Sanchez sucks.

Sperm Edwards

First, for some reason I thought there was only 3 games left, so going 9:2 in those games is like going 12:3 in the last 4, which is a definite hot streak. So up my suggested numbers.

Second, I agree with you. That's why I said "temper" rather than "stop" the criticism and "somewhat" rather than "once and for all." In other words, it will slow down the lynch mob but not stop it.

The reason probably being you were hoping for this season to be over as soon as possible.

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I can't wait until Sanchez has a mediocre game against the completely dog sh*t team that is the Jaguars and we then see Pac and Smash come running back proclaiming victory and touting their own brilliance despite both completely conceding to the point of the thread title a mere one week prior.

say what?

I've gone on record saying Sanchez should have been given the rest of the year off. They need to see if Gregory is a viable # 2 which would serve the dual purpose of justifying the release of the Tebow.

Now that Rex has made up his mind, I have no doubt Mark will carve up the hapless Jaguars secondary. I just don't think that was necessarily the best move. Everyone loves a comeback story and Mark probably would have gotten a lot more leeway from the fanbase next summer if he had had to sit the remainder of this year.

say what?

I've gone on record saying Sanchez should have been given the rest of the year off. They need to see if Gregory is a viable # 2 which would serve the dual purpose of justifying the release of the Tebow.

Now that Rex has made up his mind, I have no doubt Mark will carve up the hapless Jaguars secondary. I just don't think that was necessarily the best move. Everyone loves a comeback story and Mark probably would have gotten a lot more leeway from the fanbase next summer if he had had to sit the remainder of this year.

Worse than Jet-T's.

LOL. I can definitely see that.

I think Sanchez needs to go on a real hot streak, like 9:2 TD:INT in the last 3 games in order to temper the criticism somewhat. Mediocre isn't going to cut, except for the apologists and Rex.

Even still... What would his count be at by the measure you created and have been running with?

Barring a Super Bowl appearance, I don't see how, even with good play, he could get to a point where this season wasn't a disaster.

First, for some reason I thought there was only 3 games left, so going 9:2 in those games is like going 12:3 in the last 4, which is a definite hot streak. So up my suggested numbers.

Second, I agree with you. That's why I said "temper" rather than "stop" the criticism and "somewhat" rather than "once and for all." In other words, it will slow down the lynch mob but not stop it.

12 touchdowns!

In the last 4 games, that'd be doubling his season total. He's got only 2 games this year with more than one touchdown.

That'd be some kind of ridiculous miracle for that to happen.

Barring a Super Bowl appearance, I don't see how, even with good play, he could get to a point where this season wasn't a disaster.

If by some miracle we made the playoffs and won a game there, the season could not possibly be viewed as a disaster. But it's not happening, so it is.

In terms of performance by the QB.

I have to imagine a playoff victory would mean decent QB play, at least. We're not winning 4 straight games without it. Which is why there's no way we run the table, in my mind. I see us beating Jacksonville and Tennessee, but the San Diego and Buffalo games are coin-flips.

Not that this is a particularly reasonable point of comparison, but watching a guy like Peyton Manning play QB right now makes you realize even more how God awful Sanchez is at it. Some of the throws this guy makes are unreal, and he's looking ridiculous tonight. Meanwhile, Sanchez isn't capable of hitting a WR in stride regardless of how wide open they may be.

Personally, I can't wait until Sanchez has a mediocre game against the completely dog sh*t team that is the Jaguars and we then see Pac and Smash come running back proclaiming victory and touting their own brilliance despite both completely conceding to the point of the thread title a mere one week prior.

Smash threw the towel in.

• 2 weeks later...

12 touchdowns!

In the last 4 games, that'd be doubling his season total. He's got only 2 games this year with more than one touchdown.

That'd be some kind of ridiculous miracle for that to happen.

Exactly. He needed a miracle to turn it around, instead he's thrown about 7INTs and 1 TD.

Hes awful and Rex deserves everything that has happened. They scored 10 points against a team giving up 29 on average.

Discuss this exciting new topic.

2 picks

2 fumbles

How many batted/tipped passes? 4? 5?

4th consecutive game completing under 50% of his passes.

Terrible football player. Terrible.

Two things:

1) Eva Longoria must have some evil force in her nether region that saps talent from those she bangith

2) Sanchez has more 'tips' than a over worked Mohel

I will never understand why anyone thought Mark Sanchez was going to be a good QB. Every decent pass he ever made in his career was pure luck. He has no control over where he's throwing so it's as likely that his accurate passes are as accidental as that majority of his attempts that are not on target.

He is not talented enough. Just a total bust. It happens. We just happened to be stupid enough to not only trade up for a bust, and the gargantuan rookie contract that comes with a top-5 pick, but to actually extend him after a crappy season to clear a couple million in cap room for this year.

Blame Tannenbaum as much as people want for this error (and he deserves plenty). But I do not believe that was done despite protests to the contrary from Rex. Even as embarrassing as it would be for Tannenbaum to admit another flop, I don't believe he would have extended Sanchez and guaranteed him 2 more years without a ringing endorsement from Rex.

I will never understand why anyone thought Mark Sanchez was going to be a good QB. Every decent pass he ever made in his career was pure luck. He has no control over where he's throwing so it's as likely that his accurate passes are as accidental as that majority of his attempts that are not on target.

He is not talented enough. Just a total bust. It happens. We just happened to be stupid enough to not only trade up for a bust, and the gargantuan rookie contract that comes with a top-5 pick, but to actually extend him after a crappy season to clear a couple million in cap room for this year.

Blame Tannenbaum as much as people want for this error (and he deserves plenty). But I do not believe that was done despite protests to the contrary from Rex. Even as embarrassing as it would be for Tannenbaum to admit another flop, I don't believe he would have extended Sanchez and guaranteed him 2 more years without a ringing endorsement from Rex.

Very integrity28 like post. Now that he's hit rock bottom act as if you knew it all along.

There were plenty of flashes and good games for someone to think there was a chance for him, including a few this season. For whatever reason he's worse now than he's ever been. I don't buy this crap about this is who he always was.

You telling me this Mark Sanchez could go into Indy or NE and win a game in the playoffs? He got worse.. a LOT worse. It happens.

At least it's mildly entertaining to see the Hindsight Heroes thumping their chests today.

Very integrity28 like post. Now that he's hit rock bottom act as if you knew it all along.

There were plenty of flashes and good games for someone to think there was a chance for him, including a few this season. For whatever reason he's worse now than he's ever been. I don't buy this crap about this is who he always was.

You telling me this Mark Sanchez could go into Indy or NE and win a game in the playoffs? He got worse.. a LOT worse. It happens.

At least it's mildly entertaining to see the Hindsight Heroes thumping their chests today.

lol

I'm hardly a hindsight hero with regards to Sanchez. Ask anyone.

Archived