAD A LEGITIMATE WEAPON TO DEVELOP WITH!

They brought in other teams garbage and dumped it when it did not work, and we are left with the turnstile of little to no talent.

And please spare me with your crap about FA's.

The Giants had no problem luring in Plax in his prime when Eli was considered complete garbage.

And as for what else they could have done??

Look at what the Falcons did for Ryan! They already had a great receiver in White, and went and traded up to get Julio Jones.

Oh, I know, I forgot, if Ryan was the QB Clyde Gates and Schillens = White and Jones.

Plaxico sucked so bad last year after being out of the NFL for 2 years, that he does not have a job, i don't even know how you can debate this other than to suite your argument.

And you are making my point when you talk about Edwards! READ MY LIPS, THEY DID ZERO TO MAKE SURE HE HAD A LEGITIMATE WEAPON TO DEVELOP WITH!

They brought in other teams garbage and dumped it when it did not work, and we are left with the turnstile of little to no talent.

And please spare me with your crap about FA's.

The Giants had no problem luring in Plax in his prime when Eli was considered complete garbage.

And as for what else they could have done??

Look at what the Falcons did for Ryan! They already had a great receiver in White, and went and traded up to get Julio Jones.

Oh, I know, I forgot, if Ryan was the QB Clyde Gates and Schillens = White and Jones.

You are dodging my question yet again.

Who should the Jets have brought in here? What no-brainer player should they have drafted at the bottom of round 1 or the bottom of round 2?

Answer honestly. If you come up with something legitimate I'll agree with you and won't bite...hard.

Who should the Jets have brought in here? What no-brainer player should they have drafted at the bottom of round 1 or the bottom of round 2?

Answer honestly. If you come up with something legitimate I'll agree with you and won't bite...hard.

Doug Martin was a legit choice.

We absolutely should be looking for a QB in this draft if the opportunity presents itself. Sanchez will start the season and will suck like he does this year no matter who we do or do not draft, just due to his cap number. Better to let a rookie hold a clipboard for the first bunch of games then start half a season or so with less pressure after the season's in the tank and get some of his lumps in.

I'd rather do that and go through the necessary roster purge instead of what will probably happen like extending and guaranteeing more dollars to guys like Harris to lessen his cap hit for another year for 2013, and then in 2014 start all over again from scratch with a rookie who will still be doing rookie things for that season with the hopes of being really contender-competitive again in 2015 or 2016. If there's a way to move that up a year, you don't pass up on it to give Sanchez another chance he hasn't sniffed at earning.

Who picks that QB? Who develops him?

These are questions that have to be answered first.

Dude dont quote me draft picks who already had a body of work in the NFL its insulting and ridiculous I guess when the Bears Signed Gholston they were bragging on the fact they signed a former No. 6 over all pick in your eyes right ??. We knew what Edwards was we knew what Holmes was. We didnt get Holmes until mid year 2 of Sanchez Career and we didnt get Edwards until game four of year 1. All we did was Draft Keller . After all that and Edwards and Sanchez seemed to be developing nicely the Jets basicly threw him to the curb and signed a ****ing moron cancer to the most ridiculous contract imaginable. The Jets F.O. has been an abortion since Mangini left, maybe he could not coach but Rex surely was successful with the players he had in place.

Who gives a flying **** if the were drafted by the Jets or another team? The point is that these were guys with plenty of talent at offensive skill positions (thus their draft position), which is exactly what you were complaining about not having. Yes, they did have a body work, a body of proven and successful work, which gives even less room for excuses. I'm sorry, but seriously trying to compare players like Edwards, Holmes, Burress and LT to Vernon Gholston makes you look like an ass.

The point being, all you have is excuses. When it's pointed out why the excuses you're using have little merit to them, you just give more excuses why those things don't count. The reality of the situation is that for as long as you are desperate to find excuses for Sanchez, you'll be able to come up with something and convince yourself it has validity. Even if the Jets had the best skill position player in the league at every position surrounding Sanchez, I'm sure we'd get to hear you talk about how poorly they're playing once their numbers took a dramatic decline when playing with Sanchez, not to mention how blameless would be because his OL wasn't made entirely of future HOFers as well. We've played this game before and just like last time, you'll convince yourself of what you want to believe for as long as possible.

I am not dodging sh&t.

And, I really don't feel the need to go through this, it's a completely worthless exercise in that many skill position players went in the vicinity of where the Jets drafted when they selected, and there is no way of knowing whether or not they would have helped or not.

The point is they did not try, period.

You are the one dodging the real issue, which is that Sanchez was never given weapons to develop with, whether you think they could have done something different is irrelevant, the fact that you want to say he had weapons to grow with is asinine, as are most of your arguments.

We agree that he sucks, what we strongly disagree on is the cause of the suckage.

And you saying how bad he sucked in year 1 and 2 are idiotic arguments, and that is putting it nicely.

The real issue I am arguing is last year, and to tell me that he had a legitimate chance to take the next step last year is wrong on so many levels, and I don't care whether or not you get that.

Who gives a flying **** if the were drafted by the Jets or another team? The point is that these were guys with plenty of talent at offensive skill positions (thus their draft position), which is exactly what you were complaining about not having. Yes, they did have a body work, a body of proven and successful work, which gives even less room for excuses. I'm sorry, but seriously trying to compare players like Edwards, Holmes, Burress and LT to Vernon Gholston makes you look like an ass.

The point being, all you have is excuses. When it's pointed out why the excuses you're using have little merit to them, you just give more excuses why those things don't count. The reality of the situation is that for as long as you are desperate to find excuses for Sanchez, you'll be able to come up with something and convince yourself it has validity. Even if the Jets had the best skill position player in the league at every position surrounding Sanchez, I'm sure we'd get to hear you talk about how poorly they're playing once their numbers took a dramatic decline when playing with Sanchez, not to mention how blameless would be because his OL wasn't made entirely of future HOFers as well. We've played this game before and just like last time, you'll convince yourself of what you want to believe for as long as possible.

This is nonsense, pure garbage.

Rather than looking where they were drafted, look at what we traded for them, period.

We gave up jack sh*t to get both of those guys, becuase they were castoffs that nobody else wanted.

Gholston was drafted 6 overall, and we could not give him away.

Your logic is delusional.

If you cant comprehend the point I was trying to make then there is no reason to continue this conversation. You fail miserably in your arguements so you claim something that is totaly false then argue the point calling me an ass. If your going to call someone an ass then first understand exactly what you are reading before doing so. Comparing a concept and a player might be the same in your mind, so maybe you should revisit.

If Tanny's job is truly on the line, then Martin would have been a no brainer over Coples.

how so? Both Super Bowl teams had a running back by comity last year. The Giants have built their team on a DL and QB formula. Running backs tend to be an afterthought. I think most GM's would tell you a dominant OL is paramount to the running back. I also think Tannenbaum is trying to build a long term championship team, not just tryinto save his job for a year. Every consistently winning franchise has the QB of late minus the 49ers, who win with a front 7 an grinding RB. With Sanchez in play I think the Jets are trying to duplicate that formula.

Martin looks like a very good all around back but Greene is more Gore than a Martin. I think they felt they'd be closer to that formula with Coples than Martin.

Looking at the Pats success of the early 00's it was a dominant DL, smart leadership at LB, 1 shutdown corner (law and then Samuel) and the big hitter at safety (Harrison) + Brady. I think the Jets have done their best building a similar weighted team....it just all comes back to the star QB, which they don't have. Drafting a RB this year would not of fix anything IMO. And due to the contract their stuck with him at least for now.

They took their shot by trading up to draft Sanchez and it hasn't worked to far. I mean, they tried and seemed to whiff. But they tried...

This is nonsense, pure garbage.

Rather than looking where they were drafted, look at what we traded for them, period.

We gave up jack sh*t to get both of those guys, because they were castoffs that nobody else wanted.

Gholston was drafted 6 overall, and we could not give him away.

Your logic is delusional.

You want to talk about logic? This is perhaps the biggest failure in logic I have ever seen. Now a player only counts based on what a team gave up for him? Well, that Tom Brady must really suck, the Pats only used a 6th rounder on him. Even if you want to go by this completely absurd and indefensible logic of yours, you still up being wrong considering the Jets gave up two players and two draft picks for Edwards, and then later found themselves in a bidding war for LT's services.

The thing I find so comical is the major issue you guys are trying to take with this, considering this was in direct response to posts from you guys, as I only mentioned their draft position because of all of the whining about how the Jets allegedly didn't try to get Sanchez any weapons, which you all based solely on the fact that they didn't acquire highly-drafted skill position players. So which is it, does where a player drafted mean everything or does it mean absolutely nothing? Oh wait, I know, it means everything any time it works as an excuse for you, and then doesn't count the second it proves you wrong. I love that the criteria for what qualifies as the Jets trying to find weapons for Sanchez changes every time the last set of criteria that was used is proven to have no merit.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter if they were UDFAs or the #1 overall pick, the Jets have surrounded Sanchez with PROVEN talents throughout his 4 years of failures here. You want to try to make excuses to convince yourself why it's not his fault that he sucked with them? Fine, that's for you to do, but the point still stands that this concept that the Jets didn't try to surround him with offensive talent is completely wrong, and there's absolutely no basis to defend it whatsoever.

You want to talk about logic? This is perhaps the biggest failure in logic I have ever seen. Now a player only counts based on what a team gave up for him? Well, that Tom Brady must really suck, the Pats only used a 6th rounder on him. Even if you want to go by this completely absurd and indefensible logic of yours, you still up being wrong considering the Jets gave up two players and two draft picks for Edwards, and then later found themselves in a bidding war for LT's services.

The thing I find so comical is the major issue you guys are trying to take with this, considering this was in direct response to posts from you guys, as I only mentioned their draft position because of all of the whining about how the Jets allegedly didn't try to get Sanchez any weapons, which you all based solely on the fact that they didn't acquire highly-drafted skill position players. So which is it, does where a player drafted mean everything or does it mean absolutely nothing? Oh wait, I know, it means everything any time it works as an excuse for you, and then doesn't count the second it proves you wrong. I love that the criteria for what qualifies as the Jets trying to find weapons for Sanchez changes every time the last set of criteria that was used is proven to have no merit.

The bottom line is it doesn't matter if they were UDFAs or the #1 overall pick, the Jets have surrounded Sanchez with PROVEN talents throughout his 4 years of failures here. You want to try to make excuses to convince yourself why it's not his fault that he sucked with them? Fine, that's for you to do, but the point still stands that this concept that the Jets didn't try to surround him with offensive talent is completely wrong, and there's absolutely no basis to defend it whatsoever.

You are the ultimate spin master.

You pick an argument, and spin, and spin, and spin to suit your point.

You were the one who started arguing about the draft position, NOT ME! I was proving how idiotic your point was.

I never said they did not try, I said they did a piss poor job of it, and did it as a second or third priority rather than as a first priority.

But you keep spinning, because that is what you do best.

Archived