Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont use the word "sucks" for any player other than Vernon Gholston who I bitched out from day 1, it just bothers me, but after today and most of this season Its obvious Sanchez is not the Future QB for this football team. Something went terribly wrong with him about the middle of last season and hes been really bad ever since.

Its Over. They cannot start Sanchez next week unless they want a mutiny. Sanchez sucks..he is a horrible QB and McElroy caused excitement when he came in. This is what we have needed. Sadly they wait till now to make the move. Sanchez should be benched for the rest of the season.

QB order

Starting QB: McElroy

Backup: Tebow

Donut Gofor: Sanchez

Post mortem wise, from a Sanchez POV, this is the best flameout. Even with the WR issues, OLine or RB issues from time-to-time, Sanchez lost his starting job because he was absolutely awful on things that were 100% his responsibility.

The poor accuracy, the idiotic decision making, and the mentally checking out are all on him.

He's doing something mechanically wrong which is causing some of his passes to be way off. He is also making bonehead decision which lead to turnovers. His 3 INTs today were all on stupid decisions coupled with bad throws. None of those 3 passes should have been thrown and he almost threw a pick 6 that was dropped based on another stupid decision.

Lastly, the botch screen pass got him benched because it looked like he mentally checked out. He totally half-assed that throw. He's done that before. He also mentally checked out before the Butt Fumble by forgetting what play was called.

Rex gave Sanchez an incredibly long rope to hang himself and Sanchez used it all.

The Beatles would not be the same phenomenon without George's spirituality. As I said, his songs were some of the band's best. Something, It's All Too Much, Piggies, Long Long Long... Some genuine genius there, no doubt.

But John's been my favorite Beatle since I was five years old because my name also happens to be John. Lol. He was also rather amazing.

I think with me it's just the fact that I'm a huge Dylan fan and the two of them were incredibly close. With all the collaborative work Dylan's done throughout his career, I think there's a respect for Harrison as a musician that was unparalleled to anyone else he worked with and it seemed reciprocal.

So is this the end of the thread? The Witch is dead.

No. but I gotta say.. kinda can't wait to see the hysteria when Sanchez is named the starter again. Might not be till next year but he will start again.

in the meantime continue enjoying the pyrrhich victory.

for being realistic?

you and the gals prancing around giving each other limp-wristed hi fives is what's ridiculous. Acting like you've seen the last of Sanchez haha.. okie dokie.

we have seen the last of sanchez!!!!! as long as he doesnt start this week its a good shot he never starts again for the jets

Well, Rex used the defibrillator on this thread.

Personally, I can't wait until Sanchez has a mediocre game against the completely dog sh*t team that is the Jaguars and we then see Pac and Smash come running back proclaiming victory and touting their own brilliance despite both completely conceding to the point of the thread title a mere one week prior.

Personally, I can't wait until Sanchez has a mediocre game against the completely dog sh*t team that is the Jaguars and we then see Pac and Smash come running back proclaiming victory and touting their own brilliance despite both completely conceding to the point of the thread title a mere one week prior.

LOL. I can definitely see that.

I think Sanchez needs to go on a real hot streak, like 9:2 TD:INT in the last 3 games in order to temper the criticism somewhat. Mediocre isn't going to cut, except for the apologists and Rex.

LOL. I can definitely see that.

I think Sanchez needs to go on a real hot streak, like 9:2 TD:INT in the last 3 games in order to temper the criticism somewhat. Mediocre isn't going to cut, except for the apologists and Rex.

It will take a lot more than just stats to do that. We Jets fans are a fickle bunch and we're not stupid enough to ignore the fact that these next 4 games feature some of the league's worst defenses. If Sanchez wants to earn himself another chance with any of the real Jets fans, you'd have to see him playing unlike he has at any point in his career. And we're not just talking completing passes and throwing TDs, we're talking about proper ball placement, reading of defenses, handling of pressure, etc. The kind of stuff that you can't necessarily measure just based off of stats alone (particularly against crappy opponents), but anyone who's watched him play can easily see are things he's been incapable of doing through this point in his career. That said, even if does all of that, there's still more than enough people out there who have already reached the point of no return with Sanchez and would still need another full season of that next year as well before giving him any benefit of the doubt whatsoever. He's dug himself quite the grave and it's a pretty damn deep one.

It will take a lot more than just stats to do that. We Jets fans are a fickle bunch and we're not stupid enough to ignore the fact that these next 4 games feature some of the league's worst defenses. If Sanchez wants to earn himself another chance with any of the real Jets fans, you'd have to see him playing unlike he has at any point in his career. And we're not just talking completing passes and throwing TDs, we're talking about proper ball placement, reading of defenses, handling of pressure, etc. The kind of stuff that you can't necessarily measure just based off of stats alone (particularly against crappy opponents), but anyone who's watched him play can easily see are things he's been incapable of doing through this point in his career. That said, even if does all of that, there's still more than enough people out there who have already reached the point of no return with Sanchez and would still need another full season of that next year as well before giving him any benefit of the doubt whatsoever. He's dug himself quite the grave and it's a pretty damn deep one.

If he does those things, and that's a huge if, I agree most will still not beleive in him.

BUT, the odds of them having a real quality option for next year is slim to none when you look at the draft and the FA list.

So it may not matter what the fans think

First, for some reason I thought there was only 3 games left, so going 9:2 in those games is like going 12:3 in the last 4, which is a definite hot streak. So up my suggested numbers.

Second, I agree with you. That's why I said "temper" rather than "stop" the criticism and "somewhat" rather than "once and for all." In other words, it will slow down the lynch mob but not stop it.

Archived